- 8,439 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7244
post #108646 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:25am
Lol, my package from amazon Japan is literally being driven from Seattle to my home (about 4.5/5 hour drive away). Hope they deliver it later in the day so I'll actually be home!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #108647 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:37am
Ayumu was a joke since he's a Mahou Shounen.
...but I'll hook you up.
Can't believe I forgot Fate;Kaleid
post #108648 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:43am
post #108649 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:45am
It sure is flux residue.
While it's not absolutely necessary with no-clean flux, it's still good practice to clean the boards, but that's another step in production which equals $$$.
post #108650 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:48am
post #108651 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:51am
post #108652 of 156135
3/26/14 at 10:56am
post #108653 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:02am
post #108654 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:18am
post #108655 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:19am
post #108656 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:23am
post #108657 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:25am
post #108658 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:25am
Quote:Traditional characters for the win!
Chairman Mao may well have presided over a tyrannical period of forced labour, re-education and mass starvation, but surely he didn't go around chopping horses' legs off? Well actually he did, sort of, as far as characters are concerned at least. In the 1950s, as part of an ambitious plan to increase literacy rates among the vast rural population, the entire alphabet underwent a simplification – and in the process the horses legs became a single horizontal line: 马.
post #108659 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:31am
post #108660 of 156135
3/26/14 at 11:34am
Yay, I got my final grades in for last quarter! I kinda bombed my classes, but I at least got a decent GPA in computer science and still have above a 3.0,which is required for one of my scholarships!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2505 Active Users (440 Members and 2065 Guests)
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 24 seconds ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 1 minute ago
- › FS: 3.5mm Mini Interconnect Cables SPC 3 minutes ago
- › FS: NAD M51 Silver *Worldwide Shipping* 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 8 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 12 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 12 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 15 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)