Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7119

post #106771 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Most of them look like utter garbage.
Is this supposed to be a game? They might as well just call it hentai...



Need a panda or two to clear the recent photos.


Bowei's new wallpaper:
post #106772 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Most of them look like utter garbage.
Is this supposed to be a game? They might as well just call it hentai...

Well, the non-Steam version is. Or at least it's heavy ecchi (IIRC, the Steam version is censored?) - not sure if there are actual sex scenes.
Also, it's not even Japanese. Actually, the main dev is ex-Insomniac (Ratchet & Clank, Resistance).

(fun fact: SwiftKey tried to correct "non-Steam" to "non-H team")
post #106773 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post

29 March to 08 April, will be taking plane at KL actually...
Well, not that you can go out of the international waiting area anyway.

The first one looks decent enough. The second one looks like a Ys clone, which is a good thing. Third is a side scrolling shmug, which is a good thing. Fourth... it was notorious for a KS game because it's baffling that such a simpleton game with a simple goal using simple mechanics gets 200% ++ funding. And perpetuating the stereotype of those who watches anime. Great. It should burn in hell, regardless of anyone's beliefs of such things. Fifth is basically a VN, but with a tack-on clothing system that I guess gives stats...? Borderline RPG then.
post #106774 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Oh.. I especially like these three :D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spreadlogic/11494339344/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spreadlogic/9538859387/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spreadlogic/9541636808/

 

Btw, the blue shirt dude is you?

Thanks.
Oui, c'est moi.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

The first one looks decent enough. The second one looks like a Ys clone, which is a good thing. Third is a side scrolling shmug, which is a good thing. Fourth... it was notorious for a KS game because it's baffling that such a simpleton game with a simple goal using simple mechanics gets 200% ++ funding. And perpetuating the stereotype of those who watches anime. Great. It should burn in hell, regardless of anyone's beliefs of such things. Fifth is basically a VN, but with a tack-on clothing system that I guess gives stats...? Borderline RPG then.

As long as they keep these under 10 bucks, I'll most likely buy at least one.
Gotta show Valve that Steam needs more creepy anime BS!

post #106775 of 145313

Man, there is some seriously WRONG **** on Pururin!
Super wrong!

post #106776 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post

Dude spoilers.... Lol

 

but did you really expect anything less when you're stuck between 3 crazy yandere heroines?

It's not like I mentioned which route anyway~ :p

post #106777 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Is this supposed to be a game? They might as well just call it hentai... MICE PUT SPOILERS ON DIS POST (Click to show)



Need a panda or two to clear the recent photos.


Bowei's new wallpaper:

 

 

Anyways, good old shining force :)

post #106778 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

I was at the same place yesterday....... the cover got me curious because I like yandere types but man... Eff that schiit.
*Read the comments*
me: can't be that bad can it...?
*looks at the thumbnails*
me: FUUUUU~~~ I'm outta here.
*proceeds to do some homework because I'm no longer in the mood to do what ever I was gonna do there.*

LOL, wonder what you would've been wanting to do on that website? :rolleyes:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Learning how to implement a real-time OS in my micro controllers.... the amount of reading I need to do is simply mind-blowing (like... literally).

Anyway, thought I'd share to you guys that the one I'm using now is called ChibiOS, and when I see Chibi I think something like this


Who knows, maybe the authors are actually into anime/manga :D

That's a pretty damn cute pic of Miku.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityIsPower View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

And? How is it? biggrin.gif

I don't feel I had enough time with them. I know it took me a long time to drive here but I decided to leave and give it another go at the SoCal meet. I'm at my uncles house at the moment.

I tried 13, 16, and Roxanne's but was quite surprised to find the low end on all of them sounded cloudy compared to ASG 2's! I thought maybe the single flange tips he had on them weren't sealing or didn't go deep enough so I tried the ASG 2 double f tips. This seems to have fixed the issue so I queued up my music again. They were all a pleasant listen but I was leaning towards the 13's at the end. While I was excited to try the adjustment on the Roxanne, I found it started lifting Beyouce's voice for example and I wasn't expecting that. I noticed better clarity and definition across the board on the 13's(I listen to them the most) vs my gear but I asked my self to what degree... also, that price tag!

