Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7168

post #107506 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

*facepalm*
I'm going to listen to a local Head-Fier's DX50 today and I forgot to bring my Clip Zip with the microSD card. Brilliant!

DX50 ftw!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Not everything is CG. If you look closely, you will note it's a hybrid between drawn and CG.
 

Most anime use CG and try to make the CG look like hand drawn art
 

Arpeggio wants to be CG, and uses its hand drawn art to look like CG. 

Okay let me rephrase my statement then.
"I'm super not a fan of these shows that almost entirely consist of CG/drawn hybrid visuals. Great thing for sprinkling in some cool special effects here and there, but making an anime exclusively with it is just.....no thanks. It looks stupid IMO and I have no idea why they made this anime that way."

post #107507 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yeah bra.

Anyway, with recent events, this seems to be the most logical explanation.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/malaysian-airlines-expands-investigation-to-includ,35524/

I think it's just a very elaborate PR gag for the new Godzilla movie.

post #107508 of 149735

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/20d6x3/what_is_the_craziest_way_the_mystery_of_flight/

 

This thread has all the awesome crazy conspiracies for how the flight mystery could end 

post #107509 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekosou View Post

My (trans)portable audio setup is now complete. I feel fulfilled. Now I need to go and visit my mother in Oregon next week and see how it fairs. 
Haha, nice! Where are you going in Oregon if you don't mind me asking?
post #107510 of 149735

And always remember kids....

post #107511 of 149735

twitch.tv/sedinus

 

I don't even.

post #107512 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

twitch.tv/sedinus

 

I don't even.

Quiet random.


But not as random as the best EDs of all time ♥

post #107513 of 149735

We still have this group going on, remember?
Someone there asked for some music recommendations almost two weeks ago.

Give him some.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/707972/what-is-your-favorite-japanese-songs

post #107514 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

We still have this group going on, remember?
Someone there asked for some music recommendations almost two weeks ago.

Give him some.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/707972/what-is-your-favorite-japanese-songs

Will do later


Watching the latest episode of WUG while eating was a bad idea

 

I can't keep a serious face whenever the demon gals pop up.

post #107515 of 149735

OMFG

 

I'm dieing right now from how hilarious this WUG episode is!

 

The fan boys and the demon gal parts are the best

post #107516 of 149735
OMFG

I'm dieing right now from how hilarious my clumsiness is!

I switched the Vcc and ground inputs of an accelerometer and branded my thumb with it. Now there's a blister there. >.>


You know it's spring time at the University of Washington when the cherry blossom trees start blooming.

post #107517 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

OMFG

I'm dieing right now from how hilarious my clumsiness is!

I switched the Vcc and ground inputs of an accelerometer and branded my thumb with it. Now there's a blister there. >.>
 
You know it's spring time at the University of Washington when the cherry blossom trees start blooming.

Ouch...

 

Whoa, I need to go by there sometime with my camera! It's been a while since I walked through the Quad in the daylight, lol


Welp, after getting the runaround with Microsoft for a while, I made it out of the store with a brand new Transformer Book.

The Dell XPS 15 looks and feels as amazing as I was fearing, now why can't it just be a wee bit less than $2300? T_T

The ASUS UX301 felt fat compared to the other ultrabooks there, and overall kind of meh, especially at the price point. 

The Acer ultrabook M$ had there just felt... Weird. Would not recommend.

For the price, I think the Samsung ATIV book 9 was probably still the best thing there. :/

post #107518 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Ouch...

 

Whoa, I need to go by there sometime with my camera! It's been a while since I walked through the Quad in the daylight, lol


Welp, after getting the runaround with Microsoft for a while, I made it out of the store with a brand new Transformer Book.

The Dell XPS 15 looks and feels as amazing as I was fearing, now why can't it just be a wee bit less than $2300? T_T

The ASUS UX301 felt fat compared to the other ultrabooks there, and overall kind of meh, especially at the price point. 

The Acer ultrabook M$ had there just felt... Weird. Would not recommend.

For the price, I think the Samsung ATIV book 9 was probably still the best thing there. :/

How much you pay for the Transformer book

post #107519 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Welp, after getting the runaround with Microsoft for a while, I made it out of the store with a brand new Transformer Book.
The Dell XPS 15 looks and feels as amazing as I was fearing, now why can't it just be a wee bit less than $2300? T_T
The ASUS UX301 felt fat compared to the other ultrabooks there, and overall kind of meh, especially at the price point.
The Acer ultrabook M$ had there just felt... Weird. Would not recommend.
For the price, I think the Samsung ATIV book 9 was probably still the best thing there. :/


Doesn't matter, had 256gb Raid 0. :P
post #107520 of 149735
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Welp, after getting the runaround with Microsoft for a while, I made it out of the store with a brand new Transformer Book.
The Dell XPS 15 looks and feels as amazing as I was fearing, now why can't it just be a wee bit less than $2300? T_T
The ASUS UX301 felt fat compared to the other ultrabooks there, and overall kind of meh, especially at the price point. 
The Acer ultrabook M$ had there just felt... Weird. Would not recommend.
For the price, I think the Samsung ATIV book 9 was probably still the best thing there. :/
Did you use the discount Microsoft was offering for 1/2 tau day?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge