I... actually want to play Conception II. Lol. Too bad I don't have a Vita
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
Thanks to Brainwavz for this review set of pleather and velour replacement pads. I bought a pair of the pleather models a year or so ago in an effort to make my wife's JVC S400's more comfortable...
To give you an idea of where I'm coming from I have owned JH audio JH5 IEMs, Fostex T50rps, and Audio Technica ATH-M50x's. My Fostex T50rps were issued to me at audio engineering school and were...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm a bit late saying this but happy birthday Panda!
Better late than never. :)
I have to agree, it's off putting at first but hey, it's not entirely garbage. Main problem is the choppy frame rates but everything else, I think it looks very pretty, especially the landscapes and the mechas, lots of detailed work.
But then it's not easy to animate a Tsutomu Nihei manga. Knights of Sidonia is accessible but try animating Blame! or Biomega, it's just impossible. His landscape and architectural designs are too complex to be made into an Anime. Even his monster designs are quite complex.
So in the end, rather than saying it's garbage CG, I prefer saying that this is something new and may get some getting used to. It won't replace how anime will be made that's for sure.
Also I would say that it has some very, very good sound design.
Anyone notice the interesting eye colors and shading? The MC has pretty unique colors it seemed to me.
Really? I thought it looked pretty normal....
It seemed like his eyes were some multi-colored gradient thing.... but it was late maybe I was tripping out
You know... Mako has nice eyes too since she's #bestgirlGuP
JoJo is amazing as expected. OP animation is even better!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad the OP is kind of lame.
Nah, regardless of the purported standards you claim, Yukarin exactly surpasses all of it with great marksmanship. To my heart. Unlike that cat wannabe.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Grado Fan Club! 11 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › My HD700, mint for your Beyer T1, mint 1 minute ago
- › Audiofly Club Life by Tiesto in-ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3