- 2,175 Posts. Joined 10/2013
- Location: Narnia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
This pair of beauty have unseated my AKG 551 as a my favourite portable headphones to go with my ipod touch while I enjoy my spotify playlists. Coldplay´s "Life in Technicolour" is an...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7075
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Too much of that. That anime is so "in your face" it's not even funny.
I like my romance subtle and not like this blatant fan service marathon!
Lol, so much for waiting 1-2 business days for delivery... How about 30 minutes?
It's about a law that would basically allows businesses to deny service to customers because of "religious reasons".
Which would mean that it would be totally fine for, lets say, a barber to kick someone out of his shop because he is gay.
It's just disgusting.
It didn't pass. It just made it to the governors desk.
@boris: Somehow the religious people think that someday a law could be passed to force any businesses, religious groups, etc to treat everyone equally, the key word being "by law". Thus trampling all over their religious beliefs.
For example, (this was in the news paper if you can believe it, as a defense of the Bill) "jewish people could be be required by law to serve pork at a function". So the amazing idea behind this bill is to create a law that says "you will be protected by law to be a discriminating jerk" which is already allowed, you are free to refuse service to anyone for any reason, but it has to be under the guise that you are protecting your business by doing so. This is where it gets grey. The idea has been that you let the market take care of itself, if you get a rep for being racist, you'll eventually lose all of your business.
So, basically, it's a law to fight another law that doesn't yet exist? It's lawyers being retarded again and fear mongers playing up both sides. One side is afraid of the future, and the other is afraid that all humans are inherently evil bigots.
TL;DR.... it's a retarded idea and shouldn't have been voted for ever.
Edited by Muinarc - 2/25/14 at 5:08pm
Whoops, mixed things up. It got through at least one of the 100 instances a law needs to go through in the US.
Here's a link to what they presented. The thing is they are only really modifying what is already law in the US, but it makes it so broad that there would be serious dangers of abuse.
My friend brought me both his GR07 MKII and GR07 Classic for comparison today
From my impressions, both are really almost identical in sound quality and signature, except that the classic seems less forward in the mids.
Edited by kaixax555 - 2/25/14 at 5:20pm
Interesting. I'm glad I spent the extra money on the MKII Bass Edition then, since I like the forward mids.
You're a panda. Bear. Black and white bear
I thought that as well... but they don't have the squared off wings of a P-51, so I decided that they might be Messerschmitts? The "seagull" totally looked like a Spitfire to me.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Yeah...Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FS or Trade: My WA7+WA7tp (black) for your Oppo HA-1 (preferably... 41 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › Audiophile Newbie, I need help choosing a portable DAC/AMP. 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Modi + Wyrd 6 minutes ago
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2