Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7092

post #106366 of 132245
How long was that movie? If it's short, like less than 1:30:00, I might watch it this weekend.
post #106367 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

How long was that movie? If it's short, like less than 1:30:00, I might watch it this weekend.

It's 90 minutes long.
If you have the opportunity, forget about the movie and play the game :P

post #106368 of 132245
When I play games like this, I only play Ninja Gaiden!


...at least I think it's like NG, it's like part DMC, part FF cinemtaics? I'd watch a youtube video but I'm feeling lazy.
Edited by Muinarc - 2/28/14 at 11:17am
post #106369 of 132245
Yeah. YouTube makes me lazy sometimes. Especially after a long day where you just want to sleep or watch a movie or something.
post #106370 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Yeah. YouTube makes me lazy sometimes. Especially after a long day where you just want to sleep or watch a movie or something.

I can (and do) watch YouTube videos all day long.

post #106371 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I can (and do) watch YouTube videos all day long.

 



That sounds like a puppy and kitten video addiction to me. You might have a problem TYG frown.gif
post #106372 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I can (and do) watch YouTube videos all day long.

 

That sounds like a puppy and kitten video addiction to me. You might have a problem TYG frown.gif

I don't really like dogs and have two cats in my house so.... :3

 


The new Chuunibyou episode was a liiiiittle bit creepy.
Oh and just as much of a filler as the rest of this season.
They should have just merged season one and two together....

post #106373 of 132245
Hah it was creepy? All I got out of it was that they threw the Nibutani fans a bone and got her some screen time. The biggest shame is that this episode wasn't like #3, and it was the follow-up to last week's great episode that actually drove the plot forward.
post #106374 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

Hah it was creepy? All I got out of it was that they threw the Nibutani fans a bone and got her some screen time. The biggest shame is that this episode wasn't like #3, and it was the follow-up to last week's great episode that actually drove the plot forward.

I don't know about you but I think
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pedophile stalker ladies

 

are creepy.

This season really is a mixed bag.

post #106375 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

I don't know about you but I think
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pedophile stalker ladies

 

are creepy.

This season really is a mixed bag.

 



Haha, I thought she was also a High Schooler? So just a normal stalker in my eyes, but yes like I said, S2 of most shows is worse than S1. Watch as Chuunibyou 2 will have a higher rating on MAL than the first season.
post #106376 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

I don't know about you but I think
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
pedophile stalker ladies

 

are creepy.

This season really is a mixed bag.

 



Haha, I thought she was also a High Schooler? So just a normal stalker in my eyes, but yes like I said, S2 of most shows is worse than S1. Watch as Chuunibyou 2 will have a higher rating on MAL than the first season.

They kept calling her a women :|
I bet 5 bucks its is not going to have a higher one. Even the worst SoL addict has to realize that this season is clearly lacking a proper story.

post #106377 of 132245
I dunno, it's usually a lot easier to tell when someone is an older woman in anime, almost always by height, sharper facial features, crows feet..... I think you were projecting your displeasure with the season on the new character lol.
post #106378 of 132245

Why?



Btw one of them (Arin) is actually speaking Japanese really well and has been to Japan several times.
Stereotypes hooooo!

post #106379 of 132245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post

I dunno, it's usually a lot easier to tell when someone is an older woman in anime, almost always by height, sharper facial features, crows feet..... I think you were projecting your displeasure with the season on the new character lol.

Nonono I like this season! I like everything Chuunibyou :|
But this season is just clearly not as good as the first one mainly because it has no damn story.

post #106380 of 132245

Just found a great deal on the R9 290 on Newegg guys!

 

It's only $8k for the open box!! Quick!

 

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814202043R

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge