Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7043

post #105631 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Nippon comes out what?

Baka!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251870/

post #105632 of 130842
Oh that's why my browser nearly crashed; it was trying to load OVER 9000!!! YouTube videos. >.>

That's what this thread is for: http://www.head-fi.org/t/561434/asian-music-chinese-japanese-korean
post #105633 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

I've watched that IU video about thirty times now, her cover of Lies is soooooo good.

 

Love that second song, so cute, thanks for sharing. ^^

 

Try this cat's dance, see if this one moves you. :p

 

 

We have remarkably similar tastes in music. :p

Watched that IU vid n times as well haha....

Looked into your profile again, here you got another whiskey lover:beerchug: 

 

This one no good anyways.... 


Edited by NLNH - 2/20/14 at 10:50am
post #105634 of 130842
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post

Looked into your profile again, here you got another whiskey lover:beerchug: 

 

Whiskey is suuuper expensive here, something common like Ardbeg 10yo costs ~$67USD, but boy, do I love me some Islay single malts.

 

This is probably my favourite song, it's all I need to test audio gear. I guess hearing it live a few years ago makes it all the more special.

 

post #105635 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Whiskey is suuuper expensive here, something common like Ardbeg 10yo costs ~$67USD, but boy, do I love me some Islay single malts.

 

This is probably my favourite song, it's all I need to test audio gear. I guess hearing it live a few years ago makes it all the more special.

 

Whiskey is expensive here as well.... : (  When I was in UK that is way cheaper..... :confused_face:

 

http://www.kavalanwhisky.com/en/default.asp <--- try this one if you got a chance, smooth like silk : 3

 

just ordered some calon segur and my stax budget is gone:tongue_smile:

post #105636 of 130842

Want to reccomend a disc but it is not even on youtube or amazon : (

 

post #105637 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Baka!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251870/

Hmm... this doesn't seem like the usual harem visual novel...

post #105638 of 130842
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

Whiskey is expensive here as well.... : (  When I was in UK that is way cheaper..... :confused_face:

 

http://www.kavalanwhisky.com/en/default.asp <--- try this one if you got a chance, smooth like silk : 3

 

I will certainly try it for the experience when I come across it!

 

Which one did you recommend? Either the sherry or the ex-bourbon?

post #105639 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Whiskey is suuuper expensive here, something common like Ardbeg 10yo costs ~$67USD, but boy, do I love me some Islay single malts.

 

This is probably my favourite song, it's all I need to test audio gear. I guess hearing it live a few years ago makes it all the more special.

 

That is a pretty good song.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nec3 View Post
 

Hmm... this doesn't seem like the usual harem visual novel...

It's more like a travel guide with VN elements. Something like this.
Supposed to be really nice!

post #105640 of 130842
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

This one no good anyways.... 

 

Urgh, Balvenie 21, I wouldn't even consider buying that because it's chill filtered at 40% and looks like it has artificial e150 colouring.

 

AND they're charging 21yo money for that, what a joke. :p 

post #105641 of 130842

Yes! The streaming site of my choice finally has the Bayonetta movie!
I'm so gonna watch this piece of trash :D

post #105642 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

I will certainly try it for the experience when I come across it!

 

Which one did you recommend? Either the sherry or the ex-bourbon?

I've tried this one only.... yet to taste the 2x year one:tongue_smile:

learning abt the reds these days....ai.... budget low....

spent too much on these drinks :( (Click to show)

A fd's arsenal... should have drunk 10 x 009s..... : /

 

 

post #105643 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Urgh, Balvenie 21, I wouldn't even consider buying that because it's chill filtered at 40% and looks like it has artificial e150 colouring.

 

AND they're charging 21yo money for that, what a joke. :p 

yah this is seriously no good :(

 

Ouch thought you are in US but turns out it is Sydney.... so you probably can get Penfold at low price!!!!


Edited by NLNH - 2/20/14 at 11:33am
post #105644 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLNH View Post
 

I've tried this one only.... yet to taste the 2x year one:tongue_smile:

learning abt the reds these days....ai.... budget low....

 

Looks like that bottle costs $120 here in Australia, might be a bit too much for something that's bottled at 40%, with no age statement eitheerrrrrrrrrrrrr. It will have to wait until I find myself overseas.

 

I can't stand wine. :tongue_smile: 

post #105645 of 130842
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

Looks like that bottle costs $120 here in Australia, might be a bit too much for something that's bottled at 40%, with no age statement eitheerrrrrrrrrrrrr. It will have to wait until I find myself overseas.

 

I can't stand wine. :tongue_smile: 

Nah you got to try this one... this is sth special, very smooth at room temp. :biggrin:

Smooth as silk as described, forget abt aging just go and grab a bottle!

 

Drink some and listen to some Mahler No.6... :tongue_smile:


Edited by NLNH - 2/20/14 at 11:39am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge