- 2,193 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7075
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Too much of that. That anime is so "in your face" it's not even funny.
I like my romance subtle and not like this blatant fan service marathon!
Lol, so much for waiting 1-2 business days for delivery... How about 30 minutes?
It's about a law that would basically allows businesses to deny service to customers because of "religious reasons".
Which would mean that it would be totally fine for, lets say, a barber to kick someone out of his shop because he is gay.
It's just disgusting.
It didn't pass. It just made it to the governors desk.
@boris: Somehow the religious people think that someday a law could be passed to force any businesses, religious groups, etc to treat everyone equally, the key word being "by law". Thus trampling all over their religious beliefs.
For example, (this was in the news paper if you can believe it, as a defense of the Bill) "jewish people could be be required by law to serve pork at a function". So the amazing idea behind this bill is to create a law that says "you will be protected by law to be a discriminating jerk" which is already allowed, you are free to refuse service to anyone for any reason, but it has to be under the guise that you are protecting your business by doing so. This is where it gets grey. The idea has been that you let the market take care of itself, if you get a rep for being racist, you'll eventually lose all of your business.
So, basically, it's a law to fight another law that doesn't yet exist? It's lawyers being retarded again and fear mongers playing up both sides. One side is afraid of the future, and the other is afraid that all humans are inherently evil bigots.
TL;DR.... it's a retarded idea and shouldn't have been voted for ever.
Edited by Muinarc - 2/25/14 at 5:08pm
Whoops, mixed things up. It got through at least one of the 100 instances a law needs to go through in the US.
Here's a link to what they presented. The thing is they are only really modifying what is already law in the US, but it makes it so broad that there would be serious dangers of abuse.
My friend brought me both his GR07 MKII and GR07 Classic for comparison today
From my impressions, both are really almost identical in sound quality and signature, except that the classic seems less forward in the mids.
Edited by kaixax555 - 2/25/14 at 5:20pm
Interesting. I'm glad I spent the extra money on the MKII Bass Edition then, since I like the forward mids.
You're a panda. Bear. Black and white bear
I thought that as well... but they don't have the squared off wings of a P-51, so I decided that they might be Messerschmitts? The "seagull" totally looked like a Spitfire to me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Nagra HD DAC 17 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 7 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 12 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 17 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 19 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 22 minutes ago
- › Wireworld Eclipse 6 Copper Sennheiser HD800 Cable 2M 23 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)