- 8,419 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
First off, I want to thank Brainwavz and Audrey for this BLU-100 unit. Packaging and Accessories I received the BLU-100 before its release and it came in the Brainwavz iem case without...
These have been the best headphones I have used for $99. For the few weeks they worked, it was amazing. Unfortunately, after a few weeks, the right earcup detached from the headband. They seem to...
It was a long time since I orignally intended to write this review as I wanted to check black Velvet in addition to the Crystal velvet I've had. You can find a lot of impression on Head-fi...
The ATH-CK9’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. Built and accessories: The ATH-CKR9 is a dual dynamic IEM featuring two 13mm drivers. The drivers are...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7244
post #108646 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:25am
Lol, my package from amazon Japan is literally being driven from Seattle to my home (about 4.5/5 hour drive away). Hope they deliver it later in the day so I'll actually be home!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #108647 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:37am
Ayumu was a joke since he's a Mahou Shounen.
...but I'll hook you up.
Can't believe I forgot Fate;Kaleid
post #108648 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:43am
post #108649 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:45am
It sure is flux residue.
While it's not absolutely necessary with no-clean flux, it's still good practice to clean the boards, but that's another step in production which equals $$$.
post #108650 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:48am
post #108651 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:51am
post #108652 of 154371
3/26/14 at 10:56am
post #108653 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:02am
post #108654 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:18am
post #108655 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:19am
post #108656 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:23am
post #108657 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:25am
post #108658 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:25am
Quote:Traditional characters for the win!
Chairman Mao may well have presided over a tyrannical period of forced labour, re-education and mass starvation, but surely he didn't go around chopping horses' legs off? Well actually he did, sort of, as far as characters are concerned at least. In the 1950s, as part of an ambitious plan to increase literacy rates among the vast rural population, the entire alphabet underwent a simplification – and in the process the horses legs became a single horizontal line: 马.
post #108659 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:31am
post #108660 of 154371
3/26/14 at 11:34am
Yay, I got my final grades in for last quarter! I kinda bombed my classes, but I at least got a decent GPA in computer science and still have above a 3.0,which is required for one of my scholarships!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2867 Active Users (447 Members and 2420 Guests)
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 12 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio New Product, Dock to Line Out and USB Converter L11 Comming Soon! 2 minutes ago
- › Help with microphone "stuttering" 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA-8 3 minutes ago
- › Quick Impression: Sony MDR-7550 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic amp A2 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2