- 9,619 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Land of looking for work
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7236
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Would like slightly larger screen than 7 inches, but not 10. Maybe tired with android already, so a Win8.1 8 incher is kind of enticing. IDK. I don't use a tablet for anything other than consumption, mainly the web. And tubes that are red... And doujins that are moe... And F!... Oh and bummed that I can't get Daisuki.net to work on Dolphin browser even with flash enabled.
Also want expandable storage, but then again Google is making it more and more "difficult" for having expandable storage.
Hmm, you should probably look at Lenovo's 8 inch Windows tablet with the 1200p screen then.
You actually don't ever need to touch iTunes on your computer anymore with iPads.
Also, lol at how my Amazon Japan items landed in Cleveland Ohio instead of LA...
It's really not that bad, how often would you update music/movies on a tablet?
I guess it depends on your usage, I use mine for reading and watching YouTube, so I seldom have to open up iTunes.
It only gets complicated really quickly if you need to put media in from different computers, my god is that a pain in the ass.
This is a pretty interesting blog!
It's the first time a cop stoped me on a bike. I wasn't joking, cops are always passing me and I usually go faster then other traffic. Where I live, it's mostly long open stretches of road.
When I first got my bike, I would always go below or at the speed limit. I remember getting passed left and right with a couple people yelling at me to speed up. As I gained skill, I started riding within my comfort level, speed limit aside.
I go anywhere from 55 to 160 on wide open roads, around the speed limit in towns, slow in residential areas. It all depends on the road conditions. I would say I avg 65 on my way to/from work with a speed limit of 55 most of the way and 65 for ~12 miles. I go 40 leaving my town(speed limits 40), 65 between my town and town 2(speed limits 55), 40 inside town two(40), 65 between town 2 and town 3(55), 40 inside town 3(40), 55 between town 3 and town 4(55)* for ~half the distance then 75(65), a mix of 45-40 inside town 4(45 then 35).
*this stretch is out of town but there are enough businesses, houses, and metal fences beside the road that I decide not to speed.
The above does vary but Is otherwise very consistent. For example, I'll be driving 57 or 43, or the days I can see miles ahead with no cars and hit 160.
I-5 has been a 80+ experience for me so far BTW.
My work is about 35m to 1h away depending how I drive. I usually use my bike only for work and rarely go out sep for stuff like doctor/DMV/etc. This meet/JH thing was a surprise to most people I told. I have some family member who are worried about me because I never go out, lol.
I got reminded of that sherif that almost sideswiped me as I was writing this, lol, that little punk muffin!
Most people speed between the city's and inside the last city. They keep inside the speed limit in the first 3 city's. I've seen bikers speed agresively/do wheeles in city's/residential areas and don't like it for whatever that's worth? I can't help but think that's idiotic but ME2 likes arguing with Mr. 160mph over here(me).
What other people do and see as the general law on the road does not make it the real law.
..I don't know. Red cheecked shoujou's playing Mahjong while munching on delicious foods kinda overtook it for me
ONODERA BEST GIRL
This dude made awesome custom character icons for the fall and winter season :D Looks awesome
Yeah like a few are saying, you don't need to use iTunes with it. There are alternatives
Lol, based off your avatar and recent posts. I'll take it that we have a Kill-La Kill fan here haha.
But I still wonder why Malaysia is such a big demographic here in the AAMML thread. I guess proficency with English and a closer allignment with Western forums?
Idk about anyone else but I was exposed to anime culture at a rather young age, we would get anime on Saturday mornings and all that. Then music became an interest during highschool, and I began to dabble in audiophile gear....... then I ended up on head-Fi. Lol
So far, with so many series ended or having ending this season and from last season. I'll put a pre end Enjoyability map. Where it plots my subjective enjoyment at this CURRENT moment without taking into account any variables besides feeling at this moment.
- Pilot's Love Song
- Golden Time
- Nobunaga the Fool
- Spasu Dandy
- Kirr ra Kirrr
- Buddy Comprexu
This, basically. While im already quite open with my family that I watch anime/read manga, i use my tablet to watch anime like say space dandy in private.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best headphones for Trance, dubstep, house, electronic, rap, hip... 22 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 51 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › bug on e07k 2 minutes ago
- › FS: DIYMOD iPod 5G 30GB Black + LOD - RCA Canare L-4E6S cable 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for gaming headphones--is the HE-400 overkill? 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)