- 2,193 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7075
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Too much of that. That anime is so "in your face" it's not even funny.
I like my romance subtle and not like this blatant fan service marathon!
Lol, so much for waiting 1-2 business days for delivery... How about 30 minutes?
It's about a law that would basically allows businesses to deny service to customers because of "religious reasons".
Which would mean that it would be totally fine for, lets say, a barber to kick someone out of his shop because he is gay.
It's just disgusting.
It didn't pass. It just made it to the governors desk.
@boris: Somehow the religious people think that someday a law could be passed to force any businesses, religious groups, etc to treat everyone equally, the key word being "by law". Thus trampling all over their religious beliefs.
For example, (this was in the news paper if you can believe it, as a defense of the Bill) "jewish people could be be required by law to serve pork at a function". So the amazing idea behind this bill is to create a law that says "you will be protected by law to be a discriminating jerk" which is already allowed, you are free to refuse service to anyone for any reason, but it has to be under the guise that you are protecting your business by doing so. This is where it gets grey. The idea has been that you let the market take care of itself, if you get a rep for being racist, you'll eventually lose all of your business.
So, basically, it's a law to fight another law that doesn't yet exist? It's lawyers being retarded again and fear mongers playing up both sides. One side is afraid of the future, and the other is afraid that all humans are inherently evil bigots.
TL;DR.... it's a retarded idea and shouldn't have been voted for ever.
Edited by Muinarc - 2/25/14 at 5:08pm
Whoops, mixed things up. It got through at least one of the 100 instances a law needs to go through in the US.
Here's a link to what they presented. The thing is they are only really modifying what is already law in the US, but it makes it so broad that there would be serious dangers of abuse.
My friend brought me both his GR07 MKII and GR07 Classic for comparison today
From my impressions, both are really almost identical in sound quality and signature, except that the classic seems less forward in the mids.
Edited by kaixax555 - 2/25/14 at 5:20pm
Interesting. I'm glad I spent the extra money on the MKII Bass Edition then, since I like the forward mids.
You're a panda. Bear. Black and white bear
I thought that as well... but they don't have the squared off wings of a P-51, so I decided that they might be Messerschmitts? The "seagull" totally looked like a Spitfire to me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing the Aurisonics Auris 43 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 50 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for bluray movies please 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-1000 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Angstrom 200 Surround Sound Processor / DAC / Preamp (90's vintage) 5 minutes ago
- › Please help! HD700's - Lyr 2 vs Valhalla 2? 5 minutes ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3