What Soup-kyon said
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That was before our resident bird came and gave us a little warning about posting stuff that is in the gray area
Good Lord, a CIEM for over $2100?!
I'm reading between the differences of X1 and X2.
Is it just me...OR DO THEY SAY THE EXACT SAME SCHIIT but reworeded......-____-
I remember that warning...so I've amended a few things to avoid it happening again
I think the X1 has more bass :|
The German version of the description isn't really helpful either.
I thought so too...but then.... ....but still both say the same exact schiit
I would say that it is fine to post pictures of stuff like that, if you black out any gray area stuff.
For example, in the shot you just took, its quite obvious it is a gray area thing based off what the folder says.
Where'd you buy it!? :O
If it's a physical disk, I unfortunately can't get my hands on it. However if it's of iTunes or something, I don't mind. Since all I do is convert them to AAC Q.100 anyways.
saw this some time ago but didn't try it yet.....
while do wait for a week or two and you will know some fun news from me/outside
saw this somewhere....lol
Edited by NLNH - 3/17/14 at 8:28am
CLOSURE AT LAST!
PRELUDE TO CLOSURE!!!
Very pleased (understatement)
OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by jgray91 - 3/17/14 at 9:31am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 1964 Ears 47 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 57 seconds ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › The "Burden of proof" vs "A post describing how science works" 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › MAD Ear+ Purist HD thread. 1 minute ago
- › Livesoundwave.com and Head-Fi promotion - $50 off orders of $200 or... 1 minute ago
- › new jvc victor studio headphone the HA-MX10-B 2 minutes ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2