- 8,459 Posts. Joined 9/2011
- Location: Seattle
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7244
post #108646 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:25am
Lol, my package from amazon Japan is literally being driven from Seattle to my home (about 4.5/5 hour drive away). Hope they deliver it later in the day so I'll actually be home!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #108647 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:37am
Ayumu was a joke since he's a Mahou Shounen.
...but I'll hook you up.
Can't believe I forgot Fate;Kaleid
post #108648 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:43am
post #108649 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:45am
It sure is flux residue.
While it's not absolutely necessary with no-clean flux, it's still good practice to clean the boards, but that's another step in production which equals $$$.
post #108650 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:48am
post #108651 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:51am
post #108652 of 158521
3/26/14 at 10:56am
post #108653 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:02am
post #108654 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:18am
post #108655 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:19am
post #108656 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:23am
post #108657 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:25am
post #108658 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:25am
Quote:Traditional characters for the win!
Chairman Mao may well have presided over a tyrannical period of forced labour, re-education and mass starvation, but surely he didn't go around chopping horses' legs off? Well actually he did, sort of, as far as characters are concerned at least. In the 1950s, as part of an ambitious plan to increase literacy rates among the vast rural population, the entire alphabet underwent a simplification – and in the process the horses legs became a single horizontal line: 马.
post #108659 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:31am
post #108660 of 158521
3/26/14 at 11:34am
Yay, I got my final grades in for last quarter! I kinda bombed my classes, but I at least got a decent GPA in computer science and still have above a 3.0,which is required for one of my scholarships!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3398 Active Users (682 Members and 2716 Guests)
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 9 seconds ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 41 seconds ago
- › XBA-C10: Sony's Colorful, Low-Priced BA 43 seconds ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 4 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2