or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7138

post #107056 of 158338

A voice actor VN/simulation thing:
http://cv.bngames.net/

post #107057 of 158338


Soooooooo goooooooood.
post #107058 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

A voice actor VN/simulation thing:
http://cv.bngames.net/

So basically seiyuum@ster? Even the company is the same.
(i mean dunno, because the site freezes my mobile browser)
post #107059 of 158338

so anyone playing Rewrite? from Key, i am hoping it won't be as crappy as LB or LB EX, cause lets Face it LB isn't the best thing or near the quality of work that Key is capable off...

someone save me in case it was bad  or over rated like LB :<  

post #107060 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post

so anyone playing Rewrite? from Key, i am hoping it won't be as crappy as LB or LB EX, cause lets Face it LB isn't the best thing or near the quality of work that Key is capable off...


someone save me in case it was bad  or over rated like LB :<  
I finished it a couple weeks ago. I quite enjoyed it personally.
post #107061 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post



Soooooooo goooooooood.

My arteries are clogging up just from looking at this thing.
Always a good sign.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post


So basically seiyuum@ster? Even the company is the same.
(i mean dunno, because the site freezes my mobile browser)

Noooo idea. I don't VN.

post #107062 of 158338

So the FX850s just dropped another 6000yen before I decided to pull the trigger.... Sweet. Now if only they would just drop it another 6000 or so.... :veryevil:

post #107063 of 158338
Weird, every time I visit this thread lately, there's exactly 10 new pages. Doesn't matter how many days it's been O_o


I started Lucky Star this weekend so I'm right on your tail TYG. So far the best part is Lucky Channel and the Karaoke ED. I enjoy the show too, I can see where Joshiraku came from.
post #107064 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Weird, every time I visit this thread lately, there's exactly 10 new pages. Doesn't matter how many days it's been O_o


I started Lucky Star this weekend so I'm right on your tail TYG. So far the best part is Lucky Channel and the Karaoke ED. I enjoy the show too, I can see where Joshiraku came from.

Lucky Star is one of the best anime series I've ever watched. Glad to see another person on the lucky train :D

post #107065 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Lucky Star is one of the best anime series I've ever watched. Glad to see another person on the lucky train :D



Since K-On! this is the second slice of life anime that has full on conversations about minor topics of how buns are supposed to be eaten. PLUS it extends to more than 3 episodes!

 

But yeah, best part of lucky star despite the actual content in the episode would be Lucky Channel :D

post #107066 of 158338
Ok another anime completed this past week. This time it was 11 Eyes.

I had no expectations going into this series, it was just on my list of things that people had told me to watch and I downloaded it so long ago I had no recollection of any synopsis I had read before I grabbed it. There was a slight identitiy crisis early on in the show due to this however, as the Moeriffic character designs and the dark foreboding soundtrack seemed at odds with eachother. I knew that this was a hint at things to come, and this show did get a little dark in the second half.

Look at the picture below.... stereotypes tell you not to expect violence, a sex scene, or a scene where a character has their guts torn out, but 11 eyes delivers all of this and more. There was a great twist on the typical romance you see in a series like this, I'd explain it but I don't dare spoil the fun for anyone that ends up checking this one out.

The biggest downside to this series for me was the script and sometimes awkward pacing. We are only showed what the characters see for the most part, which means we are just as lost and confused as they are as to what is going on. When done well, that kind of story telling is amazing to me, but here they fell a little short. When things are finally explained, I felt let down by a lack of depth and scope. We had our usual end of the world implications, but it never felt that dire to me. Another issue I had was that our main character, Kakeru, had the personality of a Pocky stick. Somehow it didn't bother me, but I could see where it would ruin the show for some viewers.

All in all, this was a nice little 12 episode detour from the stuff I normally watch with currently airing shows and I enjoyed it, but I can't really disagree with the low MAL rating. I can see where people would dislike the show.

7/10

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
post #107067 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Just loaded AOSB rom on my phone... Holy hell does this thing have some customizations! I've never even seen half of these custom settings in a custom ROM before. All hail a new king of customization in the android ROM world! biggrin.gif

Amazing rom! Looks like it's time to break-in my phone.

Yeah, I've been pretty impressed with it so far!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Almost 6:30am and still awake...dayum

Why are you still up??? 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

 

Just loaded AOSB rom on my phone... Holy hell does this thing have some customizations! I've never even seen half of these custom settings in a custom ROM before. All hail a new king of customization in the android ROM world! :D

 

They have it for the N7100! Looks like it's time to say goodbye to OmniROM!

Yay! Go for it!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post



Soooooooo goooooooood.

Whoa, that looks awesome!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini44 View Post
 

so anyone playing Rewrite? from Key, i am hoping it won't be as crappy as LB or LB EX, cause lets Face it LB isn't the best thing or near the quality of work that Key is capable off...

someone save me in case it was bad  or over rated like LB :<  

I just posted about it a page or so back. It's pretty good so far! :3 Nothing like any of KEY's other works, considering it was written by the same guy who wrote Higurashi.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 

So the FX850s just dropped another 6000yen before I decided to pull the trigger.... Sweet. Now if only they would just drop it another 6000 or so.... :veryevil:

Wow, that's a pretty significant price drop for being out only a month or so, eh? Looks like the hype's already died down for it! :D

post #107068 of 158338
Konichiwa smily_headphones1.gif

Panda has risen
post #107069 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 



Since K-On! this is the second slice of life anime that has full on conversations about minor topics of how buns are supposed to be eaten. PLUS it extends to more than 3 episodes!

 

But yeah, best part of lucky star despite the actual content in the episode would be Lucky Channel :D

I loved the infamous chocolate cornet scene. It appealed directly to my weird sense of humor and set me laughing for a good few minutes. That happened quite a few times while watching it, as it is an anime with no real plot after all.

post #107070 of 158338
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I started Lucky Star this weekend so I'm right on your tail TYG. So far the best part is Lucky Channel and the Karaoke ED. I enjoy the show too, I can see where Joshiraku came from.

Yup, Lucky Channel is just glorious :D
The weird EDs later are comedy gold too.
And Tsukasa is just the cutest character I've seen in quiet a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Lucky Star is one of the best anime series I've ever watched. Glad to see another person on the lucky train :D

;)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge