Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7369

post #110521 of 140517
Also, next term I have lectures from 9 to 7 every Tuesday. So long.
post #110522 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Also, next term I have lectures from 9 to 7 every Tuesday. So long.

I had two 8-to-6 days per week last term.
Very unpleasant and didactic nonsense imo.
post #110523 of 140517

Everyone but Eve liking Mekaku??? Has the world gone mad?! I definitely enjoyed the first episode as well though. Distinctly Shaft but the overall design is different enough to Bake.

 

And Sidonia is ******* awesome hypehypehypehype. CGI characters are goofy as hell but the rest of the show is just potential, potential, potential. Seriously hoping for another god-tier sci-fi like Shin Sekai Yori.

post #110524 of 140517
Decided to just play SP SoT. Gotta play it sometime or another, so might just as well do it now that I'm bored out of my mind.
post #110525 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

I'm bored -__-.

I don't know if I should study or not, which is making it worse. If I really do something relaxing it feels like procrastinating, and I can't really enjoy it as much. So I just kinda sit around and do nothing, which is boring.


This is why I really hate exam weeks.

 

When I'm bored I...build a computer! Then spend the next few days configuring it instead of doing work. I'm buying the parts tomorrow and planning to build a home theater PC. My estimated system cost is about $340.

 

Specs:

 

Intel Celeron G1820

4 GB RAM

60 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD (and will also be networked)

Using integrated graphics and audio

post #110526 of 140517
Also listening to new music.
Checking out Chairlift right now. A (hipster) friend of mine seems to like this band for some reason (never heard him talk about it, but I checked his Last.FM account). It's not bad actually.
post #110527 of 140517
post #110528 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

When I'm bored I...build a computer! Then spend the next few days configuring it instead of doing work. I'm buying the parts tomorrow and planning to build a home theater PC. My estimated system cost is about $340.

Specs:

Intel Celeron G1820
4 GB RAM
60 GB SSD + 2 TB HDD (and will also be networked)
Using integrated graphics and audio

That costs money. I don't like spending money. I just like saving it up on my bank account. The more the merrier!

No seriously, I have no idea what to spend all my money on. It's not much, but I save up about 150 euros per month, simply because I receive more money from funds+government than I can spend.
I could buy a new fountain pen or something like that, but to be really honest, I have bought about 4-5 fountain pens, and I'm still almost exclusively using the first one I bought. There's just no way I'm going to find something better or as good without spending a lot first.
post #110529 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


That costs money. I don't like spending money. I just like saving it up on my bank account. The more the merrier!

No seriously, I have no idea what to spend all my money on. It's not much, but I save up about 150 euros per month, simply because I receive more money from funds+government than I can spend.
I could buy a new fountain pen or something like that, but to be really honest, I have bought about 4-5 fountain pens, and I'm still almost exclusively using the first one I bought. There's just no way I'm going to find something better or as good without spending a lot first.

 

Yeah, I don't like spending money either. But think of the convenience of watching anime on it!

 

And speaking of pens, I bought a $16 Parker ballpoint about 6 years ago, and I'm still using it. I've only ever refilled it twice.

 

In other news, I bought this STAR N9589 for $20 last Sunday. I don't think it will make a good DAP.

 

post #110530 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


That costs money. I don't like spending money. I just like saving it up on my bank account. The more the merrier!

No seriously, I have no idea what to spend all my money on. It's not much, but I save up about 150 euros per month, simply because I receive more money from funds+government than I can spend.
I could buy a new fountain pen or something like that, but to be really honest, I have bought about 4-5 fountain pens, and I'm still almost exclusively using the first one I bought. There's just no way I'm going to find something better or as good without spending a lot first.

Then why not try some ink then, if you want to spend.
@bowei006, what do you mean. There's obviously JoJo and Captain Earth.
post #110531 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


Then why not try some ink then, if you want to spend.
@bowei006, what do you mean. There's obviously JoJo and Captain Earth.

Didn't see your other list. Ahh

 

I thought you would like AKuma no Riddle but I guess not.

 

Planet Earth isn't as good for me. Too many "please remove Brain" moments for me

post #110532 of 140517
You weird, panda.
post #110533 of 140517

post #110534 of 140517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post



That crap-looking handling! What the ****! And that sound effect! What the ****!

I guess I'm too spoilt by WoT (mods).

Still, system seller for me.
Edited by jgray91 - 4/14/14 at 8:38am
post #110535 of 140517
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge