I never knew that this game had such wonderful tracks -_- And I've had the game since 2006-ish (last save time was about 2007, think it took me a while to finish that game...)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7121
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In fact I can :D
Well, actually meetup is not impossible depends on the timing I reach KL, not so sure on that though as I am not the one buying bus ticket
Oooo neato! I'll check it out, it might help the performance of my 7950 which isn't doing super amazing.
DOGE/BTC has been looking down ever since the halvening, I wonder when it'll go to the moon again.
Nvidia's latest card seems to be doing really well for mining, I have a feeling the street prices of new graphics cards will be artificially inflated because of all the demand from miners. Things aren't so bad here in Australia, but I think that's because the electricity is so expensive, so the demand for GPU mining isn't as high.
But boy, all hell will break loose if both AMD and Nvidia's new offerings will be viable for mining.
This was the thread
that got linked in the Doge link.
Try it out, so far its working well for me. I took out the auto-fan and temp target and clock parameters as I use MSI AB's own custom fan graph, and I OC or UC on the fly.
Time to keep a watch out at yard sales and pawn shops, lolol
It's so sketchy to visit them :/
My computer's are such good heaters lol...not that I need it.
I like to actually cool my room at night down to 69-67F.
XD same here! Especially back at home, my TV and PC on together could heat up my room to beyond 80 degrees.
Oh yes, and I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi tonight. It was pretty good, and I really wanna go there before he dies, but Meh I can't see how this is a 99% on rotten tomatoes or whatever...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 3/6/14 at 12:54am
You're coming here by bus? Cheapo :P
Go by bus, back by plane. Price difference isn't really significant, it was like, when I logged into Skype, my friends already reached the conclusion =_=
I never played the game but I bought this wonderful soundtrack a few years ago :)
That is one of the reasons why I haven't been to a McDonalds/Burgerking/KFC etc in like seven years.
The food there looks like **** most of the time.
Oh I see. You're just following. :P
Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.
Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?
So many buggy, I,am doing one too.
Man, Better Machine by Ozaken almost brought a tear to my eye. Romance, robots and mild to heavy H/ecchi content but so sad and true. (No NTR or stuff just pure romance).
I suggest to read it's prologue oneshot Better Machine Gaiden.
Edited by DefQon - 3/6/14 at 4:06am
Don't they just give the percentage of positive enough reviews instead of just the average score (like Metacritic does)? If so, I can see how it got such score.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yggdrasil: A (P)review - Two days of paradise 2 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71s take on the ATH-SPORT2 iem Page... 53 seconds ago
- › Skeptico Saloon: An Objectivist Joint 1 minute ago
- › New Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Starting from scratch - New DAP and Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2