- 10,144 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
This is my second actual IEM purchase, and I have to say, I'm very surprised. These have a more enjoyable and pleasurable listening experience compared to the Shure SE425, which sounded dry and...
My priority when i am buying a audio gear is value for money and Fidue A73 comes in the insane value category,although it is still early to tell if it's the best inear at the price because i...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7358
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's all about using connections and applying yourself to what not. Ours is a $5million USD program that I am on the executive council for, in where I also represent us in front of the University as part of the student council and in our own club as an exec there as well.
I've met the dean of my college on multiple occasions and actually even had dinner with him/
You enjoy talking about that, don't you? ;)
Tried to watch the first episode of this Escha Atelier anime.
Escha might be one of the most annoying anime characters I've ever seen.
I follow the one fanatic fan sub guy on Twitter, and he said they are the best compared to his other mouse pads, squish factor wise. Or something like that.
Edited by jgray91 - 4/12/14 at 4:36pm
I do. Part of using connections is on marketing every moment :D
Just saw Still the World is Beautiful. I love it. It's overt themes, its setting and the end scene.
It's almost like the anime is trying to quell all the people that find the wrongdoings of the world (me) and to say that DESPITE ALL THIS, the world and its people are still beautiful. Love it
Nice, what did you get?
I'll show you later tonight.
It was hilarious, he got a lot of gag gifts for some of his friends, including a DVD copy of Boku no Pico.
In other news,
I have increased the workload for next term yet again.
I should stop doing this sometime.
If I'd have put my mind to it three months earlier than I have, then would have been able to graduate at the end of this academic year -- that would mean completing a 3 year program in 2 years. A program that is already more difficult than a regular major. That's an odd thought.
At the end of the year I'll have about 95% of the credits needed to graduate for my program. Just need to write my thesis and I'm done.
Why am I doing this?
Simple, you enjoy what you're doing.
I now have 7 projects on my hands right now but I've never thought of them "hard work", more like "having fun" to me.
WHY WOULD YOU
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 35 seconds ago
- › Best <$300 headphones (amazon) for gaming? 4 minutes ago
- › One-side-deaf question about headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 5 minutes ago
- › Unsafe use of isolating earphones or headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Best IEM under £60/$90 for Indie/Electronic 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by Sentinei
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by acain
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3