I never knew that this game had such wonderful tracks -_- And I've had the game since 2006-ish (last save time was about 2007, think it took me a while to finish that game...)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
The joys of reviewing a favorite product have eluded yours truly, until the T20 from RHA (Reid & Heath Acoustics) came along, supplied for review by my good friends at Headphone Zone...
A few years back, my family and I underwent a rather large home renovation (including not having a kitchen for 10 weeks; suffice it to say I was sick of take-out food after the summer of 2014). As...
INTRO I purchased these headphones on a whim out of curiosity as the design looked really cool and also I wanted to see what Audioquest might be thinking with their first foray in to headphones...
The Soundmagic E80 was purchased by me from Penon Audio. I’m not in any way affiliated with Penon Audio or Soundmagic. The price was $69 when I bought them and this is where I ordered them...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7121
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In fact I can :D
Well, actually meetup is not impossible depends on the timing I reach KL, not so sure on that though as I am not the one buying bus ticket
Oooo neato! I'll check it out, it might help the performance of my 7950 which isn't doing super amazing.
DOGE/BTC has been looking down ever since the halvening, I wonder when it'll go to the moon again.
Nvidia's latest card seems to be doing really well for mining, I have a feeling the street prices of new graphics cards will be artificially inflated because of all the demand from miners. Things aren't so bad here in Australia, but I think that's because the electricity is so expensive, so the demand for GPU mining isn't as high.
But boy, all hell will break loose if both AMD and Nvidia's new offerings will be viable for mining.
This was the thread
that got linked in the Doge link.
Try it out, so far its working well for me. I took out the auto-fan and temp target and clock parameters as I use MSI AB's own custom fan graph, and I OC or UC on the fly.
Time to keep a watch out at yard sales and pawn shops, lolol
It's so sketchy to visit them :/
My computer's are such good heaters lol...not that I need it.
I like to actually cool my room at night down to 69-67F.
XD same here! Especially back at home, my TV and PC on together could heat up my room to beyond 80 degrees.
Oh yes, and I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi tonight. It was pretty good, and I really wanna go there before he dies, but Meh I can't see how this is a 99% on rotten tomatoes or whatever...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 3/6/14 at 12:54am
You're coming here by bus? Cheapo :P
Go by bus, back by plane. Price difference isn't really significant, it was like, when I logged into Skype, my friends already reached the conclusion =_=
I never played the game but I bought this wonderful soundtrack a few years ago :)
That is one of the reasons why I haven't been to a McDonalds/Burgerking/KFC etc in like seven years.
The food there looks like **** most of the time.
Oh I see. You're just following. :P
Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.
Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?
So many buggy, I,am doing one too.
Man, Better Machine by Ozaken almost brought a tear to my eye. Romance, robots and mild to heavy H/ecchi content but so sad and true. (No NTR or stuff just pure romance).
I suggest to read it's prologue oneshot Better Machine Gaiden.
Edited by DefQon - 3/6/14 at 4:06am
Don't they just give the percentage of positive enough reviews instead of just the average score (like Metacritic does)? If so, I can see how it got such score.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Why do certain audio tracks sound "jarring" even at low volumes... 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 5 minutes ago
- › The Opamp thread 6 minutes ago
- › 👍DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 7 minutes ago
- › Naps feel great 10 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 14 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ade_hall
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3