Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7082

post #106216 of 125717

Vermin is bad for you.

post #106217 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

dayum...thats kinda low
Of course, they are HIGHLY dangerous, especially the vermin they contain

Well I looked for the lowest ranked show I could find, a 4.0, and it was #7600. So that puts my fave in the 92nd percentile. Seems ok to me lol.

As for the dangers, I meant dangerously deceptive, but the vermin are a real danger as well.

* edit * I found a show ranked #8800+ on MAL, there's probably more than 10,000 entries there though.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/413/Mars_of_Destruction

post #106218 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

http://myanimelist.net/anime/413/Mars_of_Destruction

 



Ranked too high because so many people have rated it. 2.6 though, and its on people's favorites list?!



R - 17+ (violence & profanity) ..... I think I need to watch it now wink.gif
post #106219 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post


My favorite show is ranked #596.



I'm sure everyone is familiar with K-On!
Also my favourite show.

Movie is #114, K-On!! #272, K-On! #512.

I actually liked the first season because it introduces the type of anime it is. The people who liked it, stayed on the bandwagon and rated it higher on the later season. I think that's how it goes for most animes though.

post #106220 of 125717

my favorite anime is ranked #1027

post #106221 of 125717
Just joined the University's anime club, the people were surprisinly normal and the club room doesn't smell funny. think I'll stay in the club.
post #106222 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 



I'm sure everyone is familiar with K-On!
Also my favourite show.

Movie is #114, K-On!! #272, K-On! #512.

I actually liked the first season because it introduces the type of anime it is. The people who liked it, stayed on the bandwagon and rated it higher on the later season. I think that's how it goes for most animes though.

I think it's kind of regarded as "cool" to **** on K-On.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post
 

my favorite anime is ranked #1027

Which is most likely the reason why I never heard of this movie.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

Just joined the University's anime club, the people were surprisinly normal and the club room doesn't smell funny. think I'll stay in the club.

Are you sure you did not mix up rooms or something?

post #106223 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

http://myanimelist.net/anime/413/Mars_of_Destruction

 

Ranked too high because so many people have rated it. 2.6 though, and its on people's favorites list?!

R - 17+ (violence & profanity) ..... I think I need to watch it now wink.gif

Hey, I gave it a 10/10 as well!

It's a brilliant demonstration of what can be done in 20 minutes with a story.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

Just joined the University's anime club, the people were surprisinly normal and the club room doesn't smell funny. think I'll stay in the club.

Whoa, you better stay there, I don't think you'll ever find another anime club like that!

post #106224 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Which is most likely the reason why I never heard of this movie.

But it's Studio Ghibli, and by the great Isao Takahata, not some random schmuck from an obscure studio.  Also it was commercially successful when it was released.

 

Quote:
Only Yesterday was the highest grossing Japanese film on the domestic market in 1991, earning ¥1.87 billion in distribution income.
post #106225 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Za Warudo View Post
 

But it's Studio Ghibli, and by the great Isao Takahata, not some random schmuck from an obscure studio.  Also it was commercially successful when it was released.

 

MAL works in mysterious ways.

post #106226 of 125717
[quote name="Tom Yum Goong"

Are you sure you did not mix up rooms or something?
[/quote]

Well then I'd have to ask why the drama club has posters of 2D gradeschoolers on their wall.
post #106227 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

Just joined the University's anime club, the people were surprisinly normal and the club room doesn't smell funny. think I'll stay in the club.

Lucky...mine is the typical anime club

post #106228 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 



I'm sure everyone is familiar with K-On!
Also my favourite show.

Movie is #114, K-On!! #272, K-On! #512.

I actually liked the first season because it introduces the type of anime it is. The people who liked it, stayed on the bandwagon and rated it higher on the later season. I think that's how it goes for most animes though.


Thank you for providing proof of my earlier statement that fan-boys and bandwagoners have really skewed the rankings on MAL. I love K-On too btw ;) 

post #106229 of 125717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

Well then I'd have to ask why the drama club has posters of 2D gradeschoolers on their wall.

.......
*cough*
That is perfectly normal for a drama club.
Don't judge.
You are a horrible person.

post #106230 of 125717

I swear I have the weirdenst grin whenever I watch D-Frag

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge