Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7414

post #111196 of 130684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh my.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-04-22/app-lets-users-miku-fy-their-smartphones


Have fun with this, guys.

Ooo..... Might take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


She has music? :O

Indeed, decent ones too. biggrin.gif


After listening to "Tender Rain" in the latest episode of Sekai wa Utsukushii, I can honestly say I'm starting to really like the song. Top3 this season for me.


ONODERE BEST GIRL
post #111197 of 130684
M3 is "meh" for me so far. It looks like it wants to be a dark/serious series about the world ending slowly and only Mechs can save us.... but it felt really uneven with it's lighter moments. A little early to tell of course, but the first ep wasn't all that strong.


I have decided it's imperative that you watch the full OP before every episode of the new Mushishi, it just does such a good job of setting the mood.

post #111198 of 130684
I have two iPhone 4's infront of me right now. One displays a cooler white while the other is true white (O_o)

Maybe it's the screen protectors?

WT* my phone is moving its volume by itself lol.
post #111199 of 130684

Also, a different fandom, but kinda felt it's related. :-P

 

 

fanatic_hardcore_red_label_by_kai_a_secas-d3ikpy3.jpg 

post #111200 of 130684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Biggest closet Miku fan ever.
Can't even name one song.

 

Her songs have names?! :-P

Only true fans know them :|

But what I know for sure is, that you love Deafheaven as much as I do ♥
Sing with me!
 

Hindered by sober restlessness. Submitting to the amber crutch. The theme in my aching prose. Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan; that pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame. The rebirth of mutual love. The slipping on gloves to lay tenderly.

"I'm dying."
- "Is it blissful?"
"It's like a dream."
- "I want to dream."


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

After listening to "Tender Rain" in the latest episode of Sekai wa Utsukushii, I can honestly say I'm starting to really like the song. Top3 this season for me.


ONODERE BEST GIRL

I don't like the song. It's boring, has lame lyrics and feels totally out of place. I mean, come on....a modern pop song with computer generated music and everything sung by a princess in a kind of medival setting?
Meh.

The show itself is really cool though!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I have decided it's imperative that you watch the full OP before every episode of the new Mushishi, it just does such a good job of setting the mood.


Best OP this season. No doubt about that.

post #111201 of 130684

If anyone knows the Nico Nico Chokaigi 3 is...

 

well anyways...

 

I probably won't livestream it this year, not many utaites that I know will be preforming. 

post #111202 of 130684

Rise Of Incarnates. New F2P 2v2 3d fighter (more like Character Action?) from people behind Tekken, Soul Calibur and - mostly - Gundam Vs, to which this is can be considered a spiritual succesor.

PC exclusive (also, west-only - no Japanese release).

 

 

 

Cautiously optimistic since F2P, although EGM says it's based on cosmetic microtransaction. But of course I'll believe when I see it. One (but only one AFAIK, so not sure if true) less known website says it's pay-for-playtime as well, which isn't that great. Also, MarkMan (MadCatz community manager) says he liked what he played, if his wordsare to be believed and I guess he probably had more chances to play than for example the press.

 

Designs look kinda lame, though


Edited by Accoun - 4/22/14 at 4:51pm
post #111203 of 130684
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol it's fine. Being three states apart in the west coast is totally different than on the east coast.

 

It would cost $200 to fly, or $400 for gas, which if that was divided between 4 people would be cheaper, and we'd have a car when we go down there. Still logistically impossible IMO though. :C

Completely forgot California was as big as it was...

Haha, yup, I'm pretty sure you could fit at least the 10 smallest states inside California. Again, you east coasters forget how big the west coast states are compared to your puny little states. :3


More pictures of stuff I bought at sakura-con but was too lazy to photograph until now:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #111204 of 130684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

Rise Of Incarnates. New F2P 2v2 3d fighter (more like Character Action?) from people behind Tekken, Soul Calibur and - mostly - Gundam Vs, to which this is can be considered a spiritual succesor.

PC exclusive (also, west-only - no Japanese release)

 

Cautiously optimistic since F2P, although EGM says it's based on cosmetic microtransaction. But of course I'll believe when I see it. One (but only one AFAIK, so not sure if true) less known website says it's pay-for-playtime as well, which isn't that great. Also, MarkMan (MadCatz community manager) says he liked what he played, if his wordsare to be believed and I guess he probably had more chances to play than for example the press.

 

Designs look kinda lame, though

Interesting concept.
PC exclusive and west-only?! That is pretty odd.

post #111205 of 130684

Oh wow...

 

Quote:
 Kagerou Project originally began as a Vocaloid song series, sang by Miku Hatsune and IA. The song "Kagerou Days" became massively famous that it attracted new fans to the project. As more songs are added, more fans came in.

Each song has at least 2,000,000 views
"Lost Time Memory" being the trending song currently

The light novel adaptation of KagePro is the 2nd most selling LN in Japan. The first is SAO and the third is Mahouka Koukou no Reittousei
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1152961&show=160#PIacVoh7RXBVsSUM.99

I knew the LN did well, but I didn't expect it to be this high up... 

 

By this alone, I expected Mekakucity Actors > Mahouka Kouka... 

 

Sadly, I can't say that...

post #111206 of 130684

@Tom: Well, Gundam Vs. is already pretty popular in Japanese arcades/on consoles from what other people said, and supposedly they want a larger audience than a Gundam game can have in the west (because licensed games/animu games) and well, PC F2P can get really popular and profitable if they catch on.

post #111207 of 130684

Really busy with AP testing; meaning I don't have a lot of time for anime.

 

Give it to me straight, is Rebellion worth watching? It's 2 hours long and I have a Physics, Calculus, and World History AP Exam next next Monday.

 

If I don't watch it over spring break I probably won't have time until after summer (traveling), and by then I'll probably forget about it.

post #111208 of 130684
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

Really busy with AP testing; meaning I don't have a lot of time for anime.

 

Give it to me straight, is Rebellion worth watching? It's 2 hours long and I have a Physics, Calculus, and World History AP Exam next next Monday.

 

If I don't watch it over spring break I probably won't have time until after summer (traveling), and by then I'll probably forget about it.

Did you like NGE? Especially the later episodes? If yes. Watch it.

 

Otherwise, no

post #111209 of 130684

Oh Microsoft... either you just want me to use IE instead of chrome or something's not right w/ the wireless USB ):

 

That moment when you can't dl chrome...

post #111210 of 130684
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Oh Microsoft... either you just want me to use IE instead of chrome or something's not right w/ the wireless USB ):

That moment when you can't dl chrome...
Wait why can't you download Chrome? O.o
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge