or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7346

post #110176 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Nope. ClariS is legend.

Fixed
post #110177 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Nope. ClariS is legion.

Apparently, they're two high school girls who started high school in 2012. So that makes them about 15-16 years old?

post #110178 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

Apparently, they're two high school girls who started high school in 2012. So that makes them about 15-16 years old?

16. Hokkaido, anonymous, Otaku who kept their debut as idol singers a secret except for family members.

Kinda sounds like the settings of an anime doesn't it? biggrin.gif
post #110179 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


16. Hokkaido, anonymous, Otaku who kept their debut as idol singers a secret except for family members.

Kinda sounds like the settings of an anime doesn't it? biggrin.gif

Yeah. Makes them all the more likable!

post #110180 of 157462
Dear god please no anime based on ClariS.
post #110181 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Dear god please no anime based on ClariS.

 

I wonder what their speaking voices are like? Is it like LiSA's, which sounds nothing like her singing voice?

post #110182 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Dear god please no anime based on ClariS.

Definitely no, could be a disaster. They could blow up in popularity, and then just flop. Like every other hyped artist these days.
post #110183 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Broke after two weeks......toying around with it was fun though!

I recommend taking off the landing gear for extra speed smily_headphones1.gif
post #110184 of 157462

To be fair, too much livetune songs lately. They are all recognisable, if not very similar.

post #110185 of 157462

Knights of Sidonia gets my vote for AOTS compared to the rest of the things we have so far.

post #110186 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post


I recommend taking off the landing gear for extra speed smily_headphones1.gif

You can even take all the bodywork off, too!

post #110187 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

To be fair, too much livetune songs lately. They are all recognisable, if not very similar.

First giveaway: feat. 初音ミク

post #110188 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

Dear god please no anime based on ClariS.

Definitely no, could be a disaster. They could blow up in popularity, and then just flop. Like every other hyped artist these days.

Not that they deserve it anyway.
On the other hand, there's a lot of documentaries, books etc. about rather recent things made only to promote something andor just squeeze every single dollar from fans before it fades away from popularity. So yeah, whatever. Not that it's good, though.
Edited by Accoun - 4/11/14 at 4:30am
post #110189 of 157462
In other news, my cat needs a surgery to fix his torn diaphragm. Also the V-Moda XS intrigues me since it's the M100, only smaller and more even sounded (and more comfortable clamp) based on not-hypetrain-induced-dementia opinions.
post #110190 of 157462
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

In other news, my cat needs a surgery to fix his torn diaphragm. Also the V-Moda XS intrigues me since it's the M100, only smaller and more even sounded (and more comfortable clamp) based on not-hypetrain-induced-dementia opinions.
 

Reading about torn diaphragms and headphones in the same paragraph confuses me

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge