Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7531

post #112951 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

 

Mine doesn't look quite like that, but they had ones that were even cooler looking than that for $35. My cousin bought one because the one he'd had for a couple years was finally wearing out. 

 

 

 

I'm liking your family more and more :D

 

Why are you guys buying Soviet hats?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Screw this AP Biology exam. I'm probably not going to go in a bio field, the amount of stuff they cram onto this test is ridiculous (not as bad as Chem though), and I'm only a sophomore. I'm going to run with my 8 UCONN ECE credits and call it a day. Screw studying.

 

Bowei, did you take the Bio AP exam?

AP Bio? Hell no. I got Uconn ECE credit already. Why the hell would I do AP? The only reason you should also take the AP test is to prepare for College exams and scheduleing B.S and if the schools you want to go to won't take Uconn transfer credits (rare).

 

If you have Batty, she will already tell you how much B.S the AP for bio is for us.

 

Tell her that her favorite Asian said hi.

post #112952 of 134359
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

AP Bio? Hell no. I got Uconn ECE credit already. Why the hell would I do AP? The only reason you should also take the AP test is to prepare for College exams and scheduleing B.S and if the schools you want to go to won't take Uconn transfer credits (rare).

 

If you have Batty, she will already tell you how much B.S the AP for bio is for us.

 

Tell her that her favorite Asian said hi.

She knows me as your freshman or something like that. I don't remember what you or she said but that's how the beginning of the year started for me in that class besides for a bunch of awkward stares from the seniors and that hand-full of juniors.

 

Anyways, will do.

post #112953 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

She knows me as your freshman or something like that. I don't remember what you or she said but that's how the beginning of the year started for me in that class besides for a bunch of awkward stares from the seniors and that hand-full of juniors.

 

Anyways, will do.

 

Sad face on if she doesn't remember me...mainly because 'favorite asian' is confusing. As she has had a SCHIIT ton of Asians.

 

lol, I spent the last quarter of that year indoctrinating her into remembering you as 'mah Freshy' 

post #112954 of 134359

Ap Phys tomorrow. Any take that test before? 

post #112955 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

Ap Phys tomorrow. Any take that test before? 

No, but friends have

 

Prepare your wits

post #112956 of 134359

Dayum, my summer holidays just started and I just realised that I have been out of the anime scene for quite a while (two years at least?).

 

What anime in 2013 and 2014 do you guys personally consider the "must-watch" so far?

post #112957 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post

Dayum, my summer holidays just started and I just realised that I have been out of the anime scene for quite a while (two years at least?).

What anime in 2013 and 2014 do you guys personally consider the "must-watch" so far?
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Prepare for your mind to be blown. XD

Speaking of JoJo, who, other than Dio and someone else wants to be a God?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crytivogames/the-universim


6lCWQ.gif
^ I don't think a normal shounen genre anime would have something like this XD
Edited by miceblue - 5/11/14 at 8:54pm
post #112958 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post
 

Dayum, my summer holidays just started and I just realised that I have been out of the anime scene for quite a while (two years at least?).

 

What anime in 2013 and 2014 do you guys personally consider the "must-watch" so far?

Depends on genre but try these

 

Guilty Crown (high budget action)

 

Devil is a Part Timer (very good comedy)

 

Girls Und Panzer (just watch)

 

Attack on Titan (high budget action)

 

Gatchaman Crowds (very well done hero anime)

 

Oregairu(popular romcom)

 

Hentai Ouji (if you are into that stuff)

 

Psycho Pass (high budget action)

 

Try these out

post #112959 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Prepare for your mind to be blown. XD

Speaking of JoJo, who, other than Dio and someone else wants to be a God?
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crytivogames/the-universim


6lCWQ.gif
^ I don't think a normal shounen genre anime would have something like this XD

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Depends on genre but try these

 

Guilty Crown (high budget action)

 

Devil is a Part Timer (very good comedy)

 

Girls Und Panzer (just watch)

 

Attack on Titan (high budget action)

 

Gatchaman Crowds (very well done hero anime)

 

Oregairu(popular romcom)

 

Hentai Ouji (if you are into that stuff)

 

Psycho Pass (high budget action)

 

Try these out

 

Thanks guys. any more that I missed out?

post #112960 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

 

Mine doesn't look quite like that, but they had ones that were even cooler looking than that for $35. My cousin bought one because the one he'd had for a couple years was finally wearing out. 

 

 

 

I'm liking your family more and more :D

 

Why are you guys buying Soviet hats?

LOL we actually aren't even related, but my mom has been friends with the family for so long that we just call each other family-type names like that for the lulz.
Why? Who knows. I think he just likes Russian stuff, since he has two AK-47s and a Mosin-Nagant, And he's just a crazy mofo. :D

I bought one to keep my ears warm on winter nights.

post #112961 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Books 1 and 2 (Click to show)
Car, ACDC, and Wham mentioned that they annihilated the Mystics in their time. Did Mystic techniques evolve over time, or were Joseph and Caesar's own techniques just so bizarre (bubble blaster and JoJo's clever tricks)?

And why was Santana so primitive compared to the other Pillar Men?

What were the intentions of the creation of the stone masks? Dio seemed to master the abilities of being a vampire and it looked like Jonathan put much more effort into using the Ripple to combat him over Joseph versus the Pillar Men.

Also, that Yes song has a really addicting bass line. XD

Yeah, reading this has instantly put that song in my head again. :/

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Weren't they an ancient race where one of the guys was like ' f' this ****, I'll just kill everyone and become a god' and hence kinda created the masks. They were then sleeping because they needed that stone to become invulnerable to the sun.

And JoJo and Ceasar didn't have evolved tricks, they were just incredible smart and skilled compared to other ripple users.

Santana was just some experiment, probably. Just completely inferior to the other guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Screw this AP Biology exam. I'm probably not going to go in a bio field, the amount of stuff they cram onto this test is ridiculous (not as bad as Chem though), and I'm only a sophomore. I'm going to run with my 8 UCONN ECE credits and call it a day. Screw studying.

Bowei, did you take the Bio AP exam?

What direction do you wanna go to in college, by the way?
You should do math. Math has ample job opportunities and allows you to be a total arrogant prick to everybody due to your vast superiority.
post #112962 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

^ I don't think a normal shounen genre anime would have something like this XD

Elfen Lied.
post #112963 of 134359
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

^ I don't think a normal shounen genre anime would have something like this XD
 
Elfen Lied.

Elfen Lied is Seinen, right?

post #112964 of 134359
Not according to a lot of kids pretending that's the bestest anime.

Also if that's "seinen", then AoT.
post #112965 of 134359
I'd say they are shounen tbh, I'd even classify Brynhildr as shounen too
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge