or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7311

post #109651 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

When the two thief dudes said that the series needs more fanservice.

 

I prefer calling it Brian in the Darkness. Easier to spell.
Hmmm looks like I might have to demo it.

 

Right now, my whole internet is running through my Galaxy S3.
USB Tethering ftw!

I moved my battlestation to another room since my room is basically a no-mans-land as of today.
Ripped the carpet out and got rid of 80% of the furniture.
I really hope it's habitable again at the end of this week.......
Renovating is war.

Yeah, that part in the show was meh, but overall. Good episode. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


We're competing on lowest speeds. Anything above 70 is disqualified.
Indeed.

Brynhildr in Darkness
Decent 1st episode, MC is waay too obsessed with childhood trauma, but overall animations are very fluid and the Artstyle fits the anime well. OP was amazing, I need that in full.

Initial impressions: 6.5/10
Music: 8/10

Yep, itneresting series and premise. But the way they executed it was.......*turn off brain* worthy

post #109652 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

 

Where did you watch it?

Animetake?

Huh, weird... Nyaa didn't have it, but horriblesubs' page did.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 

Canadian ISP's think everyone's a pirate (somewhat true), thus the really low the upload speeds over here...

Lol, same with most ISPs in America.

post #109653 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Huh, weird... Nyaa didn't have it, but horriblesubs' page did.

 

Lol, same with most ISPs in America.

Horrible Subs

 

Encoding so bad, and ripped from CR so badly that its good.

post #109654 of 158353

Behold my glorious USB Tethering speed!

post #109655 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Behold my glorious USB Tethering speed!



Wait, more than 25% of Germany is even slower than that?

O.o
post #109656 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

We're competing on lowest speeds. Anything above 70 is disqualified.



Do I win? Not that winning would actually be a good thing now that I think about it, lol... Sad face.
post #109657 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post


Wait, more than 25% of Germany is even slower than that?

O.o

I personally know a guy who does not have access to broadband internet.

post #109658 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I personally know a guy who does not have access to broadband internet.

Then again, I know a guy without a computer.
post #109659 of 158353
*goes to Whole Foods and finds this:
~1 pound of tuna sashimi for $14



*goes to Japanese restaurant and buys $14 sashimi and receives 6 razor-thin slices of fish
haha-business.jpg
post #109660 of 158353
That's why all-you-can-eat is the way to go for things like sushi. It's usually something like 25 euros around here, which is not that expensive considering that a typical three course meal would cost roughly the same if not more. (Excluding any drinks of course, those things are usually 2.50-3.50 for an 0.2l glass. Ridiculous)
Edited by Tilpo - 4/6/14 at 2:18pm
post #109661 of 158353

My VPN finally seems to be back to normal again.

 

Glorious 0 ping?

 

post #109662 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

That's why all-you-can-eat is the way to go for things like sushi. It's usually something like 25 euros around here, which is not that expensive considering that a typical three course meal would cost roughly the same if not more. (Excluding any drinks of course, those things are usually 2.50-3.50 for an 0.2l glass. Ridiculous)

I guess you can get some pretty decent sushi for €25.
I know a place here that offers a sushi-all-you-can-eat for €10. I guess I don't have to explain how terrible that stuff is.

 


Why the **** did I stop watching this show after the second episode?
Insta-pick-back-up.


COLTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

post #109663 of 158353

Any shows that really worth picking up this season? I am still uninterested to most of the descriptions on the shows, much generic, very boring.

post #109664 of 158353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

Any shows that really worth picking up this season? I am still uninterested to most of the descriptions on the shows, much generic, very boring.

Mushishi.

post #109665 of 158353
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I found some similarities... :p just some pictures - no spoilers

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge