I never knew that this game had such wonderful tracks -_- And I've had the game since 2006-ish (last save time was about 2007, think it took me a while to finish that game...)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7121
Gear mentioned in this thread:
In fact I can :D
Well, actually meetup is not impossible depends on the timing I reach KL, not so sure on that though as I am not the one buying bus ticket
Oooo neato! I'll check it out, it might help the performance of my 7950 which isn't doing super amazing.
DOGE/BTC has been looking down ever since the halvening, I wonder when it'll go to the moon again.
Nvidia's latest card seems to be doing really well for mining, I have a feeling the street prices of new graphics cards will be artificially inflated because of all the demand from miners. Things aren't so bad here in Australia, but I think that's because the electricity is so expensive, so the demand for GPU mining isn't as high.
But boy, all hell will break loose if both AMD and Nvidia's new offerings will be viable for mining.
This was the thread
that got linked in the Doge link.
Try it out, so far its working well for me. I took out the auto-fan and temp target and clock parameters as I use MSI AB's own custom fan graph, and I OC or UC on the fly.
Time to keep a watch out at yard sales and pawn shops, lolol
It's so sketchy to visit them :/
My computer's are such good heaters lol...not that I need it.
I like to actually cool my room at night down to 69-67F.
XD same here! Especially back at home, my TV and PC on together could heat up my room to beyond 80 degrees.
Oh yes, and I watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi tonight. It was pretty good, and I really wanna go there before he dies, but Meh I can't see how this is a 99% on rotten tomatoes or whatever...
Edited by mechgamer123 - 3/6/14 at 12:54am
You're coming here by bus? Cheapo :P
Go by bus, back by plane. Price difference isn't really significant, it was like, when I logged into Skype, my friends already reached the conclusion =_=
I never played the game but I bought this wonderful soundtrack a few years ago :)
That is one of the reasons why I haven't been to a McDonalds/Burgerking/KFC etc in like seven years.
The food there looks like **** most of the time.
Oh I see. You're just following. :P
Two weeks ago we got a program and programming quasi-language (MATLAB) and learned to enter a variable and plot a graph.
Due next week, we have to program the entire running code for a robot car to utilize its sensors and motor actuations so that it will utilize this data to make it follow a path.
What platform are you programming on? arduino?
So many buggy, I,am doing one too.
Man, Better Machine by Ozaken almost brought a tear to my eye. Romance, robots and mild to heavy H/ecchi content but so sad and true. (No NTR or stuff just pure romance).
I suggest to read it's prologue oneshot Better Machine Gaiden.
Edited by DefQon - 3/6/14 at 4:06am
Don't they just give the percentage of positive enough reviews instead of just the average score (like Metacritic does)? If so, I can see how it got such score.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 19 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 48 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 2 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 2 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone) 3 minutes ago
- › The Computer Speaker to Buy in 2015? 3 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 6 minutes ago
- › omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!! 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2