Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7410
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Way closer and accessible than say CT to FL....
Dita Answer (Truth Edition) is very good, when I was at the end of last year through special channels to buy, I would like the headphones, I can't believe the real voice is so close to me. I have SONY PCM-D1 and Tera playerfront end, through the test, the collocation of D1 is more suitable for Dita potential.
Are interested can translate the following about the Dita evaluation
Something akin to this:
We're... In the area?
Frankly I'd love to go but I don't think it would logistically be possible.
Also, we saw this car at Sakura-con:
Loved Ouran, very fun series. I usually will cosplay Kyouya as a lazy/drinking costume at conventions :D
Barely 18hrs since I ordered from Amazon.jp and it's already packed and ready for shipping at Tenso. Gawd I love Japanese efficiency!
Silly you, you don't need one in Hong Kong.
Yea. It's just a new patent Suyama-san submitted for those new models. So we should expect them soon/this year.
I do live quite close to Fanime.. though I've never been there haha.
Finally went through the 300+ posts that I was putting off reading. Love the sakura-con pictures and yes, that Hachikuji cosplayer is the cutest! Yes, that was about the only thing I remembered out of all the pictures I looked at
Just saw this when I was checking up on the Key frontpage today: http://key.visualarts.gr.jp/event/character1/
Hnng, do want that album:
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Sennheiser 598 50 seconds ago
- › V-Moda Crossfade Lp vs lp2 59 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › Hi, i'm new 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Bowers & Wilkins P7, a highly musical closed portable option 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)