Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7141

post #107101 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Oh hey guys, do you have any other suggestions for visual novels or anime? Running out of stuff to look at.

 

I've read Symphonic Rain, Rewrite, Katahane, Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, Clannad and Katawa Shoujo.

I've watched The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, YuruYuri, Clannad + After Story, Carnival Phantasm, Fate/Zero, K-On, Kyoukai no Kanata, Lucky Star, Shingeki no Kyojin, Soul Eater and Sword Art Online.

Psycho Pass and Hyouka.
Oh and everything Monogatari! Bakemonogatari etc.
I don't VN.


 


Man, this is great!
 

post #107102 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Utsuro no Hako

 

One of the top rated Light Novels on MAL.

 

At first, I thought it was very generic, nothing too deep about its premise, and its initial art looked ordinary....

Boy did they go hardcore on us.

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, right?

post #107103 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, right?

Yeah that one

post #107104 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I had to do some programming for robotics as well this past week.

 

We have it easier here I find. I just went to my TA after I spent an hour or two writing it and she helped me finish my robotics mini-project


This is what we're going to do:
(Indian nationals are earlier, HK nationals are in June)

 

post #107105 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Utsuro no Hako

 

One of the top rated Light Novels on MAL.

 

At first, I thought it was very generic, nothing too deep about its premise, and its initial art looked ordinary....

Boy did they go hardcore on us.


*Asks for VN/Anime rec*

*Gets LN title*

 

Panda as usual~

post #107106 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


*Asks for VN/Anime rec*

*Gets LN title*

 

Panda as usual~

I'm fine with LN though, it's still something to read :D

post #107107 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


This is what we're going to do:
(Indian nationals are earlier, HK nationals are in June)

 

Advanced schiit you guys are doing.

 

We are just programming it to use its IR sensors to automatically traverse any course we give it. 

post #107108 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


*Asks for VN/Anime rec*

*Gets LN title*

 

Panda as usual~

I saw novel so I went for a light one :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

I'm fine with LN though, it's still something to read :D

hehe

 

But yeah, if you liked Steins Gate or schiit like that, you will like this. 

post #107109 of 156121

Pilot's love song is skyrocketing on the list this season

 

Waiting to finish this ep and see what's up

post #107110 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 


This is what we're going to do:
(Indian nationals are earlier, HK nationals are in June)

 

Advanced schiit you guys are doing.

 

We are just programming it to use its IR sensors to automatically traverse any course we give it. 


Currently doing that in a team of three. That means I am doing everything from coding to building sensor arrays.

post #107111 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

But yeah, if you liked Steins Gate or schiit like that, you will like this. 

Never read either. I've mainly stuck to VN and anime so far :o

post #107112 of 156121

Have I really repeated the same recommendation one time too often so you people don't even notice it anymore?


Edited by Tom Yum Goong - 3/10/14 at 2:11pm
post #107113 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

Currently doing that in a team of three. That means I am doing everything from coding to building sensor arrays.

I thought you meant you were doing ABU Robocon in a team of 3 for a moment there...... LOL

Our team here has got 5 core members (myself included) for R&D and 1x members for assembly work.

post #107114 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

Currently doing that in a team of three. That means I am doing everything from coding to building sensor arrays.

I thought you meant you were doing ABU Robocon in a team of 3 for a moment there...... LOL

Our team here has got 5 core members (myself included) for R&D and 1x members for assembly work.


The "team" of three struggling to get a simple buggy done in a few weeks won't have a chance. To be very fair, the current split is 95/5/0. I got one guy just only been wire stripping for me, and another one that doesn't appear. FUN...

post #107115 of 156121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 


Currently doing that in a team of three. That means I am doing everything from coding to building sensor arrays.

....I can never do that

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Never read either. I've mainly stuck to VN and anime so far :o

Ahh nice :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Have I really repeated the same recommendation one time too often so you people don't even notice it anymore?

Sorry :o

 

But yeah, I see Psycho Pass there all the time

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge