I never knew that this game had such wonderful tracks -_- And I've had the game since 2006-ish (last save time was about 2007, think it took me a while to finish that game...)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
These headphones are not for a true audiophile person. If you just want to watch movies on YouTube and talk with your friends on Skype - they will do the job for you. But if you want to enjoy your...
Introduction The Fidue A65 is in quite of an interesting place. It's in the budget range that has a lot of great contenders, but in it's defence it brings a Titanium micro dynamic driver, and with...
This review is for the iclever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in...
Introduction: Cayin is a Chinese company that has recently made quite a splash in the portable audio world with some of their very nice and budget friendly portable gear. The C5 amplifier has...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7121
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In fact I can :D
Well, actually meetup is not impossible depends on the timing I reach KL, not so sure on that though as I am not the one buying bus ticket
Oooo neato! I'll check it out, it might help the performance of my 7950 which isn't doing super amazing.
DOGE/BTC has been looking down ever since the halvening, I wonder when it'll go to the moon again.
Nvidia's latest card seems to be doing really well for mining, I have a feeling the street prices of new graphics cards will be artificially inflated because of all the demand from miners. Things aren't so bad here in Australia, but I think that's because the electricity is so expensive, so the demand for GPU mining isn't as high.
But boy, all hell will break loose if both AMD and Nvidia's new offerings will be viable for mining.
This was the thread
that got linked in the Doge link.
Try it out, so far its working well for me. I took out the auto-fan and temp target and clock parameters as I use MSI AB's own custom fan graph, and I OC or UC on the fly.
Time to keep a watch out at yard sales and pawn shops, lolol
It's so sketchy to visit them :/
My computer's are such good heaters lol...not that I need it.
I like to actually cool my room at night down to 69-67F.
XD same here! Especially back at home, my TV and PC on together could heat up my room to beyond 80 degrees.
Oh yes, and I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi tonight. It was pretty good, and I really wanna go there before he dies, but Meh I can't see how this is a 99% on rotten tomatoes or whatever...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 3/6/14 at 12:54am
You're coming here by bus? Cheapo :P
Go by bus, back by plane. Price difference isn't really significant, it was like, when I logged into Skype, my friends already reached the conclusion =_=
I never played the game but I bought this wonderful soundtrack a few years ago :)
That is one of the reasons why I haven't been to a McDonalds/Burgerking/KFC etc in like seven years.
The food there looks like **** most of the time.
Oh I see. You're just following. :P
Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.
Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?
So many buggy, I,am doing one too.
Man, Better Machine by Ozaken almost brought a tear to my eye. Romance, robots and mild to heavy H/ecchi content but so sad and true. (No NTR or stuff just pure romance).
I suggest to read it's prologue oneshot Better Machine Gaiden.
Edited by DefQon - 3/6/14 at 4:06am
Don't they just give the percentage of positive enough reviews instead of just the average score (like Metacritic does)? If so, I can see how it got such score.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Definitive technology (DefTech) symphony 1 52 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 54 seconds ago
- › HA-INFO U2 PLUS DAC 57 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha HPH-200 brand new with box 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 2 minutes ago
- › AMR DP-777 DAC/Preamp 3 minutes ago
- › June 28, 2015 - Audio-Video Club of Atlanta 2nd Annual Portable... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)