- 4,413 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: Malaysia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
So I got these real cheap, I thought what the heck for $15 I can't go wrong.....I was wrong. Well they are listenable, I hardly call them a gaming headphone besides the mic built in, explosions...
Well I only had it for a week now and being listening to it about 3-5 hours a day even before I go to bed yes this is how good it is to me. My only other DAP's I have it to compare to are the DX50...
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7399
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awww, that's sad. :(
Check the Facebook group. ;)
Escalators going up/down con floors:
More cool cosplay, no idea what it's from though
Vendor's hall:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Goodsmile Company had some figurines on display:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kind of tempted to get this... (Click to show)
More cool cosplay:
Dinner: (Just to mostly piss Atom off)
More cosplay:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really funny 18+ panel Chase and I went to:
And this "anime according to AMVs" which was hilarious as well.
I'm liking Black Bullet a lot
One of the things it's doing isn't new with the cursed children, but the way its going about doing it puts our current society's morals into perspective.
Our society today has but barely evolved from the previous times. Brainwashed still, and blinded by government. You look at the victorian era etc during that time, when the rich treated the poor as rags. You ask the students if that was right. And everyone is like WTF? You teach them about the Hitler era and on how others treated them and what it was like during that time. And everyone was like WTF.
But once they leave class, they stop thinking now. I see it everyday. People KNOW about this, people can identify bias, but once they leave class. Boom, they forget it.
Society of today BLAMES the poor, it DOESN'T HELP people who are DIFFERENT. You WILL conform, through schooling, OR through MEDICINE. People always say WTF when they see how others were treated back then, but they constantly do it. The poor are treated as a disease, aren't helped, and people will consistently BLAME them even though it is the system they are using and abusing to get rich, prosper, and to create an even bigger divide.
Communism, socialism is seen as something to kill and destroy here in America. And very much so here. Yet, I find, at the basis of socialism, it promotes an ideal that is something that we as humans take to be an absolute truth. I am not saying that everyone is a socialist at heart. I am rather saying that systems, and doctrines of many different systems in history all point towards the human will, psyche, and what we truly believe in. And a peice of each of them, all add together to get to what we are.
I hear comments like "China isn't truly Communist". That doesn't mean anything. It's just a basis of government one can change day in and day out. It is rather a government saying that it is the standard that they will in a way, believe in.
We BLAME those that are the foundation of our society without truly realizing how WRONG our perception is. We here on HF are of the priveleged masses. We are university students, studying in degrees, and on a forum for accessories that costs an amount people in other countries can never dream of. Our perception of the world and society is thus of one in where we are and do things. But this is so wrong. THE true foundation of our modern society is of our masses. The poor, the privlegdeg few who toil away, make our food, and hope for a better future. But rather than helping them. We spit at them, we BLAME them for our problems...all while laughing the way to the bank.
Black Bullet isn't doing anything completely new, but it has a VERY large focus on the cursed children which draws parallels with society of today. And how we place blame into things we don't understand, and things that are our foundation, and yet are things that we scoff at.
The human race and kind, despite thousands of years past barbarism. Has yet to change.
Chemtrails? Come on, Bowei.
Besides that: Amen, even though I think you exaggerate things a bit. To me it seems that most people are aware of how important the "working class" is. It's just easy for people to pick the poor and non-privileged as scapegoats. But most of this blaming is nothing more than hot air. I mean, people keep complaining over the poor but when was the last time someone actually did something against these poor people? A few people here in Germany keep complaining about all the immigrants from the middle east here, but I can't remember the last time the government actually did something to make their life harder. As long nothing actually happens, just let the people keep talking (preferably without letting them spread their stupid ideals) and let them feel all high and mighty.
And here, you see one of those fine times where I give my opinion. There is one faulty thing about me that I can't change. I am heavilly Chinese and patriotic in a sense towards my identity. This creates massive feelings, bias, and patriotism within me that even I fail to stop.
It is my weakness but I try.
Feel free to crack a grin. That the all-mighty panda can not keep it up forever...that sometimes. I need to give a serious beating to those that piss me off.
Yes! Come over to the dark side!
No but seriously, that's not you being the China "fanboy" that you are, it's just common sense to think that this guy is an idiot.
(yes, I watched a lot of Stargate back in middle school)
That's from the Marshmallow Justice album cover! Her jacket is supposed to be hanging on her shoulders though.
I couldn't find Marshmallow Justice, so this will have to do for now.
(now, will it allow hotlinking?) Photos. Loads of them. And yes, cuhrayzee/random :3 (Click to show)
Edited by Accoun - 4/19/14 at 6:29am
I haven't watched an episode of Full Metal Alchemist in a long time.
Edited by miceblue - 4/19/14 at 9:56am
TL: If you drink half the cup of orange juice and fill it back with water then drink half the cup again, you get infinite amount of orange juice!
lol stuff like this belongs in the VNDB random quotes collection....
not sure if you guys know but there's a random VN quote on the bottom of each VNDB page, like this one:
Edited by akiroz - 4/19/14 at 10:39am
tl;dr, JJBA is the bestest of the bestest. Again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 11 seconds ago
- › Headphones for the Holidays Bundle Deal - Geek Pulse + Audeze &... 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Geek HPA by LH Labs 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 firmware version 1.10 download and discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Schiitstorm: Next-Gen Magni 2 and Modi 2 Family! 3 minutes ago
- › Millett "Starving Student" hybrid amp 3 minutes ago
- › Poll: Would you buy the pictured amp stand from Oppo for an... 4 minutes ago
- › Yamamah eph 100 vs shure se 215 vs hifiman re100 vs RHA 750i for... 5 minutes ago
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)