- 4,001 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7028
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@thegunner100 Dang, nice! How is Cross Channel?
I only finished Korori's route so far, and I'm on Chihaya's route now. Schoolwork and exams have delayed progress big time though, lol.
I'm really liking Cross Channel so far even though I think I am still fairly early into the VN. I love the writing style. It's hard to say too much about it without spoiling some of the story. The VN itself is quite old and the interface sucks. The music is pretty appropiate but nothing special. The visuals are decent considering the age of the VN. I think Ixrec's review probably explains it better than I can. I guess I'll get back to you on what I think of it after I finish it :D
Sweet, I'll have to play it eventually then. You know, after I play all the other VNs I still need to play...
Isn't that why audiophools just turn the volume up louder?
Holy hell, that really is the R10 isn't it!
The legendary R10. How much did they set you back?
Just started Seitokai Yakuindomo. I don't know what to feel about this one.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Looking for new portable headphones 25 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 28 seconds ago
- › Grado SR225 or SR225I 33 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new DAP to replace my NWZ-A729 55 seconds ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions And Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 4 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2