- 3,791 Posts. Joined 5/2009
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Sorry for my bad English and short impressions. Z7s highs are roll offed. Z7 sounds fatigue free for long listening session. Comfortability is also very good. Z7 sounds analog-ish. when you...
Introduction: CustomArt is a relatively new custom IEM company that has very quickly grew into one of the big names in business. Hailing from Poland, the company has a well-respected line of...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 7028
Gear mentioned in this thread:
@thegunner100 Dang, nice! How is Cross Channel?
I only finished Korori's route so far, and I'm on Chihaya's route now. Schoolwork and exams have delayed progress big time though, lol.
I'm really liking Cross Channel so far even though I think I am still fairly early into the VN. I love the writing style. It's hard to say too much about it without spoiling some of the story. The VN itself is quite old and the interface sucks. The music is pretty appropiate but nothing special. The visuals are decent considering the age of the VN. I think Ixrec's review probably explains it better than I can. I guess I'll get back to you on what I think of it after I finish it :D
Sweet, I'll have to play it eventually then. You know, after I play all the other VNs I still need to play...
Isn't that why audiophools just turn the volume up louder?
Holy hell, that really is the R10 isn't it!
The legendary R10. How much did they set you back?
Just started Seitokai Yakuindomo. I don't know what to feel about this one.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Desktop Stereo Hi-Fi Power Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alo Audio Continental V2 4 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for classical music 5 minutes ago
- › CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8 Pro 8 minutes ago
- › questions about if i should upgrade or not 8 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 launching with a bang! Competition with MEGA goodies. Gotta... 8 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 8 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 9 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by maikuirock
- › Superlux HD-668 B by ingenero
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)