Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7411

post #111151 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I enjoy Mahouka as well. It's pretty interesting how many strong male leads we have this season. Much higher number in one season than we've had in quite a while. Maybe my prayers are being answered and "the Shinji effect" is finally wearing off after all these years.

That is exactly what makes him so very unlikeable to me.
He is the most mysterious, strongest, smartest and best looking guy in the universe......booooooooring.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I agree TYG, she's best girl, too bad she's kinda a non-contender (unless she has a key all of a sudden lol).

There will be fanfics.

post #111152 of 151611
It's something like this Unity: http://www.superwraps.com/

My dad had it done to a car of his, they say you can remove it "fairly easliy". Only caveat is that if you park in the sun a lot, the paint under the vinyl will not be the same color as the rest of the car/bike due to the sun fading your paint over time.
post #111153 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

That is exactly what makes him so very unlikeable to me.
He is the most mysterious, strongest, smartest and best looking guy in the universe......booooooooring.

 

There will be fanfics.

 



That will be the test of how good the show is TYG. We shall see if there is balance, or if he is unfairly OP with the only bad things happening to him being discrimination, sister getting abducted or something, etc. That would be indeed boring in the long run.
post #111154 of 151611
post #111155 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post



'nuff said.


 



I agree TYG, she's best girl, too bad she's kinda a non-contender (unless she has a key all of a sudden lol).

But her "key" is right there! (o_O)

Look at her hand.... :3
post #111156 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

It's something like this Unity: http://www.superwraps.com/

My dad had it done to a car of his, they say you can remove it "fairly easliy". Only caveat is that if you park in the sun a lot, the paint under the vinyl will not be the same color as the rest of the car/bike due to the sun fading your paint over time.

Wow, thanks for the link!

I'm going send them a message about having it done to a sportbike. I think the "paint job" isn't the same on my bike as a car, minus the gas tank, not sure.
post #111157 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post



But her "key" is right there! (o_O)

Look at her hand.... :3

 



Good enough for me.

@TYG, I know you are secretly the biggest Miku fan in AAMML. Admit it already!
post #111158 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

@TYG, I know you are secretly the biggest Miku fan in AAMML. Admit it already!

Biggest closet Miku fan ever.
Can't even name one song.

post #111159 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh my.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-04-22/app-lets-users-miku-fy-their-smartphones


Have fun with this, guys.

Wait! Wha?

Apple is letting this happen to the icons?
post #111160 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Biggest closet Miku fan ever.
Can't even name one song.

 



Her songs have names?! :-P
post #111161 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

We're... In the area? :blink:

 

Dayum....ok nvm...lol

Lol it's fine. Being three states apart in the west coast is totally different than on the east coast.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

We're... In the area? :blink:

 

Frankly I'd love to go but I don't think it would logistically be possible. 

Flying would be the only reasonable way.

But I don't know if I feel like flying back there so soon.

It would cost $200 to fly, or $400 for gas, which if that was divided between 4 people would be cheaper, and we'd have a car when we go down there. Still logistically impossible IMO though. :C

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Also, we saw this car at Sakura-con:


biggrin.gif

I should do that to my bike. I'm thinking Tachikoma or ruri. Legend or cuteness... Tiss hard.

post #111162 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Biggest closet Miku fan ever.
Can't even name one song.

 



Her songs have names?! :-P


She has music? :O

post #111163 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Lol it's fine. Being three states apart in the west coast is totally different than on the east coast.

 

It would cost $200 to fly, or $400 for gas, which if that was divided between 4 people would be cheaper, and we'd have a car when we go down there. Still logistically impossible IMO though. :C

 

 

Completely forgot California was as big as it was...


Regarding Borisu's question

 

 

Anyone demo M3 yet? Is it good?

post #111164 of 151611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Oh my.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-04-22/app-lets-users-miku-fy-their-smartphones


Have fun with this, guys.

Ooo..... Might take a look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


She has music? :O

Indeed, decent ones too. biggrin.gif


After listening to "Tender Rain" in the latest episode of Sekai wa Utsukushii, I can honestly say I'm starting to really like the song. Top3 this season for me.


ONODERE BEST GIRL
post #111165 of 151611
M3 is "meh" for me so far. It looks like it wants to be a dark/serious series about the world ending slowly and only Mechs can save us.... but it felt really uneven with it's lighter moments. A little early to tell of course, but the first ep wasn't all that strong.


I have decided it's imperative that you watch the full OP before every episode of the new Mushishi, it just does such a good job of setting the mood.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge