What Soup-kyon said
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
This review is for the Linum Bax 2-Pin, Bax IEM and headphone cables. Let me introduce myself my name is Adam, I live in the states between Philadelphia and New York City. I have been into audio...
Havi B3 Pro 1 - Pictorial Review Let me start by saying that ......the purchase of B3Pro1 has been long time coming ever since introduced by bhazard in the Chinese thread early last year...
I have posted a more detailed review on my blog with hi resolution pictures. http://blog.hyperexpert.com/audio-technica-at-pha50bt-first-impressions-and-review/ I stumbled upon Audio Technica’s...
My impressions is that these don’t sound significantly different than the cheaper SP version in terms of sound signature. The biggest difference is detail, more extended highs and smoother mid. If...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That was before our resident bird came and gave us a little warning about posting stuff that is in the gray area
Good Lord, a CIEM for over $2100?!
I'm reading between the differences of X1 and X2.
Is it just me...OR DO THEY SAY THE EXACT SAME SCHIIT but reworeded......-____-
I remember that warning...so I've amended a few things to avoid it happening again
I think the X1 has more bass :|
The German version of the description isn't really helpful either.
I thought so too...but then.... ....but still both say the same exact schiit
I would say that it is fine to post pictures of stuff like that, if you black out any gray area stuff.
For example, in the shot you just took, its quite obvious it is a gray area thing based off what the folder says.
Where'd you buy it!? :O
If it's a physical disk, I unfortunately can't get my hands on it. However if it's of iTunes or something, I don't mind. Since all I do is convert them to AAC Q.100 anyways.
saw this some time ago but didn't try it yet.....
while do wait for a week or two and you will know some fun news from me/outside
saw this somewhere....lol
Edited by NLNH - 3/17/14 at 8:28am
CLOSURE AT LAST!
PRELUDE TO CLOSURE!!!
Very pleased (understatement)
OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by jgray91 - 3/17/14 at 9:31am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SF Bay Area mini meet May 2nd 2015 (CanJam after party!!!!) 26 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › No balanced! WHY?!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 8 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 9 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by ExCelciuS
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2