- 10,158 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Audio Technica has a long history of making wood-cupped headphones, both in limited edition and production models. The W2002, their first famous limited edition model, is now a highly...
Being a proud yet protective grandpa I was very interested when Brainwavz offered to let me review a pair of sound level attenuated headphones for kids. I would love to pass on my...
To start this off, i did not pay for my pair of 315. If i had payed for them the disappointment would be vast. I have a pair of SE215 and while they are not my favourite iem, they have their...
Disclaimer Firstly I just wanted to thank Simon and Adam at Pro-Ject for the review sample of the Head Box S USB. I am not affiliated with Pro-Ject in any way, all impressions are written as...
First and foremost, this is not an expert review. You may call it amateur if you please. But it's more of an owner appreciating his gear and sharing his thoughts and opinions about it. After...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7358
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's all about using connections and applying yourself to what not. Ours is a $5million USD program that I am on the executive council for, in where I also represent us in front of the University as part of the student council and in our own club as an exec there as well.
I've met the dean of my college on multiple occasions and actually even had dinner with him/
You enjoy talking about that, don't you? ;)
Tried to watch the first episode of this Escha Atelier anime.
Escha might be one of the most annoying anime characters I've ever seen.
I follow the one fanatic fan sub guy on Twitter, and he said they are the best compared to his other mouse pads, squish factor wise. Or something like that.
Edited by jgray91 - 4/12/14 at 4:36pm
I do. Part of using connections is on marketing every moment :D
Just saw Still the World is Beautiful. I love it. It's overt themes, its setting and the end scene.
It's almost like the anime is trying to quell all the people that find the wrongdoings of the world (me) and to say that DESPITE ALL THIS, the world and its people are still beautiful. Love it
Nice, what did you get?
I'll show you later tonight.
It was hilarious, he got a lot of gag gifts for some of his friends, including a DVD copy of Boku no Pico.
In other news,
I have increased the workload for next term yet again.
I should stop doing this sometime.
If I'd have put my mind to it three months earlier than I have, then would have been able to graduate at the end of this academic year -- that would mean completing a 3 year program in 2 years. A program that is already more difficult than a regular major. That's an odd thought.
At the end of the year I'll have about 95% of the credits needed to graduate for my program. Just need to write my thesis and I'm done.
Why am I doing this?
Simple, you enjoy what you're doing.
I now have 7 projects on my hands right now but I've never thought of them "hard work", more like "having fun" to me.
WHY WOULD YOU
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 3 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 57 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › OPPO PM-2 Is Available - Post Your Impressions Here 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-W1000Z by Currawong
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by shockdoc
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by Arvan
- › Pro-Ject Audio Head Box S USB by dnun8086
- › JVC Full-Size Headphones - Model HA-RX700 Wired Headphones by audiophilefan
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by audiophilefan
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by mark2410
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by yfnt
- › Noble Audio Savant by Loquah
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by Arturs Travkins
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2