Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7147

post #107191 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

So I watch airing anime in the order they hit the site I use, and was watching one just now...... I and a was so confused as to why Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta looked weird and seemed to have done a time-skip. Then literally 5 minutes in.....

 

 

....... I realize I'm watching Buddy Complex. -_-

 

It's like those times you drink a Coke and it tastes like crap, then you realize you ordered Dr. Pepper lol. I blame the Panda for this since he put PLS on my mind earlier today.

Whaat, you don't like Dr. Pepper? :o

post #107192 of 139802

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/03/10/13/27/shoplifting-cat-plagues-japan-7-eleven

post #107193 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Whaat, you don't like Dr. Pepper? :o


No I do, its one of those things where your brain expects one thing, but get another. You've never done that with a soda before? Now yer making me feel awkward MechG lol.

post #107194 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Whaat, you don't like Dr. Pepper? :o


Well the taste is... unique

I still couldn't decide if I like or hate it after drinking like one can and one bottle of it.. well, I'll have chance to drink it soon :D

 


 

Saki latest episode: Kittaaaaaaaaaaaa! Orz was so excited when I saw the Rin-Shan-Kai-Hou after all these years..

 

 

orz stax..

post #107195 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

So I watch airing anime in the order they hit the site I use, and was watching one just now...... I and a was so confused as to why Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta looked weird and seemed to have done a time-skip. Then literally 5 minutes in.....

 

 

....... I realize I'm watching Buddy Complex. -_-

 

It's like those times you drink a Coke and it tastes like crap, then you realize you ordered Dr. Pepper lol. I blame the Panda for this since he put PLS on my mind earlier today.

lol 

 

:D

 

Buddy Complex!

 

Connection Muinarc!

 

ACCEPTION

post #107196 of 139802

:o you gave me the proposal and lifted the veil Panda..... I...I didn't know you liked me like that.

post #107197 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

:o you gave me the proposal and lifted the veil Panda..... I...I didn't know you liked me like that.

Abandon connection

 

Abandom ship

 

Abandon thread

 

Muinarc has left the closet, I repeat, Muinarc has left the closet of Narnia. 

post #107198 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Whaat, you don't like Dr. Pepper? :o


No I do, its one of those things where your brain expects one thing, but get another. You've never done that with a soda before? Now yer making me feel awkward MechG lol.

Sure I have, just wanted to make sure you weren't one of those people who doesn't like Dr. Pepper. ;)

I hate it when you order a Coke and they give you a diet, or vice versa. >_<

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Whaat, you don't like Dr. Pepper? :o


Well the taste is... unique

I still couldn't decide if I like or hate it after drinking like one can and one bottle of it.. well, I'll have chance to drink it soon :D

 

orz stax..

Ah, pity you never got the chance to try Dublin Dr. Pepper with real cane sugar.

 

Hehe, I'm listening to my STAX right now! :L3000:

post #107199 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Abandon connection

 

Abandom ship

 

Abandon thread

 

Muinarc has left the closet, I repeat, Muinarc has left the closet of Narnia. 

Just thought I'd let you know you almost made me spill the water I had in my mouth on my keyboard when I read this...

 

Oh yeah, and remember that libertarian book you posted a link to a while ago? I got my copy in tonight. :3

post #107200 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Just thought I'd let you know you almost made me spill the water I had in my mouth on my keyboard when I read this...

 

Oh yeah, and remember that libertarian book you posted a link to a while ago? I got my copy in tonight. :3

There were many times where I did something similar as well :gs1000smile:

 

You got the book already? Yet to get my free book yet lol

post #107201 of 139802

It's a WARDROBE panda :confused_face:

post #107202 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 

It's a WARDROBE panda :confused_face:

Shhh lil Muinarc, you can try to evade the question, and call it what you like. 

 

But EVERYONE here knows that you left the closet of narnia :bigsmile_face:

post #107203 of 139802

http://www.amazon.com/Office-Impressions-Economy-Strip-Stapler/dp/B0087HVTYY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1RAHATPA3AZXW7NJYFHX

 

Great deal on this Stapler on Amazon

 

Read the reviews, they make me want to buy one as well .

post #107204 of 139802
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

http://www.amazon.com/Office-Impressions-Economy-Strip-Stapler/dp/B0087HVTYY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_4?ie=UTF8&refRID=1RAHATPA3AZXW7NJYFHX

Great deal on this Stapler on Amazon

Read the reviews, they make me want to buy one as well .

Free Shipping! That explains everything! LOL
post #107205 of 139802

I often leave staplers under piles and piles of money and break them. Can't believe that commenter has the exact same issue as I do!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge