Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7415

post #111211 of 140120

Well... I just finished Shinigami no Testament ~menuet of epistula~

 

9/10

 

post #111212 of 140120

Next game..... Gensou no Idea ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~

 

at this rate I might actually start Rewrite before Mechy finishes it.... LOL

I never expected to finish Shinigami no Testament in less than a week...

 

 


Edited by akiroz - 4/22/14 at 8:50pm
post #111213 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Next game..... Gensou no Idea ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~

 

at this rate I might actually start Rewrite before Mechy finishes it.... LOL

I never expected to finish Shinigami no Testament in less than a week...

 

 

Dayum dude, you're going Asian mode on those games! And you probably will finish Rewrite before I do... I've been taking forever on it and frankly right now I think I'd rather try and finish watching Kill la Kill first since that is getting epic!

post #111214 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Next game..... Gensou no Idea ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~

 

at this rate I might actually start Rewrite before Mechy finishes it.... LOL

I never expected to finish Shinigami no Testament in less than a week...

 

 

Dude..you play VN's with uber boob like no tomorrow...

 

 

Just a question...are you doing well socially? It seems you may be substituting life with VN's...

post #111215 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dude..you play VN's with uber boob like no tomorrow...

 

 

Just a question...are you doing well socially? It seems you may be substituting life with VN's...


I'd choose a healthy digital harem over life anyday!

post #111216 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I don't like the song. It's boring, has lame lyrics and feels totally out of place. I mean, come on....a modern pop song with computer generated music and everything sung by a princess in a kind of medival setting?

While I do agree the song is out place in the series, I also assess songs by how much I like it in and of itself. Relating to the series is often just a bonus to me. Plus it reminds me a lot of ani-songs of yesteryear like Love Hina and such, so I guess nostalgia played a part in me liking it too.
post #111217 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Next game..... Gensou no Idea ~Oratorio Phantasm Historia~

at this rate I might actually start Rewrite before Mechy finishes it.... LOL
I never expected to finish Shinigami no Testament in less than a week...




Nice. But the standard "end of world" vibe I'm getting from vndb's synopsis is kinda off putting. Hmmm... Guess it's time to bust out my old AGTH again.
post #111218 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dude..you play VN's with uber boob like no tomorrow...

 

Just a question...are you doing well socially? It seems you may be substituting life with VN's...

That's not really the point......

 

I think I am actually, I'm just substituting work, school and a bit of anime with VNs :D

Not doing so well with school especially, might get a GPA below 2 this semester.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 

I'd choose a healthy digital harem over life anyday!

This!

Until I can create my waifus in real life anyway.....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Nice. But the standard "end of world" vibe I'm getting from vndb's synopsis is kinda off putting. Hmmm... Guess it's time to bust out my old AGTH again.

What?

post #111219 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


What?

AGTH + Translation Aggregator. It's how I get to play non-translated VNs. biggrin.gif It's not perfect but I understand what's going on 80% of the time.
post #111220 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dayum dude, you're going Asian mode on those games! And you probably will finish Rewrite before I do... I've been taking forever on it and frankly right now I think I'd rather try and finish watching Kill la Kill first since that is getting epic!

Nah, I'll probably slow down a bit now that I'm less stressed IRL.

 

You didn't follow Kill la Kill when it aired? :eek:

post #111221 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


AGTH + Translation Aggregator. It's how I get to play non-translated VNs. biggrin.gif It's not perfect but I understand what's going on 80% of the time.

 

is that like some kinda machine translation tool? interesting....

 

But then I'd rather not understand 50% of the text than see weird translations, feels really strange when I hear something different to what I'm reading.

post #111222 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

That's not really the point......

 

I think I am actually, I'm just substituting work, school and a bit of anime with VNs :D

Not doing so well with school especially, might get a GPA below 2 this semester.

 

This!

Until I can create my waifus in real life anyway.....

 

What?

.....below 2GPA?.....holy cow

post #111223 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Dayum dude, you're going Asian mode on those games! And you probably will finish Rewrite before I do... I've been taking forever on it and frankly right now I think I'd rather try and finish watching Kill la Kill first since that is getting epic!

Nah, I'll probably slow down a bit now that I'm less stressed IRL.

 

You didn't follow Kill la Kill when it aired? :eek:

Ah, so you were basically eroge binging to deal with RL stress?

 

I only followed the first half, then I fell behind when I started getting overwhelmed with schoolwork and stuff.


HELL YEAH I'M MAD!!!

post #111224 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

is that like some kinda machine translation tool? interesting....

But then I'd rather not understand 50% of the text than see weird translations, feels really strange when I hear something different to what I'm reading.

It won't be different as it takes translation from ATLAS, Google Translate and some others. Just slightly weird wordings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Ah, so you were basically eroge binging to deal with RL stress?

I only followed the first half, then I fell behind when I started getting overwhelmed with schoolwork and stuff.


HELL YEAH I'M MAD!!!

Hate it when that happens. Which is why i go Ex
post #111225 of 140120
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Ah, so you were basically eroge binging to deal with RL stress?


HELL YEAH I'M MAD!!!

Basically yeah, I just dropped everything I was doing and played VNs all day long :p

 

lol what were you looking at?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

I only followed the first half, then I fell behind when I started getting overwhelmed with schoolwork and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

.....below 2GPA?.....holy cow

 

Meh, I skipped 70% of my lectures and didn't do 1x% of my assignments this semester.

They were so boring, I learn way better by myself.

Some of my assignments consists of doing stupid computations by hand that could (and should) be done on a computer.

 

At the beginning of this semester I was excited about a course called "Signals and Systems" since it has a lot to do with audio.

but instead of getting to learn how to design filters and all that cool stuff, I get to do fourier and laplace transforms.... by hand....
 

Me: eff this schiit, I'm going home.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge