Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7131

post #106951 of 130094

Tsukasa from Lucky Star is a walking pillar of moe.

Seriously, she is so sweet it's giving me toothache.


Oh and these EDs are killing me xD

post #106952 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Tsukasa from Lucky Star is a walking pillar of moe.

Seriously, she is so sweet it's giving me toothache.


Oh and these EDs are killing me xD


LOL, oh my gawd ahahahahaha. I lost it once the button combos came up.
 

post #106953 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post
 

Hi everyone! 

 

As some of you may already know, I am a huge fan of Touhou music and Visual Novels. A few days ago I created my own personal blog called The Emotional Skyscraper. It is a blog in which I talk mainly about touhou/doujin music, but once in a while i will talk about anime, VNs, RPGs, and audiophile gear as well. For more information, please take a look at the About section of my blog. So far, I have written a review on Sepia Recollections, an original vocal metal album by CROW'SCLAW. I have also written a short comparison and review on the sb7220 and the beats pill.

 

I hope some of you otakus out there will enjoy the content that I put out. Even if you're not an otaku, any comments or feedback on my blog or its content is greatly appreciated! 

 

http://emotionalskyscraper.weebly.com

Sweet! I'll definitely read some of your reviews and stuff as you put them out!

post #106954 of 130094

Kill la Kill 21

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
inb4 period jokes
post #106955 of 130094

Thanks guys for the support! I hope I don't disappoint :P

post #106956 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 


LOL, oh my gawd ahahahahaha. I lost it once the button combos came up.
 

Yeah, whoever came up with these glorious EDs....thanks.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

Kill la Kill 21

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
inb4 period jokes

Oh it's sooooo deep. All these symbols. So meaningful blablabla.
Who gives a damn about Kill la Kills oh so subtle coming of age symbolism?
It's just a lame excuse for all the semi-nudity.

post #106957 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Yeah, whoever came up with these glorious EDs....thanks.

 

Oh it's sooooo deep. All these symbols. So meaningful blablabla.
Who gives a damn about Kill la Kills oh so subtle coming of age symbolism?
It's just a lame excuse for all the semi-nudity.

I actually really like the ED; thought it was cute for once in my life.

 

Coming of age? Ryouko's a bleeding hypocrite with no friends, facing maternal abandonment and sexual harassment from her homeroom teacher, good one.

post #106958 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegunner100 View Post

Hi everyone! 

As some of you may already know, I am a huge fan of Touhou music and Visual Novels. A few days ago I created my own personal blog called The Emotional Skyscraper. It is a blog in which I talk mainly about touhou/doujin music, but once in a while i will talk about anime, VNs, RPGs, and audiophile gear as well. For more information, please take a look at the About section of my blog. So far, I have written a review on Sepia Recollections, an original vocal metal album by CROW'SCLAW. I have also written a short comparison and review on the sb7220 and the beats pill.

I hope some of you otakus out there will enjoy the content that I put out. Even if you're not an otaku, any comments or feedback on my blog or its content is greatly appreciated! 

http://emotionalskyscraper.weebly.com
Looks like a nice and clean blog! I'll look at some of the posts when I get the chance.

Ah, you started from Bad Apple? That's an addicting song. My anime journey started with IOSYS's "Marisa Stole Something Precious."
I still have that song as the boot "sound" for my Nintendo DS flash cart's file-browsing feature. XD


Hm, interesting.
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/nwavguytroll-or-hero-1
Edited by miceblue - 3/7/14 at 7:14pm
post #106959 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post

A live adaptation of an anime is hardly ever better than its anime counterpart.

Dragonball Evolution... tis all.
post #106960 of 130094

Hmm, that was just about what I expected from the maid cafe. Overpriced crappy food with a few cute girlies...

It didn't feel as awkward as it could've been though because I sat at a table with some people from the anime club. XD

And unfortunately, they said no photographs even though the officers were taking pictures. Hopefully there will be some pics on Facebook later tonight. :3

post #106961 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Hmm, that was just about what I expected from the maid cafe. Overpriced crappy food with a few cute girlies...

It didn't feel as awkward as it could've been though because I sat at a table with some people from the anime club. XD

And unfortunately, they said no photographs even though the officers were taking pictures. Hopefully there will be some pics on Facebook later tonight. :3



This is completely true. However, the things you must buy is

1. Omelet Rice
2. Cake
3. Tea

If all else fails... well.. Then, I'm sorry you had to have an odd experience at a maid cafe :[

post #106962 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post


This is completely true. However, the things you must buy is

1. Omelet Rice
2. Cake
3. Tea

If all else fails... well.. Then, I'm sorry you had to have an odd experience at a maid cafe :[

Never did understand that omurice fad. If I wanted a good plate of fried rice I would have gone to a Chinese restaurant. Cake and Tea though, I do not mind.

Looking forward to my H-300 and FX850! Been while since I've had some new hear to play with.
Warning: I'm going to repeat the hell out of this (Click to show)

Edited by Exesteils - 3/7/14 at 8:35pm
post #106963 of 130094

http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapcsales/comments/1zuet2/ymmv_30_off_of_60_at_staples_by_texting_yourself/

 

If you guys want something right now, there is a $30 off $60 coupon from Staples right now that seems to work.

post #106964 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Never did understand that omurice fad. If I wanted a good plate of fried rice I would have gone to a Chinese restaurant. Cake and Tea though, I do not mind.

Looking forward to my H-300 and FX850! Been while since I've had some new hear to play with. Warning: I'm going to repeat the hell out of this (Click to show)

What device is that screenshot from again?

post #106965 of 130094
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

What device is that screenshot from again?

Looks like an iPhone 7C

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge