- 10,082 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6985
Gear mentioned in this thread:
well, it depends on how efficient elegant you want to make it.
my HW also requires me to find the next prime number if the input is not prime.
Since the input is an integer between 1-100, I ended up using a lookup table.
(I'm used to programming on embedded systems and slow CPUs generally don't like doing division or modulo.)
Looks pretty good but sounds rather generic.
Oh my god yes.
Now the real question is how it compares to this game:
The title is actually called "Yandere (ヤンデレ)"
Asking to see if any of you guys want to help peer review my Colorfly C4 Pro review? It just finished first draft.
The format is different than what I normally use as that is what Colorfly requested
The connector only costs $10.
And it was the same exact setup at the same exact volume and the same exact track. The person who owned them was having me compare the stock cable to the new one, and it sounded like it cleared up the whole entire spectrum. With the stock cable, they were quite laid-back.
So does that mean that the format is fixed?
Edited by jgray91 - 2/12/14 at 8:29am
What is fixed? I never write my reviews in essay format. Always in grouped format.
Why? EAsier for me.
I ask every time I write a review, for people to peer review or to let me know what they like or don't or what to change. Nobody ever does that or notes the format.
There is no 'fixing' a format of mine that I have never gotten comments on, in it being broken.
I read this as "ZACH HILL SONG!" And was wondering what the hell this guy had to do with music Bowei listens to...
Also, english dub in Japanese games sucks, but I think everyone knows about it. Playing Unchained Blades and luckily there isn't that much of voice acting during gameplay . Not sure about the cutscenes, since I started it without sound and only turned it on just now. At worst I'll mute/turn down the voices...
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › THE OSTRY KC06A ! THE GUY WHO SURPRISES WITH SOUND, CLASS,LOOK AND... 3 seconds ago
- › La Figaro 339 4 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN Flagship Headphone HE1000 Beta Testing Opportunity – it’s... 6 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 21 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 26 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 vs Audeze LCD-X 34 seconds ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 53 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › Have you ever heard sound coming from the front with headphones. 1 minute ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2