I... actually want to play Conception II. Lol. Too bad I don't have a Vita
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7350
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm a bit late saying this but happy birthday Panda!
Better late than never. :)
I have to agree, it's off putting at first but hey, it's not entirely garbage. Main problem is the choppy frame rates but everything else, I think it looks very pretty, especially the landscapes and the mechas, lots of detailed work.
But then it's not easy to animate a Tsutomu Nihei manga. Knights of Sidonia is accessible but try animating Blame! or Biomega, it's just impossible. His landscape and architectural designs are too complex to be made into an Anime. Even his monster designs are quite complex.
So in the end, rather than saying it's garbage CG, I prefer saying that this is something new and may get some getting used to. It won't replace how anime will be made that's for sure.
Also I would say that it has some very, very good sound design.
Anyone notice the interesting eye colors and shading? The MC has pretty unique colors it seemed to me.
Really? I thought it looked pretty normal....
It seemed like his eyes were some multi-colored gradient thing.... but it was late maybe I was tripping out
You know... Mako has nice eyes too since she's #bestgirlGuP
JoJo is amazing as expected. OP animation is even better!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad the OP is kind of lame.
Nah, regardless of the purported standards you claim, Yukarin exactly surpasses all of it with great marksmanship. To my heart. Unlike that cat wannabe.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 57 seconds ago
- › How to play dsd files??? 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1R series MK2 2 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum or Alessandro MS1 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for Head-Fi Members in the Nashville / Middle Tennessee /... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)