Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7423

post #111331 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post

Cute. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)








O God don't ruin nekomimi for me also! Pls!

I can only take so much! (;_; )
post #111332 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


I'm me like that.


13585163094_3d2ff4d2aa_m.jpg13584788695_eab2960261_m.jpg13584833833_de29e23d49_m.jpg13585153564_7cd07e257c_m.jpg

Dayum, how many PP figurines do you have.....or are those generic pictures

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


OMG! (O_O)


Who doesn't? biggrin.gif

There are some amongst us that don't like it

post #111333 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dayum, how many PP figurines do you have.....or are those generic pictures

Thats the Nendoroid Akane. Has exchangeable face/hands/etc.

post #111334 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Thats the Nendoroid Akane. Has exchangeable face/hands/etc.

ooo. I didn't know exchangeable faces were a thing.

 

 

Speak now on Panda's summer computer or forever hold your tongue.

 

http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/23v15o/build_ready_miniitx_budget_build_for_summer_move/

post #111335 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

ooo. I didn't know exchangeable faces were a thing.

 

 

Speak now on Panda's summer computer or forever hold your tongue.

 

http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/23v15o/build_ready_miniitx_budget_build_for_summer_move/


Then you yet do not know the horror of a faceless nendoroid.

 

Just finished Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku. Great show, but so ******* depressing. I actually feel sick having finished it now.

post #111336 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Dayum, how many PP figurines do you have.....or are those generic pictures

I was confused with this question for a while, but now I understand that you don't know how Nendo works. : P

Meet her other friends that're on display.

13992885522_f33147306a.jpgAkane and friends by FarEast91, on Flickr
post #111337 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 


 

Don't google this :| (Click to show)
Guro Hentai

hahahaha

yeah NO

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
  Or this (Click to show)
Blue Waffle.

No, seriously. Don't. Ever.

why shouldn't I....

OH GOD MY EYES XD

post #111338 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post
 

 

Just finished Ima, Soko ni Iru Boku. Great show, but so ******* depressing. I actually feel sick having finished it now.

Huh looks interesting. Yet another to add to my ever expanding list of to-watch anime. >_<

post #111339 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


I was confused with this question for a while, but now I understand that you don't know how Nendo works. : P

Meet her other friends that're on display.

13992885522_f33147306a.jpgAkane and friends by FarEast91, on Flickr

D:
Zetsubo-sensei!

post #111340 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post




Hallelujah!

Amen to that.

post #111341 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

I, uh, like the art quite a lot in that manga... >.>

+1 loved the series.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


OMG! (O_O)

 

Not mine.... somebody left it in our anime society club room (which just happens to where I was just now).

They were in a bag along with an autograph from sayori :3

post #111342 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

FTFY.


Last time I felt this creeped out was when I googled Yandere.


  Don't google this :| (Click to show)
Guro Hentai
Which automatically means "Google this." XD
post #111343 of 120069

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


I'm me like that.

 

Is that Neuro?

 

 

Great show btw for those who haven't seen it.

post #111344 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 

Huh looks interesting. Yet another to add to my ever expanding list of to-watch anime. >_<


Lol actually just read that terrible anidb synopsis. Here's the ANN one:

Quote:
Shu is a typical Japanese boy, but has an unbeatable, optimistic and determined attitude. However, when he sees a mysterious girl with strange eyes named Lala-Ru up on a smokestack, he is soon pulled into a strange desert world. Shu soon discovers the true terrors of war, which includes genocide, brutal torture, hunger, thirst, and child explotation. Now Shu is trying to save Lala-Ru, as well as his hard earned, and often relunctant, new friends from the insane dictator, Hamdo. Whether Shu can possibly accomplish saving those he cares about while still holding up to his values remains to be seen.
post #111345 of 120069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
  Or this (Click to show)
Blue Waffle.

No, seriously. Don't. Ever.

 

Just out of curiosity.... why not?

 

I'm gonna guess it's nothing to do with the literal meaning......

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge