or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7431

post #111451 of 158343

Congrats on that 1.5k worth of posts.  

 

Finally done with the semester, and as my luck would have it.  I can't find a boxed copy of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.  As a point of interest.  While Gamestop does have copies of the game, they've apparently started tossing the box for DS trade ins in my area.  "No room" is a crappy excuse as far as I'm concerned.  It's quite annoying. Of all the excuses... they really should realize that some of us like the game with the original box.  I find the DS titles to be packaged quite nicely.l 

post #111452 of 158343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post


In other news, this is my 1,500th post.


Now you only need 3000 more posts to get access to the not-so-secret HS lounge!

post #111453 of 158343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Now you only need 3,000 more posts to get access to the not-so-secret HS lounge!

Don't get his hopes up Tom...

23,500 and you have to solve A Theory™
post #111454 of 158343
I have like 25k posts on a car audio forum. I dont really have plans to do that again but you never know.



I luRv you guys so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
post #111455 of 158343
Just found out there is Kyubey in Phantasy Star Online 2. At least, I turned on a random stream and the player had one levitating around him - so I guess it's just a simple decoration.
post #111456 of 158343
Also: Oh hey, Ludum Dare begins in an hour. Yet another day/night spent on watching streams.

(and I like it)
post #111457 of 158343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Also: Oh hey, Ludum Dare begins in an hour. Yet another day/night spent on watching streams.

(and I like it)

I'll definetely tune in from time to time!
Mainly interested in the end results :P

post #111458 of 158343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

There is no shame in being a fujoshi!

 

Wooooooooooooooow.
 

......ok..

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

o_O that sounds complicated Accoun.



In other news, this is my 1,500th post.

CONGRATS!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Neogaf truly is a magical place. Even more time consuming than this forum :|

 


Sometimes I wish I could just go full hikikomori-mode without people getting mad at me....

society doesn't like that

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMushroom View Post
 

Congrats on that 1.5k worth of posts.  

 

Finally done with the semester, and as my luck would have it.  I can't find a boxed copy of Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon.  As a point of interest.  While Gamestop does have copies of the game, they've apparently started tossing the box for DS trade ins in my area.  "No room" is a crappy excuse as far as I'm concerned.  It's quite annoying. Of all the excuses... they really should realize that some of us like the game with the original box.  I find the DS titles to be packaged quite nicely.l 

My semester ends in 3 weeks :/

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I have like 25k posts on a car audio forum. I dont really have plans to do that again but you never know.



I luRv you guys so much.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

car audio?

 

wub wub wub :?D

 

dayum...25k!!?!?!

post #111459 of 158343
I'm totally the other way around. I like watching streams, but don't care about the results. Last time there was a nice entry called "The Hallowed Orb". Mostly watched its stream. Also, wonder what (if) Notch will be doing. Not sure if he's gonna take part this time, but he had some nice things done for the compo, including a simple dungeon crawler.
post #111460 of 158343

You know what's way more interesting to me?
The Binding of Isaac BoS tournament!

http://www.twitch.tv/cobaltstreak

post #111461 of 158343
Also, lol @ Ludum deals:
Quote:
Atanua – Circuit logic simulator – For reals! Long time veteran and moderator Sol_HSA is offering a free license to anyone that makes a Ludum Dare game with his logic simulator. And you thought you were hardcore making your LD games in C or assembly. Think again! Use this temp license to try it: 105A081C2E0841D4F1B73738300061A2253A5A69688D48B4C537A2686173452EF266
post #111462 of 158343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

society doesn't like that

For several good reasons :ph34r:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

I'm totally the other way around. I like watching streams, but don't care about the results. Last time there was a nice entry called "The Hallowed Orb". Mostly watched its stream. Also, wonder what (if) Notch will be doing. Not sure if he's gonna take part this time, but he had some nice things done for the compo, including a simple dungeon crawler.

All this coding etc is just not interesting to me. Drawing sprites and stuff like this is cool though! But that's such a small part in games like this....

post #111463 of 158343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I have like 25k posts on a car audio forum. I dont really have plans to do that again but you never know.

Oooh, does that mean you know some stuff about car audio? I might have to hit you up sometime then with some questions about my system. :D

post #111464 of 158343

Hmm, I just had a go at making my first Chrome theme... Notbad.jpg

I used some online editor thing, but I have since downloaded the code and I plan to revise it a bit once I can figure out to compile the json file and images together.

I really wanna get rid of the gradients, but it almost seems like something that Chrome does automatically, so I'm not sure if I can disable it or not.

post #111465 of 158343
It's not like it's only coding. Often the game design is more or less improvised. It's fun to see how they change.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge