- 3,103 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: Malaysia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7399
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awww, that's sad. :(
Check the Facebook group. ;)
Escalators going up/down con floors:
More cool cosplay, no idea what it's from though
Vendor's hall:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Goodsmile Company had some figurines on display:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Kind of tempted to get this... (Click to show)
More cool cosplay:
Dinner: (Just to mostly piss Atom off)
More cosplay:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really funny 18+ panel Chase and I went to:
And this "anime according to AMVs" which was hilarious as well.
I'm liking Black Bullet a lot
One of the things it's doing isn't new with the cursed children, but the way its going about doing it puts our current society's morals into perspective.
Our society today has but barely evolved from the previous times. Brainwashed still, and blinded by government. You look at the victorian era etc during that time, when the rich treated the poor as rags. You ask the students if that was right. And everyone is like WTF? You teach them about the Hitler era and on how others treated them and what it was like during that time. And everyone was like WTF.
But once they leave class, they stop thinking now. I see it everyday. People KNOW about this, people can identify bias, but once they leave class. Boom, they forget it.
Society of today BLAMES the poor, it DOESN'T HELP people who are DIFFERENT. You WILL conform, through schooling, OR through MEDICINE. People always say WTF when they see how others were treated back then, but they constantly do it. The poor are treated as a disease, aren't helped, and people will consistently BLAME them even though it is the system they are using and abusing to get rich, prosper, and to create an even bigger divide.
Communism, socialism is seen as something to kill and destroy here in America. And very much so here. Yet, I find, at the basis of socialism, it promotes an ideal that is something that we as humans take to be an absolute truth. I am not saying that everyone is a socialist at heart. I am rather saying that systems, and doctrines of many different systems in history all point towards the human will, psyche, and what we truly believe in. And a peice of each of them, all add together to get to what we are.
I hear comments like "China isn't truly Communist". That doesn't mean anything. It's just a basis of government one can change day in and day out. It is rather a government saying that it is the standard that they will in a way, believe in.
We BLAME those that are the foundation of our society without truly realizing how WRONG our perception is. We here on HF are of the priveleged masses. We are university students, studying in degrees, and on a forum for accessories that costs an amount people in other countries can never dream of. Our perception of the world and society is thus of one in where we are and do things. But this is so wrong. THE true foundation of our modern society is of our masses. The poor, the privlegdeg few who toil away, make our food, and hope for a better future. But rather than helping them. We spit at them, we BLAME them for our problems...all while laughing the way to the bank.
Black Bullet isn't doing anything completely new, but it has a VERY large focus on the cursed children which draws parallels with society of today. And how we place blame into things we don't understand, and things that are our foundation, and yet are things that we scoff at.
The human race and kind, despite thousands of years past barbarism. Has yet to change.
Chemtrails? Come on, Bowei.
Besides that: Amen, even though I think you exaggerate things a bit. To me it seems that most people are aware of how important the "working class" is. It's just easy for people to pick the poor and non-privileged as scapegoats. But most of this blaming is nothing more than hot air. I mean, people keep complaining over the poor but when was the last time someone actually did something against these poor people? A few people here in Germany keep complaining about all the immigrants from the middle east here, but I can't remember the last time the government actually did something to make their life harder. As long nothing actually happens, just let the people keep talking (preferably without letting them spread their stupid ideals) and let them feel all high and mighty.
And here, you see one of those fine times where I give my opinion. There is one faulty thing about me that I can't change. I am heavilly Chinese and patriotic in a sense towards my identity. This creates massive feelings, bias, and patriotism within me that even I fail to stop.
It is my weakness but I try.
Feel free to crack a grin. That the all-mighty panda can not keep it up forever...that sometimes. I need to give a serious beating to those that piss me off.
Yes! Come over to the dark side!
No but seriously, that's not you being the China "fanboy" that you are, it's just common sense to think that this guy is an idiot.
(yes, I watched a lot of Stargate back in middle school)
That's from the Marshmallow Justice album cover! Her jacket is supposed to be hanging on her shoulders though.
I couldn't find Marshmallow Justice, so this will have to do for now.
(now, will it allow hotlinking?) Photos. Loads of them. And yes, cuhrayzee/random :3 (Click to show)
Edited by Accoun - 4/19/14 at 6:29am
I haven't watched an episode of Full Metal Alchemist in a long time.
Edited by miceblue - 4/19/14 at 9:56am
TL: If you drink half the cup of orange juice and fill it back with water then drink half the cup again, you get infinite amount of orange juice!
lol stuff like this belongs in the VNDB random quotes collection....
not sure if you guys know but there's a random VN quote on the bottom of each VNDB page, like this one:
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 4/19/14 at 10:39am
tl;dr, JJBA is the bestest of the bestest. Again.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 20 seconds ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet! 1 minute ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › 2014 CanJam Europe impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 4 minutes ago
- › Tools for Analyzing the Quality of Mastering 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › sennheiser hd25-II custom earpads for more comfort. 7 minutes ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 10 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)