- 10,144 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6985
Gear mentioned in this thread:
well, it depends on how efficient elegant you want to make it.
my HW also requires me to find the next prime number if the input is not prime.
Since the input is an integer between 1-100, I ended up using a lookup table.
(I'm used to programming on embedded systems and slow CPUs generally don't like doing division or modulo.)
Looks pretty good but sounds rather generic.
Oh my god yes.
Now the real question is how it compares to this game:
The title is actually called "Yandere (ヤンデレ)"
Asking to see if any of you guys want to help peer review my Colorfly C4 Pro review? It just finished first draft.
The format is different than what I normally use as that is what Colorfly requested
The connector only costs $10.
And it was the same exact setup at the same exact volume and the same exact track. The person who owned them was having me compare the stock cable to the new one, and it sounded like it cleared up the whole entire spectrum. With the stock cable, they were quite laid-back.
So does that mean that the format is fixed?
Edited by jgray91 - 2/12/14 at 8:29am
What is fixed? I never write my reviews in essay format. Always in grouped format.
Why? EAsier for me.
I ask every time I write a review, for people to peer review or to let me know what they like or don't or what to change. Nobody ever does that or notes the format.
There is no 'fixing' a format of mine that I have never gotten comments on, in it being broken.
I read this as "ZACH HILL SONG!" And was wondering what the hell this guy had to do with music Bowei listens to...
Also, english dub in Japanese games sucks, but I think everyone knows about it. Playing Unchained Blades and luckily there isn't that much of voice acting during gameplay . Not sure about the cutscenes, since I started it without sound and only turned it on just now. At worst I'll mute/turn down the voices...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX100:24 bit for bit, PG 1> Reviews & Impressions,... 47 seconds ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 1 minute ago
- › Cleanest treble in an IEM (non CIEM)? 3 minutes ago
- › Westone W60 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 4 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C10 new device - unboxing now 4 minutes ago
- › Some People Remember How Equipment Sounds! 6 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 8 minutes ago
- › 2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015 9 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 10 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3