Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7518

post #112756 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Does it have to be a new activity? Why not put more time into the stuff that you are already doing?

Read more, learn more moonspeak, more anime, more games, more whatever.

Nah, doesn't have to be anything new.

I'll just play some games or something. I don't always feel like reading, in fact rarely so. And like I just said, I don't really feel like watching anime at all lately, barely enough to keep up with 3 shows per season.


It's just that gaming always feels so horribly unproductive.
post #112757 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


It's just that gaming always feels so horribly unproductive.

Oh my.
Good (or bad?) thing I rarely ever feel the urge to be productive.
I'm only productive when I have to be.

post #112758 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh my.

Good (or bad?) thing I rarely ever feel the urge to be productive.
I'm only productive when I have to be.

I didn't use to be this way. But somewhere along the line I became a workaholic.

I decided to play Diablo III for now. That should keep me busy long enough.
post #112759 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I decided to play Diablo III for now. That should keep me busy long enough.

Or not, can't be bothered to buy this game, and it seems there really aren't many other options.

Ah well.


Anyone want to recommend a good PC RPG? Doesn't matter how old or new it is, as long as it's good.
post #112760 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dayum, you must really like Monogatari a lot to change your avatar to Shinobu. I'm also assuming you agree with the loli shinobu best girl camp?

Shinobu in her child form is very amusing, although that's basically b/c that's the only footage we see. When she is a teenager or Kiss-Shot Acerola-Orion Heart-Under-Blade she is a badass. Coolest vampire I've ever seen.

 

But yes, Shinobu is adorable.

Haha, agreed.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Hah! HybridCore might have seen the light.

?

 

Are we talking about me going through puberty or something? Or have we assumed I've turned into some sort of pedo/lolicon?

Definitely the former, and maybe the latter.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dayum, you must really like Monogatari a lot to change your avatar to Shinobu. I'm also assuming you agree with the loli shinobu best girl camp?

 

Yep, it works very well indeed. I'm really impressed with how smooth it is compared to all the stuff I've tried on Windows.

All the ultrabooks I've tried have fairly unimpressive trackpads to be honest. With the exception of those that copy the Macbooks though. :P

It also deals with the OS. I find Windows to not be very smooth feeling with trackpads, and somewhat crappy with multi-touch gestures.

 

If you haven't already, go into the system prefs and set some multi touch stuff. It makes it so much better.

 

But yeah, smooth ass trackpads are what I love about using my MBP

Yes, it seems Mac OS prioritizes touch more than Windows, which is nice.

 

Yep, I did configure it a little bit already

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

*sigh* Some day I will learn Linux...probably not.

 

Yeah, Windows is garbage with trackpads and touchscreens. Windows 8 gestures w/ the trackpad are awful since it gives you a very small area to work with.

Linux is stupid. End of story.

 

Yep.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

LIA's voice is addicting. :)

 

Listening to Days right now.

Which of her songs it that?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Ah, weekend once again.

Back in the land of "I don't know what the hell I should do when I finished all my homework. I'm bored -_-".

I should really find a new hobby of some sorts. Anime just doesn't work that much for me anymore -- I can manage watching 2-3 episodes per week, but if it becomes much more I just get bored.

That's... Kind of sad. 

 

Maybe you could find a part time job on the weekends?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Does it have to be a new activity? Why not put more time into the stuff that you are already doing?

Read more, learn more moonspeak, more anime, more games, more whatever.

Nah, doesn't have to be anything new.

I'll just play some games or something. I don't always feel like reading, in fact rarely so. And like I just said, I don't really feel like watching anime at all lately, barely enough to keep up with 3 shows per season.


It's just that gaming always feels so horribly unproductive.

What's wrong with being unproductive sometimes? If you've got all your work and "productive" stuff done, then can't you reward yourself by slacking off and doing something unproductive once in a while?

That being said, I agree about video games, and I probably don't work as hard as you anyway, so you can safely ignore my opinions. :p

post #112761 of 149578
Gonna play Mass Effect 2 probably. Some friends of mine have been saying a lot that I should. I played Mass Effect 1 and I think it's kinda OK.
post #112762 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Gonna play Mass Effect 2 probably. Some friends of mine have been saying a lot that I should. I played Mass Effect 1 and I think it's kinda OK.

Good game.
You could also buy the Ultimate edition of Dragon Age Origins. It's on sale on Steam for only €5. One of the best RPGs for PC.

post #112763 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Gonna play Mass Effect 2 probably. Some friends of mine have been saying a lot that I should. I played Mass Effect 1 and I think it's kinda OK.

Dead Space, could try Tales of Ys to see is that's your thing. And of course, dark souls.
post #112764 of 149578

Yes! Glorious Dark Souls!
I think a challenge like this would be right up your ally!

post #112765 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Good game.

You could also buy the Ultimate edition of Dragon Age Origins. It's on sale on Steam for only €5. One of the best RPGs for PC.

That's actually not such a bad idea, but I already played and finished that game and I didn't like it that much in fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Yes! Glorious Dark Souls!

I think a challenge like this would be right up your ally!

I actually don't really like playing difficult games. I hate failing at those :S
post #112766 of 149578
I just found /r/Malaysia.


It's so ******* weird seeing Malay language used in such a huge forum thing like reddit.
post #112767 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I actually don't really like playing difficult games. I hate failing at those :S

Everyone fails at DS. Try it, get a controller or if you are more uses to a mouse and keyboard then get the resolution and controls patch and just go nuts.

I never thought I'd have so much fun in a game where I died so much, but once I got into a good swing, I felt like God. Lol

I suggest Dark Souls 2. Once you get a few charges on your "pot" and the Drangleic sheild, you can start getting a lot riskier.
Edited by Exesteils - 5/10/14 at 5:27am
post #112768 of 149578
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

 

Definitely the former, and maybe the latter.

 

Linux is stupid. End of story.

 

Yep.

I can tell you it isn't happening anytime soon. One of my classmates just brought up the topic of who the most attractive girl in the school was and when he asked me I said I never really thought about it, and then he just started flipping schiit about how I'm a teenage boy and should be thinking about these...er...disturbing things.

 

Nope.

post #112769 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I just found /r/Malaysia.


It's so ******* weird seeing Malay language used in such a huge forum thing like reddit.

Not so much on a sub-reddit ;)

 

It's like us AAMML on HF.

 

Equally weird to have an Anime club in a Hifi forum. Especially the largest headphone forum in the world. 

post #112770 of 149578
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

I can tell you it isn't happening anytime soon. One of my classmates just brought up the topic of who the most attractive girl in the school was and when he asked me I said I never really thought about it, and then he just started flipping schiit about how I'm a teenage boy and should be thinking about these...er...disturbing things.

 

Nope.

Who are some of the senior nominee's this year :)

 

I still remember some of my kouhai :o :cool:

 

But man, the girl that stood out was this really short black haired one. Always wearing fricking black and complaining about buying things from the parents fund...angsty little one. 

 

/good times #senioryear

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge