Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7047

post #105691 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Awesome Cosplay 

looks so weird....

post #105692 of 156115
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

 

Ustream is not a streaming site? Okay.

It's not a specialized streaming site, but a general one (unless I'm wrong - I only watch on Twitch if at all). Twitch is solely gaming-related and (in theory) does not allow non-gaming materials.

(And I don't even know what those so-called "Reply-Girls", are)


Edited by Accoun - 2/21/14 at 8:59am
post #105693 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Anyone (besides Michelle) recognize this room from a movie?






Okay back to work. XD
post #105694 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post







Okay back to work. XD

Seattle Lib?


Edited by NLNH - 2/21/14 at 9:11am
post #105695 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accoun View Post
 

It's not a specialized streaming site, but a general one (unless I'm wrong - I only watch on Twitch if at all). Twitch is solely gaming-related and (in theory) does not allow non-gaming materials.

(And I don't even know what those so-called "Reply-Girls", are)


Even if it's not a specialized streaming site, it's still a streaming site.

And the problem I was talking about are channels in which you have a girl that plays a game + cleavage cam. Channels that only exist so that people can watch girls do nerdy stuff. Voyeurism par excellence.

post #105696 of 156115

All the new headphones are so uninteresting...

post #105697 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Okay back to work. XD
Oxford (christchurch?) seems not
Not quite. This is the Suzzallo Library at the University of Washington. I'd like to go see the architecture at Oxford one day though. Fancy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post

All the new headphones are so uninteresting...
They are.
post #105698 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Not quite. This is the Suzzallo Library at the University of Washington. I'd like to go see the architecture at Oxford one day though. Fancy stuff.
They are.

At first glance thought that is the harry potter one.... in what movie this is featured : o ?

post #105699 of 156115

Gotten to the point that either 009 or not buying/selling anything and perfectly happy with my portable setup too. ;_;

post #105700 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Not quite. This is the Suzzallo Library at the University of Washington. I'd like to go see the architecture at Oxford one day though. Fancy stuff.

They are.
At first glance thought that is the harry potter one.... in what movie this is featured : o ?
Yup! That was what everyone here calls it: "The Harry Potter Room"

But no, this isn't the actual room and I don't think it was actually featured in a movie. It does look similar though. smily_headphones1.gif
post #105701 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Yup! That was what everyone here calls it: "The Harry Potter Room"

But no, this isn't the actual room and I don't think it was actually featured in a movie. It does look similar though. smily_headphones1.gif

:blink: LOL. ..... the real one is Christchurch in Oxford.... paid like 20 bucks to get in and nothing special :confused_face: (facepalm)

Hate harry potter....

 

How come you can use an open back headphone in a library:eek:


Edited by NLNH - 2/21/14 at 9:28am
post #105702 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ra97oR View Post
 

All the new headphones are so uninteresting...


Yeah.. havent seen/ heard anything revolutionary or hyped recently.

post #105703 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Yup! That was what everyone here calls it: "The Harry Potter Room"


But no, this isn't the actual room and I don't think it was actually featured in a movie. It does look similar though. smily_headphones1.gif
blink.gif  LOL. ..... the real one is Christchurch in Oxford.... paid like 20 bucks to get in and nothing special confused_face.gif  (facepalm)
Hate harry potter....

How come you can use an open back headphone in a library:eek:
I'm listening to a selection of music that doesn't have a lot of treble. The Audeze headphones are notorious for their sound leakage, but with acoustic music there's not a lot of it. If I play any sort of rock music, then yup, I can hear the treble leaking like there's no tomorrow. XD


Wait what the heck? The left and right audio channels are reversed?! :|
Oh whoops. I had the left and right cable entries reversed. I didn't know these cables had a specific channel...


001729f3.png
Edited by miceblue - 2/21/14 at 9:49am
post #105704 of 156115
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I'm listening to a selection of music that doesn't have a lot of treble. The Audeze headphones are notorious for their sound leakage, but with acoustic music there's not a lot of it. If I play any sort of rock music, then yup, I can hear the treble leaking like there's no tomorrow. XD


001729f3.png

LOL all binaural .... that snake charmer vid is so nice... replayed like 50+ times

post #105705 of 156115
I was about half a click away from buying the LCD-XC, and then my watch broke the next day so I have been watch shopping lately.



...but now that the impluse to buy everything has died down, I'm just tired of "trying" to spend my money. If this is what age does to you..... I don't know if I want to go on living. Someone help me out by pointing me towards an awesome deal I can't refuse so I can get back to my frivolous ways!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge