Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7308

post #109606 of 125287

Stil the World is Beautiful Impressions

 

Good fluid animations with very earthy background animation and lighting. Reminescent of some Miyazaki movies like Laputa in a way. 

 

Good: conversational comedic moments that doesn't take away overly from the scene. It flows in and out generally. Slapstick comedy is something I kinda hate.

 

Good: Very rich culture, and world-building in the first 2minutes

 

Good side character plots, slice of daily life activities

 

Overall: 8.5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

 

May be one of the better anime this season

post #109607 of 125287
Warning: Dragonar (Click to show)
.......... a Girl? Seriously? I wanted a kicka** Mestro!!


4/10 on initial impressions.
7/10 for fanservice and adorable mascot ending, though.


Onwards to Mahouka. Oh boy......


Edited by Exesteils - 4/6/14 at 1:07am
post #109608 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Wow, 4 pages of anime talk on the anime thread! Good work guys! Let me interrupt by saying I haven't watched anything new today, but increased the number of headphones I've listened to by probably 20% today...

 

Well, I'm up to episode 8 of School Days. I'm finding it very interesting, but kinda hate the MC.

post #109609 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Well, I'm up to episode 8 of School Days. I'm finding it very interesting, but kinda hate the MC.

You guys should play the game! :D

Much better than the anime IMO.

post #109610 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

 

Well, I'm up to episode 8 of School Days. I'm finding it very interesting, but kinda hate the MC.


Yeah, makes it easier on the watchers when he gets.... you know, messed up.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

You guys should play the game! :D

Much better than the anime IMO.


Agreed.

post #109611 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 

Yeah, makes it easier on the watchers when he gets.... you know, messed up.

yeah, witness the origin of that nice boat :p

 

Well... there ARE good ends in the game....

post #109612 of 125287

Watched the new Jojo, that was pretty sweet.

I also watched the newest Nisekoi. Someone at the weeaboo club mentioned the other girl, so I was halfway expecting that to happen. Onodera still best girl!

post #109613 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

I also watched the newest Nisekoi. Someone at the weeaboo club mentioned the other girl, so I was halfway expecting that to happen. Onodera still best girl!

You can actually see her silhouette in the OP so I was expecting another character early on.

OP/EDs usually gives away a lot of info if you pay attention ;)

 

 

but now I'm not sure who's my fav girl now.... I might like the new girl lol.

post #109614 of 125287

Found this somewhat interesting....

It makes sense that the mobile versions of an Eroge had a lower rating then the PC one because you wouldn't want H-scenes when playing it on the bus or something...

but iOS one got butchered even further compared to the Android one? Wonder why.....:confused:

 

post #109615 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Found this somewhat interesting....

It makes sense that the mobile versions of an Eroge had a lower rating then the PC one because you wouldn't want H-scenes when playing it on the bus or something...

but iOS one got butchered even further compared to the Android one? Wonder why.....:confused:

 


If I'm not mistaken, iOS absolutely forbids any sort of ecchi in their apps. It was the same for the Kira*Kira app I bought when I had my 3Gs

post #109616 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I liked it though. Very mysterious, and very rare premise in terms of having dual equally important MC's that equally have mystery's attached to it.

Oh boy, is he mysterious!
"I can't let this girl look at my aura or otherwise she will fid out about my.........super dark and super important secret....."
That sounds sooo stupid.
And since when is it rare to have two equally important MCs?
All his sister did in this episode was blushing and whispering oniiiiiiiiiii-sama. Oh and she is soooo torn apart between her filthy little Mudblood friends and the cool super-wizards.
DRAMA!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Stil the World is Beautiful Impressions

 

Good fluid animations with very earthy background animation and lighting. Reminescent of some Miyazaki movies like Laputa in a way. 

 

Good: conversational comedic moments that doesn't take away overly from the scene. It flows in and out generally. Slapstick comedy is something I kinda hate.

 

Good: Very rich culture, and world-building in the first 2minutes

 

Good side character plots, slice of daily life activities

 

Overall: 8.5/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

 

May be one of the better anime this season

+1
The only thing I did not like was them breaking the fourth wall. I reeally don't like it when shows do that.

post #109617 of 125287
What's good this season you guys recon?
I've got JoJo and Mushishi, but I still need a non-moe SoL and a dark comedy to fill up my list. The rest seems pretty boring. Maybe I'll watch the table tennis thing.
post #109618 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post


Found this somewhat interesting....
It makes sense that the mobile versions of an Eroge had a lower rating then the PC one because you wouldn't want H-scenes when playing it on the bus or something...
but iOS one got butchered even further compared to the Android one? Wonder why.....confused.gif




If I'm not mistaken, iOS absolutely forbids any sort of ecchi in their apps. It was the same for the Kira*Kira app I bought when I had my 3Gs

>iOS doesn't allow ecchi in apps
>f2p card games all have baby rabbits sized mammary glands
Edited by jgray91 - 4/6/14 at 3:00am
post #109619 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post


>iOS doesn't allow ecchi in apps
>f2p card games all have baby rabbits sized mammary glands


 

Ok fine. not ecchi per say, full blown nudity and intercourse, if you will

post #109620 of 125287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilpo View Post

What's good this season you guys recon?
I've got JoJo and Mushishi, but I still need a non-moe SoL and a dark comedy to fill up my list. The rest seems pretty boring. Maybe I'll watch the table tennis thing.

Isshukaan Friends could be the SoL show you are looking for. It's not out yet though.
Dark comedy? I guess you'll have to go without that for this season.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge