Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7353

post #110281 of 153814
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

 

military big mac:wink_face:

 

Is this what I call a "Big Mac attack"?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Me too man, me too.
I have yet to watch a bad SHAFT anime and I really hope it is not going to be this one....otherwise I'll be stuck with Mushishi this season.
Which isn't a bad thing :P

 

I like cheese.
This phrase....hmmm maybe not so much.

 

Cheese and military... I keep hearing that term used in competitive C&C3 Kane's Wrath but I am not sure what it means orz

 

Both posts = Mac and cheese

post #110282 of 153814
Quote:

 

Both posts = Mac and cheese

 

Demand some double cheese

post #110283 of 153814
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
But I did found out that I used this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178125 in my laptop 

Well after cloning for 4 hours I found out that the portable hard drive I cloned to was not a sata drive :angry_face:  Is there a good alternative to that drive? 

post #110284 of 153814
Yo, seems like lately I really only ever visit in the weekend. As usual I'll just assume I haven't missed anything import.


Got exams Monday through Thursday. I noticed that I have become better at studying lately, or more specifically even better at time management. I have been able to keep up a fairly constant amount of workload and stress input for the past couple months. Yet I still have enough time to spend with friends. I feel like I have become a very efficient studying machine. While I'm content with my abilities, it's kinda messed up when you think about it. cool.gif



Oh, and apparently illegal downloading is now illegal in the Netherlands due to European legislation. Whole country is going crazy because of it. Kinda funny in a way.
post #110285 of 153814
What I ate today.

It's just a simple ramen bowl, nothing super fancy but god it's been a very long time that I haven't eaten Ramen.
post #110286 of 153814
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

What I ate today.

It's just a simple ramen bowl, nothing super fancy but god it's been a very long time that I haven't eaten Ramen.

This was my dinner - steak flavored chips!

 

post #110287 of 153814
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

What I ate today.

It's just a simple ramen bowl, nothing super fancy but god it's been a very long time that I haven't eaten Ramen.

 

Any thoughts on doing a food exchange programme :biggrin: 

 

exchange instant ramen for foie gras i.e.:L3000: 

post #110288 of 153814
My dinner yesterday consisted of a can of strawberries dumped in yogurt. Very cheap, actually not unhealthy, and really tasty.
post #110289 of 153814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

Yo, seems like lately I really only ever visit in the weekend. As usual I'll just assume I haven't missed anything import.


Got exams Monday through Thursday. I noticed that I have become better at studying lately, or more specifically even better at time management. I have been able to keep up a fairly constant amount of workload and stress input for the past couple months. Yet I still have enough time to spend with friends. I feel like I have become a very efficient studying machine. While I'm content with my abilities, it's kinda messed up when you think about it. cool.gif



Oh, and apparently illegal downloading is now illegal in the Netherlands due to European legislation. Whole country is going crazy because of it. Kinda funny in a way.

If you're wanting my opinion on the new season, I have a few posts on my blog. All three (so far) starts with "In which...". FWIW.
post #110290 of 153814

What's with the undinner-ish stuff I'm hearing people are having for dinner. 

post #110291 of 153814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 

What's with the undinner-ish stuff I'm hearing people are having for dinner. 

Lazy+poor

post #110292 of 153814
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

If you're wanting my opinion on the new season, I have a few posts on my blog. All three (so far) starts with "In which...". FWIW.

Captain earth might be okay, I guess.

I can't imagine Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou could be any good, but if you say so I might just try it next week. (Got exams then, but not the entire day, so I have time to kill)

Also, I'll be trying the ping pong thing shortly. Dunno why, but it seems hyped for some reason so I might just as well take a look.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

What's with the undinner-ish stuff I'm hearing people are having for dinner. 

I tend to be in the following situation 3 days a week:
- No stove or oven, only a microwave to prepare food.
- Supermarket is nearby
- Low budget (i.e. no take-away food or microwave dinners)

So yeah I tend to eat stuff like that as dinner a tad too often. Most often it's just a baguette with random toppings ranging from cheese, to different salads to meat -- so long as it can be hand for under 3 euros or so.
post #110293 of 153814
The ping pong anime seems promising 5 minutes in. I like the drawing style and intro.
post #110294 of 153814

Welp, finished Luna and Alice's route in Bloody†Rondo, about done with this game for now. I'm no completionist

 

 

Pretty good overall, loved the artwork by 榊MAKI

8/10

 

Next game, also by 3rdEye...

死神のテスタメント ~menuet of epistula~

 

 

but before that... a proper bath and meal....

in a horrible state after gaming for 10+ hours non-stop.


Edited by akiroz - 4/12/14 at 6:57am
post #110295 of 153814
The ping pong anime is hyped because of the director or something. Kind of like how once I will be hyped at the word Urobuchi.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge