Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7182

post #107716 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Or...it could be the fan subbing group :)

Possible, but not that likely, if you ask me.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Her facial expression is so serious! Such anger.

She really is. There is not even an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence! Schiit's real yo.

Mawaru Penguindrum is a lot darker than I thought.
And waaaay more fabulous ^^


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 3/16/14 at 6:01pm
post #107717 of 130921

@Michelle

Did you get to try the DX50 yesterday?

post #107718 of 130921

I still have no idea why this is Japans most anticipated anime of the next season.
Maybe because all the characters look so bland.

post #107719 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I still have no idea why this is Japans most anticipated anime of the next season.
Maybe because all the characters look so bland.



It's a Gary Stu self-insert fest of the same vein as SAO. At least the writing is KINDA better, although it's more terrible for the reason of being overly wordy and pretentious.

post #107720 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie View Post
 



It's a Gary Stu self-insert fest of the same vein as SAO. At least the writing is KINDA better, although it's more terrible for the reason of being overly wordy and pretentious.

Oh wow :|
Sounds like we are in for a treat....

post #107721 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Geez, what a potty mouth!
So much swearing...

Naw man, I nearly stood up and applauded. Pity, or no pity, she'll give it to yah straight.

 

How are you enjoying the series so far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I still have no idea why this is Japans most anticipated anime of the next season.
Maybe because all the characters look so bland.

The manga sold like crazy, and holds a 8.7 rating in bakamanga. The LN has a 9.2 rating (right next to full metal alchemist).

 

It has everything from battle-ready imouto's and incest, the ending to the pv is pretty much sums up everything.


Edited by headphonatic - 3/16/14 at 6:56pm
post #107722 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

@Michelle


Did you get to try the DX50 yesterday?
No, I guess the fellow Head-Fier didn't bring it the other day. Ah well. XD
post #107723 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Possible, but not that likely, if you ask me.

 

She really is. There is not even an exclamation mark at the end of the sentence! Schiit's real yo.

Mawaru Penguindrum is a lot darker than I thought.
And waaaay more fabulous ^^

I literally learned the english vocab "fabulous" from the show lol

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I still have no idea why this is Japans most anticipated anime of the next season.
Maybe because all the characters look so bland.

OP Sis-con x Bro-con pairing wwww

Well my interest in this show is Hayami Saori >_<

post #107724 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post


OP Sis-con x Bro-con pairing wwww
Well my interest in this show is Hayami Saori >_<</div>

Only sis/bro-con pairing will be Kyousuke and Kirino.

Hope it'll there'll be more substance than that 1 season of Accel World. I'm alwasys up for more wincest
post #107725 of 130921

After sailing the seas, your captain finally got a hand on his wanted booty! The kyoukai no kanata albums! =D

post #107726 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

Naw man, I nearly stood up and applauded. Pity, or no pity, she'll give it to yah straight.

How are you enjoying the series so far?


The manga sold like crazy, and holds a 8.7 rating in bakamanga. The LN has a 9.2 rating (right next to full metal alchemist).

It has everything from battle-ready imouto's and incest, the ending to the pv is pretty much sums up everything.

I'm on episode seven now and it's getting better and better ;)

:|
I still don't get it. Is this going to be the next super overhyped show after SAO and SnK?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


No, I guess the fellow Head-Fier didn't bring it the other day. Ah well. XD

Such a shame!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

OP Sis-con x Bro-con pairing wwww

Well my interest in this show is Hayami Saori >_<

Lovely.....
I super don't care about voice actors.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 

After sailing the seas, your captain finally got a hand on his wanted booty! The kyoukai no kanata albums! =D

Congrats!

post #107727 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 

After sailing the seas, your captain finally got a hand on his wanted booty! The kyoukai no kanata albums! =D

 

 

Source please?

post #107728 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

 

 

Source please?

It took me two minutes to find it without sailing the oceans :P
I don't like sailing.

post #107729 of 130921

Going to a math studying session

 

Gonna finish that up so I can come home and watch some Natsu no Arashi :veryevil:

post #107730 of 130921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

It took me two minutes to find it without sailing the oceans :P
I don't like sailing.

Soon...

 

[Insert picture here]

 

Very soon...

 

[Insert another picture here]

 

I'm not getting the Drama CDs though. 


Edited by vantt1 - 3/17/14 at 6:21am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge