Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7047
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's not a specialized streaming site, but a general one (unless I'm wrong - I only watch on Twitch if at all). Twitch is solely gaming-related and (in theory) does not allow non-gaming materials.
(And I don't even know what those so-called "Reply-Girls", are)
Edited by Accoun - 2/21/14 at 8:59am
Even if it's not a specialized streaming site, it's still a streaming site.
And the problem I was talking about are channels in which you have a girl that plays a game + cleavage cam. Channels that only exist so that people can watch girls do nerdy stuff. Voyeurism par excellence.
At first glance thought that is the harry potter one.... in what movie this is featured : o ?
But no, this isn't the actual room and I don't think it was actually featured in a movie. It does look similar though.
LOL. ..... the real one is Christchurch in Oxford.... paid like 20 bucks to get in and nothing special (facepalm)
Hate harry potter....
How come you can use an open back headphone in a library
Edited by NLNH - 2/21/14 at 9:28am
Yeah.. havent seen/ heard anything revolutionary or hyped recently.
Hate harry potter....
How come you can use an open back headphone in a library:eek:
Wait what the heck? The left and right audio channels are reversed?! :|
Oh whoops. I had the left and right cable entries reversed. I didn't know these cables had a specific channel...
Edited by miceblue - 2/21/14 at 9:49am
I'm listening to a selection of music that doesn't have a lot of treble. The Audeze headphones are notorious for their sound leakage, but with acoustic music there's not a lot of it. If I play any sort of rock music, then yup, I can hear the treble leaking like there's no tomorrow. XD
LOL all binaural .... that snake charmer vid is so nice... replayed like 50+ times
...but now that the impluse to buy everything has died down, I'm just tired of "trying" to spend my money. If this is what age does to you..... I don't know if I want to go on living. Someone help me out by pointing me towards an awesome deal I can't refuse so I can get back to my frivolous ways!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › (WTB) Panasonic RP-HJE900 (ONE DAY SEARCH) 14 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 6 minutes ago
- › Post CanJam cynicism. 8 minutes ago
- › IEMs with detachable cables? 9 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor HP-DX1000 9 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 10 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 10 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 11 minutes ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 11 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2