Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable Teflon over UP-OCC: Ultra Pure Ohno Continous Cast Copper Viablue Y Splitter Switchcraft 4 pin XLR Ordered 5 ft length So a bit of background here. I...
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7278
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Then it should have been "Saved Anime #2009". The Endless Eight is still saving anime because it's endless(!).
All anime is anime that is currently saving.
PRoduction I.G killing anime #2011 #G.C
Nah you need this shirt:
Because it quotes the anime that saved 2009:
Trust me, this is not spoiler material. Watch it and you'll know.
The problem with kanji-only Japanese is that I instinctively read it in my head as Cantonese, and then confusion ensues.
This is how 'yoroshiku' burned itself into my memory:
Edited by vantt1 - 4/1/14 at 6:35am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Sure Electronics 2x100W Class D Bluetooth Amp. 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD518 or AKG K142HD? 40 seconds ago
- › Looking for open headphones to replace my qc15 3 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 6 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-300 headphones in immaculate condition. 7 minutes ago
- › A few questions about the Audioquest DragonFly v1.2 8 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 9 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)