or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7479

post #112171 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Nisekoi Bonus Cd Vol.2. It's 4 songs so I guess you could call that a single?

 

EP, I'd say.

post #112172 of 157332

Curse you Atlus!!!
Why would you bring this meh game to Europe and not Shin Megami Tensei 4? :'(

http://www.destructoid.com/atlus-delivers-a-due-date-for-conception-ii-in-europe-274249.phtml

Stupid :(

post #112173 of 157332

Perhaps they thought Nintendo will do a better job and now they can't do anything themselves with it?

post #112174 of 157332

Heard that there's an earthquake in Japan just now, take care man guys!

*goes back to studying for finals celebrating Iori's birthday*

post #112175 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post
 

Heard that there's an earthquake in Japan just now, take care man guys!

*goes back to studying for finals celebrating Iori's birthday*

Doesn't look like it cause any major damage.
No tsunami warning either.

Have fun ^o^

post #112176 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

You really do get turned on by people who are on a power trip, don't you?
All these dictators, huge companies etc......I don't get it.

 


Been to a local Hipster/Punk/Hippie festival.
Lots of nice people, good food and cool bands :)

 

 

 

I do.

 

I am so pessimistic and hateful of how the world and dictators do things and control us that I've come to that point. In where people who follow the worldly trend of absolute dominion gives me a huge power boner. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Yo.

Last Friday I participated in a physics contest together with three friends. I was just there for the free food and beer, but we actually placed 4th out of 32 teams in the end. Now we have to go to the international contest as well (which also includes free beer and food (and a lecture of Stephen Hawking)).

everythingwentbetterthanexpected

Dayum..

 

#unexpected

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

This is a surprise.

 

Yeah...Seagate owns the Samsung side of the HDD business

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Damn!! That's crazy... :eek:

 

AWESOME!!

 

LOL!!!

 

So basically the samsung drives are made by seagate?

http://samsunghdd.seagate.com/

Seagate bought Samsung's entire HDD side a few years back

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

stumbled upon this....

 

Warning: NSFW! (Click to show)

....WUT?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

 

He's finally showing his true colors. :tongue: 

:ph34r:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkarn View Post
 

Heard that there's an earthquake in Japan just now, take care man guys!

*goes back to studying for finals celebrating Iori's birthday*

Wut?

post #112177 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Doesn't look like it cause any major damage.
No tsunami warning either.

Have fun ^o^

 

Thanks! *changes LED color of tube amp to pink*

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Wut?

 

Yeah. 6.something earthquake in Japan a few hours back.

post #112178 of 157332
Thread Starter 

Just started watching Bakemonogatari. Really liking it.

 

Also, was that 2-3 Shaft necks I saw in just the first two episodes?

post #112179 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Just started watching Bakemonogatari. Really liking it.

 

Also, was that 2-3 Shaft necks I saw in just the first two episodes?


One of my absolute favorite anime. The artstyle is sooo up my alley. Absolutely glorious.
I hardly can think of anything that I don't like about this anime.
People who complain about it having too much dialogues are just....I don't even know.

 


Speaking of amazing animes....re-watched episode 11 of Psycho-Pass.
Oh this one scene at the end makes the whole anime worth watching.
So damn intense ♥

post #112180 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Curse you Atlus!!!

Why would you bring this meh game to Europe and not Shin Megami Tensei 4? :'(

http://www.destructoid.com/atlus-delivers-a-due-date-for-conception-ii-in-europe-274249.phtml

Stupid frown.gif
What the heck is this? Some sort of BDSM thing? XD
274249-Untitled-3.jpg
post #112181 of 157332

Extremely out of place but I would like help deciding on these 2 headphones for Japanese Music (basically music in Anime). 

Also just an FYI or something, I consider myself as a "treble head" but I still like a little bit of the bass in the music but not bass that is overbearing (by overbearing bass I mean headphones such as the V-Moda XS in my ears), and heavenly vocals.

I have already asked around, read, and researched headphones and narrowed down to these 2 which are in my budget range of <$250. (On a STRICT budget; prices based on Amazon)

I would like to know which of the headphones would suit me much more for the songs that I would usually listen to.

 

- AKG Q 701

 

- SoundMAGIC HP200

 

Some songs that I would usually listen to are..

 

- Complication (Still Struggle) by ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D (Durarara!!) <- Would be AWESOME if the headphones would sound amazing on this since I listen to this song a lot

 

- The Everlasting Guilty Crown - EGOIST (Guilty Crown)

 

- Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities - EGOIST (Guilty Crown)

 

- Bauklotze - Mika Kobayashi (Attack on Titan) 

 

- Tabi no Tochuu - Natsumi Kiyoura (Spice and Wolf)

 

- Oath Sign - LiSA (Fate/Zero)

 

- Memoria - Aoi Eir (Fate/Zero)

 

- The Real Folk Blues - The Seatbelts (Cowboy Bebop)

 

- Kalafina - Hikari no Senritsu (SO RA NO WO TO) 

 

NOTE: I will be driving them them out of the Fiio Andes E07K and I am on a strict budget so I cannot buy another amp/dac.

 

Thanks and sorry if this was out of place.

post #112182 of 157332
I don't know about the E7k but the X3 (same amp and DAC as the E17) is a poor match for the Q701.
post #112183 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong4 View Post

Extremely out of place but I would like help deciding on these 2 headphones for Japanese Music (basically music in Anime). 
Also just an FYI or something, I consider myself as a "treble head" but I still like a little bit of the bass in the music but not bass that is overbearing (by overbearing bass I mean headphones such as the V-Moda XS in my ears), and heavenly vocals.
I have already asked around, read, and researched headphones and narrowed down to these 2 which are in my budget range of <$250. (On a STRICT budget; prices based on Amazon)
I would like to know which of the headphones would suit me much more for the songs that I would usually listen to.

- AKG Q 701

- SoundMAGIC HP200

Some songs that I would usually listen to are..

- Complication (Still Struggle) by ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D (Durarara!!) <- Would be AWESOME if the headphones would sound amazing on this since I listen to this song a lot

- The Everlasting Guilty Crown - EGOIST (Guilty Crown)

- Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities - EGOIST (Guilty Crown)

- Bauklotze - Mika Kobayashi (Attack on Titan) 

- Tabi no Tochuu - Natsumi Kiyoura (Spice and Wolf)

- Oath Sign - LiSA (Fate/Zero)

- Memoria - Aoi Eir (Fate/Zero)

- The Real Folk Blues - The Seatbelts (Cowboy Bebop)

- Kalafina - Hikari no Senritsu (SO RA NO WO TO) 

NOTE: I will be driving them them out of the Fiio Andes E07K and I am on a strict budget so I cannot buy another amp/dac.

Thanks and sorry if this was out of place.
I'm not sure if the E07k would work well with the K 701. I can check it with the E7 sometime next week once I pick it up from my brother. In general though, the K 701 isn't a very good headphone for rock-based music since the bass isn't that punchy and the midrange/upper-midrange doesn't work very well with faster music genres. It works much better for instrumental works and midrange monitoring.
post #112184 of 157332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feilong4 View Post
 

Extremely out of place but I would like help deciding on these 2 headphones for Japanese Music (basically music in Anime). 

Also just an FYI or something, I consider myself as a "treble head" but I still like a little bit of the bass in the music but not bass that is overbearing (by overbearing bass I mean headphones such as the V-Moda XS in my ears), and heavenly vocals.

I have already asked around, read, and researched headphones and narrowed down to these 2 which are in my budget range of <$250. (On a STRICT budget; prices based on Amazon)

I would like to know which of the headphones would suit me much more for the songs that I would usually listen to.

 

- AKG Q 701

 

- SoundMAGIC HP200

 

Some songs that I would usually listen to are..

 

- Complication (Still Struggle) by ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D (Durarara!!) <- Would be AWESOME if the headphones would sound amazing on this since I listen to this song a lot

 

- The Everlasting Guilty Crown - EGOIST (Guilty Crown)

 

- Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities - EGOIST (Guilty Crown)

 

- Bauklotze - Mika Kobayashi (Attack on Titan) 

 

- Tabi no Tochuu - Natsumi Kiyoura (Spice and Wolf)

 

- Oath Sign - LiSA (Fate/Zero)

 

- Memoria - Aoi Eir (Fate/Zero)

 

- The Real Folk Blues - The Seatbelts (Cowboy Bebop)

 

- Kalafina - Hikari no Senritsu (SO RA NO WO TO) 

 

NOTE: I will be driving them them out of the Fiio Andes E07K and I am on a strict budget so I cannot buy another amp/dac.

 

Thanks and sorry if this was out of place.

I have never heard the HP200's but I have heard their PL11's.

 

You are at an ends here. It's hard to recommend but I may just say the Q701 to be better as it is more clear and suitable for most anime songs. However it doesn't work so well on pop ones 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post

I don't know about the E7k but the X3 (same amp and DAC as the E17) is a poor match for the Q701.

Yep. Not ideal, but not horrible.

post #112185 of 157332

On Byrndhildr in the Darkness 5

 

Those are some B.S pictures of the planets and satellites. 

 

Also, it's getting way too mainstream-fied. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge