Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7430

post #111436 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I was just hoping for MORE is all. I was hoping for a deeper and more ingrained usage of the theme that they set. Nothing they did wrong but a personal vendetta of mine. 

 



Ah gatcha. Nothing wrong with having hopes and get ranty because they chose to go down the "same 'ole road" instead of tread new ground.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What is that and why isn't it in and around by face...
post #111437 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post


 

 

I'll be watching:

Psycho-Pass

SAO II

Aldnoah.Zero

Love Stage!!

Zankyou no Terror

Tokyo Ghoul

DRAMAtical Murder

Tokyo ESP

 

Out of those eight series, I'm really hyped for Aldnoah.Zero because of Gen Urobuchi, Love Stage!! because I read the manga and it's bloody brilliant and DRAMAtical Murder because I really, really loved the VN but I'm scared that there's a possibility they're going to pull off a Togainu no Chi (the anime adaptation was atrocious) and if they do that, they're going to piss off a lot of fans and I mean A LOT.

post #111438 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I was just hoping for MORE is all. I was hoping for a deeper and more ingrained usage of the theme that they set. Nothing they did wrong but a personal vendetta of mine. 

 



Ah gatcha. Nothing wrong with having hopes and get ranty because they chose to go down the "same 'ole road" instead of tread new ground.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Yeah, just personal preference. 

 

GATCHA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


What is that and why isn't it in and around by face...

It's a Gatchaman!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

 

I'll be watching:

Psycho-Pass

SAO II

Aldnoah.Zero

Love Stage!!

Zankyou no Terror

Tokyo Ghoul

DRAMAtical Murder

Tokyo ESP

 

Out of those eight series, I'm really hyped for Aldnoah.Zero because of Gen Urobuchi, Love Stage!! because I read the manga and it's bloody brilliant and DRAMAtical Murder because I really, really loved the VN but I'm scared that there's a possibility they're going to pull off a Togainu no Chi (the anime adaptation was atrocious) and if they do that, they're going to piss off a lot of fans and I mean A LOT.

Nice! I had a feeling you would go for the more mysterious aanime. 

post #111439 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

  • Psycho-Pass (surprise surprise! Meant to re-watch that for a while now so.... :3)
  • SAO II (lets see how they plan to screw up a nice concept this time)
  • Sailor Moon (for schiits and giggles)
  • Aldnoah.Zero (don't care if this is going to be some kind of mech showcase. Urobutcher ftw!)
  • Space Dandy (first season was great!)
  • Glasslip (what a weird premise for a generic SoL show)
  • Zankyou no Terror (super hyped for that! The trailer was awesome!)
  • Rail Wars! (sounds so odd and stupid, I have to see that for myself)
  • The K movie (the anime was okay....)
  • The GitS movie


Oh and maybe Tokyo Ghoul once someone can assure me that this is not just some gore "shocker".


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 4/25/14 at 2:21pm
post #111440 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

 

Nice! I had a feeling you would go for the more mysterious aanime. 

 

 

It's not that myyysteeerioussss. :rolleyes: 

Well ok, it is mysterious if you're not into BL/Yaoi but I do recommend you to try at least some. The manga Love Stage!! is a very good start since it is an EXCELLENT comedy with the BL thing only as a side show to please BL fans and fujoshi types. I hope the anime will keep its brilliant comedy.

post #111441 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

 

  • Psycho-Pass (surprise surprise! Meant to re-watch that for a while now so.... :3)
  • SAO II (lets see how they plan to screw up a nice concept this time)
  • Sailor Moon (for schiits and giggles)
  • Aldnoah.Zero (don't care if this is going to be some kind of mech showcase. Urobutcher ftw!)
  • Space Dandy (first season was great!)
  • Glasslip (what a weird premise for a generic SoL show)
  • Zankyou no Terror (super hyped for that! The trailer was awesome!)
  • Rail Wars! (sounds so odd and stupid, I have to see that for myself)
  • The K movie (the anime was okay....)
  • The GitS movie


Oh and maybe Tokyo Ghoul once someone can assure me that this is not just some gore "shocker".

 

yep. Sailor Moon for Schiits and Giggles as well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

 

It's not that myyysteeerioussss. :rolleyes: 

Well ok, it is mysterious if you're not into BL/Yaoi but I do recommend you to try at least some. The manga Love Stage!! is a very good start since it is an EXCELLENT comedy with the BL thing only as a side show to please BL fans and fujoshi types. I hope the anime will keep its brilliant comedy.

Just wondering what got you into BL?

post #111442 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


This is why 2-D Girls™ are better (;_; )
post #111443 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

yep. Sailor Moon for Schiits and Giggles as well smily_headphones1.gif

 



Yeah I'm totally down to watch Sailor Moon too.
post #111444 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Just wondering what got you into BL?

 

Honestly, I don't really know.

 

Maybe it was karma? Because I remember around 3 years ago, at a friend's birthday party (small one), I went to her house and noticed a pile of Yaoi/BL mangas on the couch, didn't gave much thought and left it until a few hours later I decided to check them out out of curiosity and I kinda laughed at the H-scenes and said to her that it was ridiculous but I kept reading just to make her more embarrassed.

After that I decided to stay at her house for the night and when I fell asleep, she took one of her BL manga, a piece of paper with I (heart) Yaoi written on it, put it on my chest and took a picture with my ex-GF's phone.

Cool story bro!

 

Well anyway, there are various reasons that got me into BL, one is that story above, the other is that I don't really like Yuri, another one is that some character designs and art in the BL genre are just staggeringly beautiful (e.g: DRAMAtical Murder) and so on.

 

I can't really tell you exactly how and why I got into BL. It just sort of happened, I was curious, checked it out and now I like it.

 

BUT I'M NO FUJOSHI! :mad: 

post #111445 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

 

Honestly, I don't really know.

 

Maybe it was karma? Because I remember around 3 years ago, at a friend's birthday party (small one), I went to her house and noticed a pile of Yaoi/BL mangas on the couch, didn't gave much thought and left it until a few hours later I decided to check them out out of curiosity and I kinda laughed at the H-scenes and said to her that it was ridiculous but I kept reading just to make her more embarrassed.

After that I decided to stay at her house for the night and when I fell asleep, she took one of her BL manga, a piece of paper with I (heart) Yaoi written on it, put it on my chest and took a picture with my ex-GF's phone.

Cool story bro!

 

Well anyway, there are various reasons that got me into BL, one is that story above, the other is that I don't really like Yuri, another one is that some character designs and art in the BL genre are just staggeringly beautiful (e.g: DRAMAtical Murder) and so on.

 

I can't really tell you exactly how and why I got into BL. It just sort of happened, I was curious, checked it out and now I like it.

 

BUT I'M NO FUJOSHI! :mad: 

Ahh gatcha...

 

Just ....you know.... well I'll leave your life choices to you :ph34r:


http://time.com/71008/david-koch-and-charles-koch-2014-time-100/

 

The person who wrote this is the Joseph Goebbels of the world today. 

post #111446 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

BUT I'M NO FUJOSHI! :mad: 

There is no shame in being a fujoshi!

 

Wooooooooooooooow.
 

post #111447 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

 

Honestly, I don't really know.

 

Maybe it was karma? Because I remember around 3 years ago, at a friend's birthday party (small one), I went to her house and noticed a pile of Yaoi/BL mangas on the couch, didn't gave much thought and left it until a few hours later I decided to check them out out of curiosity and I kinda laughed at the H-scenes and said to her that it was ridiculous but I kept reading just to make her more embarrassed.

After that I decided to stay at her house for the night and when I fell asleep, she took one of her BL manga, a piece of paper with I (heart) Yaoi written on it, put it on my chest and took a picture with my ex-GF's phone.

Cool story bro!

 

Well anyway, there are various reasons that got me into BL, one is that story above, the other is that I don't really like Yuri, another one is that some character designs and art in the BL genre are just staggeringly beautiful (e.g: DRAMAtical Murder) and so on.

 

I can't really tell you exactly how and why I got into BL. It just sort of happened, I was curious, checked it out and now I like it.

 

BUT I'M NO FUJOSHI!

 



So rotten Vortex lol.

Reading this I was reminded of the most recent season of Genshiken, Genshiken Nidaime. Have you seen/read that? It's not a BL of course but touches on it quite a bit.
Edited by Muinarc - 4/25/14 at 3:32pm
post #111448 of 156112

Well, someone on NeoGAF was just giving away over 500 Steam keys. Nothing big (mostly leftovers?), but still. On the second portion (364 keys) he used Modbot*. Turned out, Modbot couldn't edit te post because it hit the character limit, including the text formatting...

 

 

*You give Modbot the keys, he generates for you a post with codes that people PM him to recieve te key or join a giveaway (depending on settings). After giving it away, he edits your post and crosses out the used ones.

post #111449 of 156112
o_O that sounds complicated Accoun.



In other news, this is my 1,500th post.
post #111450 of 156112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

Well, someone on NeoGAF was just giving away over 500 Steam keys. Nothing big (mostly leftovers?), but still. On the second portion (364 keys) he used Modbot*. Turned out, Modbot couldn't edit te post because it hit the character limit, including the text formatting...

 

 

*You give Modbot the keys, he generates for you a post with codes that people PM him to recieve te key or join a giveaway (depending on settings). After giving it away, he edits your post and crosses out the used ones.

Neogaf truly is a magical place. Even more time consuming than this forum :|

 


Sometimes I wish I could just go full hikikomori-mode without people getting mad at me....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge