Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7046

post #105676 of 121556

Sora no Otoshimono, Iru Machi, and Beelzebub finished :eek:

 

Time to read SnT and KnIM I guess. 

 

Kept up with beelzebub for some reason, and it was about time it ended :p Not much was being done but running in circles and constantly crushing people by being OP. 

 

Edit:

SnT (Click to show)
Finally an ending that is wonderful and a tear jerker.

Edited by MrViolin - 2/20/14 at 7:35pm
post #105677 of 121556

YES :D

 

Sora no Oto was quite interesting to follow and yeah, I'll be going back to finish reading the manga :D

post #105678 of 121556

http://www.reddit.com/r/Gundam/comments/1yhaso/in_seed_are_the_naturals_supposed_to_represent/

 

This just made my night.

 

 

The reply to the top comment is pure gold.

post #105679 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

YES :D

 

Sora no Oto was quite interesting to follow and yeah, I'll be going back to finish reading the manga :D

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

That movie trailer looks really similar to the ending :eek:. Great to have a wonderful ending :') out of the many that have ended recently, this is the only one that's done a wonderful job (lots have ended recently... can't keep track of them all :mad:)

 

Well... I just read the last chapter since I saw it. Time to back-track and do a full run. Dropped the anime a long while ago since I thought the MC was the most annoying sassifrag ever. Turns out that he was well crafted :')

 

The teary emotion must be added...

 

edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

The reply to the top comment is pure gold.

That gets me every time. And every time, it's done well.


Edited by MrViolin - 2/20/14 at 7:48pm
post #105680 of 121556

Oh my, Nonon's new outfit.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Good episode, though I'm not digging the Mako x Gama shipping. At least it's only one sided, so far anyway.

post #105681 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post
 

Oh my, Nonon's new outfit.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Good episode, though I'm not digging the Mako x Gama shipping. At least it's only one sided, so far anyway.

That nono nudist cosplay...

 

She doesn't impress when compared to mako though, :P oh wait, this is getting a bit too far.

 

Nono's outfit is awesome though, pretty cool to stare at.

post #105682 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

YES :D

 

Sora no Oto was quite interesting to follow and yeah, I'll be going back to finish reading the manga :D


Did you mean Sora no Woto?

I thought that anime was the best, it was like K-On!, except military style and more emotional depth. 

Everything was so detailed! I believe I was watching Code Geass, then I switched to Sora no Woto right after, the art was just so beautiful!

I don't think the audio is as detailed compared to The Sky Crawlers, but hearing a trumpet pierce through so clean and clear from an anime while using Q701's was breathtaking.

post #105683 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post
 

Oh my, Nonon's new outfit.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Good episode, though I'm not digging the Mako x Gama shipping. At least it's only one sided, so far anyway.

 

Not sure if I dig the costumes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 


Did you mean Sora no Woto?

I thought that anime was the best, it was like K-On!, except military style and more emotional depth. 

Everything was so detailed! I believe I was watching Code Geass, then I switched to Sora no Woto right after, the art was just so beautiful!

I don't think the audio is as detailed compared to The Sky Crawlers, but hearing a trumpet pierce through so clean and clear from an anime while using Q701's was breathtaking.

Nope, Sora no Oto :) It's a different series.

post #105684 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

Not sure if I dig the costumes

 

Dem thigh-highs tho

post #105685 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kukuk View Post
 

 

Dem thigh-highs tho

It was like JJ Abrams directed all the recent episodes

 

Kill la Kill stopped using uber lens flare for like 8 episodes or something and now its like..LENS FLARE EVERYWHERE.

post #105686 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasenuva1 View Post
 

Thanks for reminding me

Hey Mech, we need to get together down here sometime soon. I have 6-ish more bags like this. :D

One bag of empty bottles (Click to show)

 

All emptied!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Big red flags already if you're describing it smooth as silk, a good single malt should be anything but smooth IMO. 

 

I think it's kind of like when people start out in audio, they want super duper bass. Comparing it to whiskey, I know when I first started drinking I thought that smoother was better too, but I have become more experienced since then.

 

But just like anything else, it all comes down to personal taste. ;)

 

Well the good thing for this one is its thick flavour while being smooth, burns deep down your throat:D

Should be blend malt right(?) and I remember there is some special treatments (put into metal containers etc....)

what I really like--> it taste different from normal British whiskeys.....

post #105687 of 121556

FUUUUUUU~~~~~!!!
some of my friends are watching Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin in the anime club room with chinese subs... english subs aren't even out yet.... :mad:

*storms out of the club room*

post #105688 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

FUUUUUUU~~~~~!!!
some of my friends are watching Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin in the anime club room with chinese subs... english subs aren't even out yet.... :mad:

*storms out of the club room*

....lol

 

I forgot you can't read Chinese like me :D

post #105689 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

FUUUUUUU~~~~~!!!
some of my friends are watching Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin in the anime club room with chinese subs... english subs aren't even out yet.... :mad:

*storms out of the club room*

 

*gasp*

 

When did that come out? 

post #105690 of 121556
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snips View Post
 

 

*gasp*

 

When did that come out? 

 

BD/DVD came out on feb.19
Chinese subs yesterday.

 

I'm hoping the English subs will come out later today or tomorrow..... so freakin hyped right not and I don't want to watch it raw.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge