What Soup-kyon said
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7181
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That was before our resident bird came and gave us a little warning about posting stuff that is in the gray area
Good Lord, a CIEM for over $2100?!
I'm reading between the differences of X1 and X2.
Is it just me...OR DO THEY SAY THE EXACT SAME SCHIIT but reworeded......-____-
I remember that warning...so I've amended a few things to avoid it happening again
I think the X1 has more bass :|
The German version of the description isn't really helpful either.
I thought so too...but then.... ....but still both say the same exact schiit
I would say that it is fine to post pictures of stuff like that, if you black out any gray area stuff.
For example, in the shot you just took, its quite obvious it is a gray area thing based off what the folder says.
Where'd you buy it!? :O
If it's a physical disk, I unfortunately can't get my hands on it. However if it's of iTunes or something, I don't mind. Since all I do is convert them to AAC Q.100 anyways.
saw this some time ago but didn't try it yet.....
while do wait for a week or two and you will know some fun news from me/outside
saw this somewhere....lol
Edited by NLNH - 3/17/14 at 8:28am
CLOSURE AT LAST!
PRELUDE TO CLOSURE!!!
Very pleased (understatement)
OH MY GOD THIS IS LITERALLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by jgray91 - 3/17/14 at 9:31am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › emotivas new stealth 8 powered monitors any impressions? 1 minute ago
- › Cable Burn In with regard to Audio Directionality. 2 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 5 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 6 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 6 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Ultra 128GB Micro SDXC Memory Card With Adapter-... 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)