Both my ASG 2's and GR07's fit better and felt better built so there's also that :/ The GR07's sounded a bit airless compared to all the gear that was on the desk but I still can't say they were man handled to submission.

I would have really preferred if someone like G'man was there pointing stuff out but O well.

P.S. You all drive crazy LA peoples! I wouldn't want to own a car anywhere near you guys. I was holding on to dear life regretting my decision to make the trip every sec! Do you all even turn signal! Is that not in your vocab?! Fudge muffin!

Haha, sounds like you're hitting the point of diminishing returns there mang.
So in other words, GR07 master race for life? :D

 

Gotta agree with you there about LA drivers lol. When I went down there for a thing through our school, our adviser almost got hit so many times it wasn't even funny...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Yeah... and I actually find this way more disturbing than the VN "Yandere"

That one was a gut-fest, it was in color too.... but the guts are pixelated.
Dude spoilers.... Lol

Given the guro tag, I really don't think saying there's lots of guts is a spoiler...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Most of them look like utter garbage.
Is this supposed to be a game? They might as well just call it hentai...

No, I believe technically it's a "dating simulator" game, not explicitly an H game ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 
(fun fact: SwiftKey tried to correct "non-Steam" to "non-H team")

Hehe, Switfkey knows what's up!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Man, there is some seriously WRONG **** on Pururin!
Super wrong!

youdon'tsay.jpg


Oh yes, and if any of you own tablets and use Excel and live near Seattle, Micro$oft is looking for beta testers or some shizzlewizzle.

post #106779 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

No, I believe technically it's a "dating simulator" game, not explicitly an H game wink.gif

As in "it has no sex", or "it has no NSFW moments"? Because while the former I don't know about, the latter is wrong.. ;-)
post #106780 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Oh yes, and if any of you own tablets and use Excel and live near Seattle, Micro$oft is looking for beta testers or some shizzlewizzle.
I already have enough problems with Excel in a desktop environment.

I ain't going to try making Excel spreadsheets on a tablet computer even if I had one. XD


Is there any way to copy an equation format for multiple thousands of cells? i.e. When you have a cell that uses an equation involving other cells and you drag the lower-right corner down to copy the equation for the appropriate rows of cells. I made the window small and dragged the equation down about 4000 cells, which took about 10 seconds. Lol
Edited by miceblue - 3/5/14 at 11:44am
post #106781 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Quote:

Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Learning how to implement a real-time OS in my micro controllers.... the amount of reading I need to do is simply mind-blowing (like... literally).

Anyway, thought I'd share to you guys that the one I'm using now is called ChibiOS, and when I see Chibi I think something like this


Who knows, maybe the authors are actually into anime/manga :D

That's a pretty damn cute pic of Miku.

Minami delivers. Shame that there isn't anymore update on the awesome chibi Miku 4koma for a long time now.

post #106782 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Learning how to implement a real-time OS in my micro controllers.... the amount of reading I need to do is simply mind-blowing (like... literally).

Anyway, thought I'd share to you guys that the one I'm using now is called ChibiOS, and when I see Chibi I think something like this


Who knows, maybe the authors are actually into anime/manga :D

D: Chibi Miku. D:

post #106783 of 145313

Went a bit of bird spotting (as well as car spotting) in Geneva and snapped this pic.

What do you think?

post #106784 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

Went a bit of bird spotting (as well as car spotting) in Geneva and snapped this pic.

What do you think?

Dayum, nice pic :D How did you catch it, and then get it focused so nicely?

 

Unless.......it was a captured and staged photo. You hired 3 people to release 333 birds at timed intervals while you took photos. That was it.

post #106785 of 145313
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Dayum, nice pic :D How did you catch it, and then get it focused so nicely?

 

Unless.......it was a captured and staged photo. You hired 3 people to release 333 birds at timed intervals while you took photos. That was it.

 

Two things: AI Servo or in layman terms, focus tracking and burst mode as well as a little bit of luck where in my case some kids were feeding the birds some bread and the birds went all crazy and agitated.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge