Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7047
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It's not a specialized streaming site, but a general one (unless I'm wrong - I only watch on Twitch if at all). Twitch is solely gaming-related and (in theory) does not allow non-gaming materials.
(And I don't even know what those so-called "Reply-Girls", are)
Edited by Accoun - 2/21/14 at 8:59am
Even if it's not a specialized streaming site, it's still a streaming site.
And the problem I was talking about are channels in which you have a girl that plays a game + cleavage cam. Channels that only exist so that people can watch girls do nerdy stuff. Voyeurism par excellence.
At first glance thought that is the harry potter one.... in what movie this is featured : o ?
But no, this isn't the actual room and I don't think it was actually featured in a movie. It does look similar though.
LOL. ..... the real one is Christchurch in Oxford.... paid like 20 bucks to get in and nothing special (facepalm)
Hate harry potter....
How come you can use an open back headphone in a library
Edited by NLNH - 2/21/14 at 9:28am
Yeah.. havent seen/ heard anything revolutionary or hyped recently.
Hate harry potter....
How come you can use an open back headphone in a library:eek:
Wait what the heck? The left and right audio channels are reversed?! :|
Oh whoops. I had the left and right cable entries reversed. I didn't know these cables had a specific channel...
Edited by miceblue - 2/21/14 at 9:49am
I'm listening to a selection of music that doesn't have a lot of treble. The Audeze headphones are notorious for their sound leakage, but with acoustic music there's not a lot of it. If I play any sort of rock music, then yup, I can hear the treble leaking like there's no tomorrow. XD
LOL all binaural .... that snake charmer vid is so nice... replayed like 50+ times
...but now that the impluse to buy everything has died down, I'm just tired of "trying" to spend my money. If this is what age does to you..... I don't know if I want to go on living. Someone help me out by pointing me towards an awesome deal I can't refuse so I can get back to my frivolous ways!
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 55 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 1 minute ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster X7 - Impressions? Thoughts? 7 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)