or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7285

post #109261 of 158368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

OMGwhat?

 

 

2530_462f_960.jpeg


oh my god..... I did not just see that.....  :|

post #109262 of 158368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post

OMGwhat?


2530_462f_960.jpeg
I can't read Russian. What's it say?
post #109263 of 158368
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Men like TAAAANKKKS!

 

 

I took this pic in a hobby store in Kyoto when I was in Japan.

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

post #109264 of 158368

Need Panther Gs and Jadgpanthers.

post #109265 of 158368

So.... how is it possible that Daemon Tools magically know the name of the game from a file called BR.mdf?

ingenious..... and creepy.

 

post #109266 of 158368

Unless .mdf files can have some tagging, it's creepy. I haven't used Daemon in like.... 10 years lol.

post #109267 of 158368
post #109268 of 158368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

 

 

I took this pic in a hobby store in Kyoto when I was in Japan.

 

 

 

 

They know their target market :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

So.... how is it possible that Daemon Tools magically know the name of the game from a file called BR.mdf?

ingenious..... and creepy.

 

 

Maybe it uses a hash identifier?

post #109269 of 158368

Still watching Paprika.  :D  I probably have ADD, taking forever to finish it.

 

I love this soundtrack from the movie

 

post #109270 of 158368

I've got nothing to watch right now so I guess I'll try watching Girls und Panzer too.

 

 

Got some Shure SE215's today. First Head-fi related thing for me in a super long time. My Ety's were literally being held together by pieces of tape. The Shures are better in every way.

post #109271 of 158368

Lovin the soundtrack :popcorn:

 

 

post #109272 of 158368

There's going to be several lolis in the game, I guarantee it.
post #109273 of 158368
Quote:
Originally Posted by manveru View Post
 

I've got nothing to watch right now so I guess I'll try watching Girls und Panzer too.

 

 

Got some Shure SE215's today. First Head-fi related thing for me in a super long time. My Ety's were literally being held together by pieces of tape. The Shures are better in every way.

Not sure if you will like it but why not. Give it a try.

 

It's a 40 (like) 60 won't for you imo.

 

Nice, I see you like a more 'balanced' (read bassy) sound ;)

 

Great to hear, especially after hearing about your sad departure with those paradox's. 

post #109274 of 158368
Custom Cables: The Journey

Part 1- Cool Colours
post #109275 of 158368

Best Yuri is when they do it without even trying.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge