What Soup-kyon said
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That was before our resident bird came and gave us a little warning about posting stuff that is in the gray area
Good Lord, a CIEM for over $2100?!
I'm reading between the differences of X1 and X2.
Is it just me...OR DO THEY SAY THE EXACT SAME SCHIIT but reworeded......-____-
I remember that warning...so I've amended a few things to avoid it happening again
I think the X1 has more bass :|
The German version of the description isn't really helpful either.
I thought so too...but then.... ....but still both say the same exact schiit
I would say that it is fine to post pictures of stuff like that, if you black out any gray area stuff.
For example, in the shot you just took, its quite obvious it is a gray area thing based off what the folder says.
Where'd you buy it!? :O
If it's a physical disk, I unfortunately can't get my hands on it. However if it's of iTunes or something, I don't mind. Since all I do is convert them to AAC Q.100 anyways.
saw this some time ago but didn't try it yet.....
while do wait for a week or two and you will know some fun news from me/outside
saw this somewhere....lol
Edited by NLNH - 3/17/14 at 8:28am
CLOSURE AT LAST!
PRELUDE TO CLOSURE!!!
Very pleased (understatement)
OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by jgray91 - 3/17/14 at 9:31am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Ars Technica Tests "Audiophile Ethernet Cable" in Las Vegas 6 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 9 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 9 minutes ago
- › The Chord Hugo TT is announced. 10 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 11 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 13 minutes ago
- › Dapper Digital Audio Player sync utility for Mac released on the... 13 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3