Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
INTRODUCTION: The Havit H91DJ is a budget over-ear headphone with a warm signature. Sound quality is very impressive considering the low cost. The value of these headphones is quite high,...
Intro: SoundFoundations, is a company which manufactures accessories like racks, stands, and vibration control & custom cables. It is based in India. SoundFoundations is known in India for...
Introduction I would like to start this review off by saying thank you to the folks at Pro-Ject Audio systems for lending me a pair of their brand new Hear-it-One headphones....
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Vivian from DUNU-Topsound for providing me with a sample of the DN-2000J for my evaluation. My review reflects my actual honest opinion...
Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Mike from MeElectronics for sending me a sample of the A151 2nd Generation in exchange for my honest opinion. A little more than a year...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7047
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's not a specialized streaming site, but a general one (unless I'm wrong - I only watch on Twitch if at all). Twitch is solely gaming-related and (in theory) does not allow non-gaming materials.
(And I don't even know what those so-called "Reply-Girls", are)
Edited by Accoun - 2/21/14 at 8:59am
Even if it's not a specialized streaming site, it's still a streaming site.
And the problem I was talking about are channels in which you have a girl that plays a game + cleavage cam. Channels that only exist so that people can watch girls do nerdy stuff. Voyeurism par excellence.
At first glance thought that is the harry potter one.... in what movie this is featured : o ?
But no, this isn't the actual room and I don't think it was actually featured in a movie. It does look similar though.
LOL. ..... the real one is Christchurch in Oxford.... paid like 20 bucks to get in and nothing special (facepalm)
Hate harry potter....
How come you can use an open back headphone in a library
Edited by NLNH - 2/21/14 at 9:28am
Yeah.. havent seen/ heard anything revolutionary or hyped recently.
Hate harry potter....
How come you can use an open back headphone in a library:eek:
Wait what the heck? The left and right audio channels are reversed?! :|
Oh whoops. I had the left and right cable entries reversed. I didn't know these cables had a specific channel...
Edited by miceblue - 2/21/14 at 9:49am
I'm listening to a selection of music that doesn't have a lot of treble. The Audeze headphones are notorious for their sound leakage, but with acoustic music there's not a lot of it. If I play any sort of rock music, then yup, I can hear the treble leaking like there's no tomorrow. XD
LOL all binaural .... that snake charmer vid is so nice... replayed like 50+ times
...but now that the impluse to buy everything has died down, I'm just tired of "trying" to spend my money. If this is what age does to you..... I don't know if I want to go on living. Someone help me out by pointing me towards an awesome deal I can't refuse so I can get back to my frivolous ways!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 24 seconds ago
- › Gustard Amplifiers and DACs 46 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 59 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › KGSShv Carbon - hows it sound with the 009s? 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 3 minutes ago
- › Need Help with Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation by HiFiChris
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by hakushondaimao
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2