Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7043
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Some were hilarious, others were cringeworthy
I'm surprised no one showed up as dear leader?
Finally done with classes.
Got the official nomination from my organization last night to be our official represenative to the Seitokai met today and will finalize soon
Got the official notice last week that ill be on the leadership council for my organization last week as well. Lots of nice perks.
Anime all night.... Or until i hve to do my math hw
Lol, maybe you should do math homework first?
That's because if you say anything bad about them, people start attacking you, so people don't say anything bad about them publicly very often...
Thanks for reminding me
Hey Mech, we need to get together down here sometime soon. I have 6-ish more bags like this. :DOne bag of empty bottles (Click to show)
Lol, I wonder how many people actually had "normal" pictures and how many people just screwed off like that?
Yeah Lisa's been saving up over the years and just dropped them all of at the house the other day.
Sadly, I don't have any more of the accompanying fireworks.... How many do you have left?
Idk... Somewhere between six and a dozen? Don't forget we're 18 now and gunpowder is a thing.
/public talk of this
LMAO, just like I said the other day about FOTM stuff. Just found this post in the discovery thread:
I have the mh1 and the Monster Gratitudes are a significant upgrade in every aspect: detail, imaging, etc......and I think you will love the bass (one of the best attributes). A $300 phone that has been discontinued and now can be found for $60. A ridiculous value at that price point!
And my quote the other day:
Edited by mechgamer123 - 2/20/14 at 5:43pm
But I'm tired
18? I'm 20!
So? I am too. I still gotta math though
Watching? Don't tell me you havent even played it yourself.
@Bowei: Yes, revengence. Doesn't feel that off in such a game, lol.
No, I just watched a movie made of cut-scenes and game-play
yeah... I thought the same thing a year or 2 ago when I was watching the trailer (forgot when the trailer was constantly on youtube). Thought it was completely lame, but I didn't know anything about Metal Gear back then. It's only been the past few days since I've found out that Solid Snake was a part of the franchise
Sora no Otoshimono, Iru Machi, and Beelzebub finished
Time to read SnT and KnIM I guess.
Kept up with beelzebub for some reason, and it was about time it ended Not much was being done but running in circles and constantly crushing people by being OP.
Edit:SnT (Click to show)
Edited by MrViolin - 2/20/14 at 7:35pm
Sora no Oto was quite interesting to follow and yeah, I'll be going back to finish reading the manga :D
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Lets Talk Metal 14 seconds ago
- › Cleanest treble in an IEM (non CIEM)? 27 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › I don't like western cosplayers imitating Anime characters, they... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.2 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 8 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 9 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2