- 9,979 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7236
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Would like slightly larger screen than 7 inches, but not 10. Maybe tired with android already, so a Win8.1 8 incher is kind of enticing. IDK. I don't use a tablet for anything other than consumption, mainly the web. And tubes that are red... And doujins that are moe... And F!... Oh and bummed that I can't get Daisuki.net to work on Dolphin browser even with flash enabled.
Also want expandable storage, but then again Google is making it more and more "difficult" for having expandable storage.
Hmm, you should probably look at Lenovo's 8 inch Windows tablet with the 1200p screen then.
You actually don't ever need to touch iTunes on your computer anymore with iPads.
Also, lol at how my Amazon Japan items landed in Cleveland Ohio instead of LA...
It's really not that bad, how often would you update music/movies on a tablet?
I guess it depends on your usage, I use mine for reading and watching YouTube, so I seldom have to open up iTunes.
It only gets complicated really quickly if you need to put media in from different computers, my god is that a pain in the ass.
This is a pretty interesting blog!
It's the first time a cop stoped me on a bike. I wasn't joking, cops are always passing me and I usually go faster then other traffic. Where I live, it's mostly long open stretches of road.
When I first got my bike, I would always go below or at the speed limit. I remember getting passed left and right with a couple people yelling at me to speed up. As I gained skill, I started riding within my comfort level, speed limit aside.
I go anywhere from 55 to 160 on wide open roads, around the speed limit in towns, slow in residential areas. It all depends on the road conditions. I would say I avg 65 on my way to/from work with a speed limit of 55 most of the way and 65 for ~12 miles. I go 40 leaving my town(speed limits 40), 65 between my town and town 2(speed limits 55), 40 inside town two(40), 65 between town 2 and town 3(55), 40 inside town 3(40), 55 between town 3 and town 4(55)* for ~half the distance then 75(65), a mix of 45-40 inside town 4(45 then 35).
*this stretch is out of town but there are enough businesses, houses, and metal fences beside the road that I decide not to speed.
The above does vary but Is otherwise very consistent. For example, I'll be driving 57 or 43, or the days I can see miles ahead with no cars and hit 160.
I-5 has been a 80+ experience for me so far BTW.
My work is about 35m to 1h away depending how I drive. I usually use my bike only for work and rarely go out sep for stuff like doctor/DMV/etc. This meet/JH thing was a surprise to most people I told. I have some family member who are worried about me because I never go out, lol.
I got reminded of that sherif that almost sideswiped me as I was writing this, lol, that little punk muffin!
Most people speed between the city's and inside the last city. They keep inside the speed limit in the first 3 city's. I've seen bikers speed agresively/do wheeles in city's/residential areas and don't like it for whatever that's worth? I can't help but think that's idiotic but ME2 likes arguing with Mr. 160mph over here(me).
What other people do and see as the general law on the road does not make it the real law.
..I don't know. Red cheecked shoujou's playing Mahjong while munching on delicious foods kinda overtook it for me
ONODERA BEST GIRL
This dude made awesome custom character icons for the fall and winter season :D Looks awesome
Yeah like a few are saying, you don't need to use iTunes with it. There are alternatives
Lol, based off your avatar and recent posts. I'll take it that we have a Kill-La Kill fan here haha.
But I still wonder why Malaysia is such a big demographic here in the AAMML thread. I guess proficency with English and a closer allignment with Western forums?
Idk about anyone else but I was exposed to anime culture at a rather young age, we would get anime on Saturday mornings and all that. Then music became an interest during highschool, and I began to dabble in audiophile gear....... then I ended up on head-Fi. Lol
So far, with so many series ended or having ending this season and from last season. I'll put a pre end Enjoyability map. Where it plots my subjective enjoyment at this CURRENT moment without taking into account any variables besides feeling at this moment.
- Pilot's Love Song
- Golden Time
- Nobunaga the Fool
- Spasu Dandy
- Kirr ra Kirrr
- Buddy Comprexu
This, basically. While im already quite open with my family that I watch anime/read manga, i use my tablet to watch anime like say space dandy in private.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 3 seconds ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 19 seconds ago
- › FiiO E10K Olympus 2 + AKG K612 PRO question 52 seconds ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › Looking for closed headphones 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)