- 3,723 Posts. Joined 9/2005
- Location: Out in your yard - feathers of an arrow
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7534
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Going through the usual processing of buying something that comes in a disk then DL-ing them online......
Such a PITA to rip, I'd really wish they'd start selling stuff in flash memory. optical storage outta be obsolete :|
Probably would be full gig if people weren't streaming porn at this time of night... >.>
Blame China. I do.
Oddly enough, the three days I stayed in Beijing were almost smog-free.
Much luck, wow.
Oh noooo two of my favorite musicians are gay! I'll never be able to listen to their music again!
Said nobody ever.
Great article: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-c1-gay-heavy-metal-20140508-story.html#page=1
Hello friends. Hope everyone had a good weekend, I'm kinda stressing out about this impending move, I friggin' HATE moving.
Too bad I missed telling Boris and NLNH where to go in Akiba, there's a pretty awesome high-end HiFi store there on a little side street that had Wilson MaXX 2's (like $40,000/pair) in it when I was there.
Lol I watched Lucky Star after Kannagi, so I totally missed that one.
Speaking of Akiba, I discovered Akiba-pop/denpa music today. I think it's more or less a general genre for upbeat techno moe music similar to J-Trance/Core.
Holy crap thats annoying!
In my opinion, of course ♥
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 29 seconds ago
- › 🇸🇬 CanJam Singapore 2016 (20 February - 21 February) 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 44 seconds ago
- › Review of Voxoa/BTunes VXB Bluetooth 4.0 apt-X adapter – Don’t just... 56 seconds ago
- › Gun-Fi 1 minute ago
- › Twister6 Audio REVIEW index - the past, the present, and the future 1 minute ago
- › NEW - Torque t402v On/Over Ear Headphones - Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › KGSShv Carbon - hows it sound with the 009s? 2 minutes ago
- › Metrum Acoustics Musette NOS R-2R DAC (2015) Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2