Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7425

post #111361 of 149499
Thread Starter 

Happy birthday!

post #111362 of 149499

Happy Birthday! Here, have a Funibori

 

1398374217819.jpg

post #111363 of 149499

The new Ukraine government just died. It did almost EVERYTHING it shouldn't have done. 

 

It just committed political suicide. It's been going up to this point but now.... I don't even.

 

They are using military force against their own people, stealing supplies, and doing low-pass flyovers on civilian areas to haze protestors. The magnitude has slowly been increasing but for Ukraine...even a SLIGHT bit was bad when you are so unofficial. But now?....dayum.

 

Some reports are obvious propaganda etc etc and that is taken into mind...but it doesn't really matter. Just even a slight show of force and boo . They are gone. 

post #111364 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post

Happy Birthday! Here, have a Funibori


 



I'd like a Funibori for my b-day, but not one as distressed as that :-P

@Panda; What? Getting heavy-handed with your own people is always a good way to win them over.......
post #111365 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

Happy Birthday! Here, have a Funibori

 



I'd like a Funibori for my b-day, but not one as distressed as that :-P

@Panda; What? Getting heavy-handed with your own people is always a good way to win them over.......

It works sometimes depending on situation, need, support and some other factors

 

But the way they are doing it now?......dayum

post #111366 of 149499
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
post #111367 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

The new Ukraine government just died. It did almost EVERYTHING it shouldn't have done. 

 

It just committed political suicide. It's been going up to this point but now.... I don't even.

 

They are using military force against their own people, stealing supplies, and doing low-pass flyovers on civilian areas to haze protestors. The magnitude has slowly been increasing but for Ukraine...even a SLIGHT bit was bad when you are so unofficial. But now?....dayum.

 

Some reports are obvious propaganda etc etc and that is taken into mind...but it doesn't really matter. Just even a slight show of force and boo . They are gone. 

GG.


I don't even know why they are fighting these few separatist oddballs.
The vast majority of people living in these regions there don't want to be part of Russia or form an independant state (that would be the most BS idea).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


xD


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 4/24/14 at 5:00pm
post #111368 of 149499

Wait it's Mishels birthday? cool. I know what i'm doing for the next few minutes of my free time!

 

This (Click to show)

Edited by Chasenuva1 - 4/24/14 at 5:06pm
post #111369 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 

Wait it's Mishels birthday? cool. I know what i'm doing for the next few minutes of my free time!

Waiting for your Hot Pockets to cool down?

post #111370 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Waiting for your Hot Pockets to cool down?

ah no check my edit. lol

post #111371 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Now that's a good mocha. I believe they actually melt chocolate to put in the drink rather than use chocolate-flavoured syrup. :3 Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Happy birthday man of cream biggrin.gif
That leaf reminded me of Green Hornet...
Thanks mang! Green Hornet? Jay Chou. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh sweet! Michelle survived another year!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

Oh, and happy birthday, since I apparently missed the previous post. ;-)
Thanks. tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Happy Birthday Michelle!!!












That was an epic post. ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Happy birthday!
Thank you! smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post

Happy Birthday! Here, have a Funibori
1398374217819.jpg
Thank! I have no idea what Funibori is though. XD


Well today I broke a nail and I got to work on 2 group projects. lol
post #111372 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post


@Panda; What? Getting heavy-handed with your own people is always a good way to win them over.......

Just look at the state of "parenting"....... .
post #111373 of 149499
Thread Starter 

Really liking the film Gattaca. I have to watch it in English.

post #111374 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

GG.


I don't even know why they are fighting these few separatist oddballs.
The vast majority of people living in these regions there don't want to be part of Russia or form an independant state (that would be the most BS idea).


xD

 

The ones that are currently in new Ukraine controlled Ukraine for the most part don't from what I know. 

 

However the few pro-Russian's there are getting attacked ( and tens have been killed in the last week) by the military.

post #111375 of 149499
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post
 

Really liking the film Gattaca. I have to watch it in English.


Yeah Gattaca was a pretty good movie. I don't think the public was really ready for it when it came out, it got pretty poor reviews.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge