Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7084

post #106246 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

What is this nonsense you speak of? Anime is always more fun when watched in groups!*

*Assuming it's not hentai, ecchi, or nakige.

LOL! My brother was just telling today how he and his friends were watching Bible Black (eroge) anime during science class. Kids these days...

post #106247 of 121532



sasuga anime club
post #106248 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post




sasuga anime club

How do I buy a loli?

post #106249 of 121532
Good gawd this show is awesome!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inspiring_Generation




I've seen Chinese action martial arts films, some Japanese ones, but never Korean. This schiit is the schiit!
post #106250 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post

How do I buy a loli?

Same way you buy chips and salsa apparently.
post #106251 of 121532
Reversible! School Life
Genre includes Yaoi and Seinen, fujioshi's nightmare
post #106252 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

What is this nonsense you speak of? Anime is always more fun when watched in groups!*

*Assuming it's not hentai, ecchi, or nakige.

LOL! My brother was just telling today how he and his friends were watching Bible Black (eroge) anime during science class. Kids these days...

Dammit, no! Why would anyone ever watch Bible Black?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post




sasuga anime club

LOL

post #106253 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

This^

 

Anime must be discussed not watched together, like porn

 

.....exactly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


Indeed. Takao best girl.

http://videogameslive.com/index.php?s=dates

^Anyone going?

Takao?..nah :D Rika!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post




sasuga anime club

Hide it! Before Deadly comes!

post #106254 of 121532

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the quality of anime is going down these days? Winter 2014 season I still haven't found more than a handful of anything really worth watching (only watching Strike the Blood, Nagi no Asukara, Noragami, Engaged to the Unidentified)

post #106255 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the quality of anime is going down these days? Winter 2014 season I still haven't found more than a handful of anything really worth watching (only watching Strike the Blood, Nagi no Asukara, Noragami, Engaged to the Unidentified)
tongue.gif
http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Miyazaki-Blames-Otaku-Animators-for-Anime-Decline-5476.aspx
post #106256 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post
 
http://www.otakuusamagazine.com/LatestNews/News1/Miyazaki-Blames-Otaku-Animators-for-Anime-Decline-5476.aspx

Oh the irony...

post #106257 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post
 

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the quality of anime is going down these days? Winter 2014 season I still haven't found more than a handful of anything really worth watching (only watching Strike the Blood, Nagi no Asukara, Noragami, Engaged to the Unidentified)

Quality is down, and profits are slowly rising again back to 2006 levels.

 

2006 was the year with the most original anime EVER launched and had about 3X more anime in the entire year airing than right now due to profits and amazing increase of the anime market. 2007 and 2008 slowed down a bit and then Murican stock market and BOOM. 

 

In the comming years since then, a few companies went under etc

 

I read his explanation

 

His quote and sentiment is taken out of context.

 

The real sentiment he was trying to drive is the one we talk about a lot. Where the 'paying' market is currently creating the paradox of a problem. Not that Otaku's and their piss poor stastes are wrong, but that they do pose some...hardships

post #106258 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0SLobos View Post
 

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the quality of anime is going down these days? Winter 2014 season I still haven't found more than a handful of anything really worth watching (only watching Strike the Blood, Nagi no Asukara, Noragami, Engaged to the Unidentified)

 

I am pretty sure that the winter season is normally quite 'light' in comparison to the spring and summer seasons. On that note, I am enjoying quite a few shows from this season (Space Dandy, Noragami, Saki, Engaged, and more) as well as several from last season (Tokyo Ravens (highly recommended), Kill la Kill, Log Horizon, Strike the Blood, and more). In the end, I'm not really disappointed yet. I think I was more disappointed in most of the single cour shows from last season that ended up being letdowns (Kyoukai no Kanata and Coppelion). 

post #106259 of 121532

Just got my Mac running

 

I'm a bit unsatisfied with the speed test

 

I've been reading that some Mac's have issues utilizing the Samsung EVO 840 properly due to its controller.

 

I'm getting only 200MB/s by 250MB/s (read) as opposed to the 400MB/s I could

 

I'll be trying out Windows installation tmmrw to see if that will spice things up

 
post #106260 of 121532
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Just got my Mac running

 

I'm a bit unsatisfied with the speed test

 

I've been reading that some Mac's have issues utilizing the Samsung EVO 840 properly due to its controller.

 

I'm getting only 200MB/s by 250MB/s (read) as opposed to the 400MB/s I could

 

I'll be trying out Windows installation tmmrw to see if that will spice things up

Does the Macbook Pro have a SATA 3.0 6GBPS connection?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge