- 7,949 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6973
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i havent use CM in awhile...not since like CM7.2 Been using paranoid rom lately. CM is building a crazy dream dev team. Hitting more and more mainstream each day
Welp, I'm calling quits... I give up.
This is by far the most "evil" game I've ever played in my life, finger to Nitro+
Trapped in a world created by my girlfriend (where she's god)? So be it, I might as well enjoy my stay.
Oh but Miyuki is probably one of my favorite yandere characters of all time now
An example of how creepy this game could be (Click to show)
2. Miyuki: Do you like me?
3. A) yes B) No *chooses A*
4. Shinichi: Yes I like you
5. Miyuki: I'm really happy can you say it again?
6. game jumps back to 4
I looped for a good 4 times and realized that I'm stuck in a deadloop, so I entered the game menu.....
Miyuki: You haven't even said it 10 times yet, are you running away?
FUDGE!!!! SHE'S EFFING WITH ME :/
So I went back and looped for a few more times then entered the game menu again....
Miyuki: You haven't even said it 100 times yet~
Goddamit... this game just keeps effing with me..... =_=
Now I looped it over 100 times and entered the game menu again...
Miyuki: If you say it 10000 time I might give you a reward... just kidding~
*finger to my screen*
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 2/10/14 at 10:16am
thats nothing compared to getting to the test. Reading some questions and saying, "Fuughhhhh.... What the hell is this? I've never seen this before."
Every math exam ever.
Done did that already, ha!
...it was deliciously depressing.
Btw, it's really annoying that iOS users sometimes can't view some album art. It's in itunes, but it goes missing during syncing... weird.
And also, apparently iTunes only displays one album art per album...you can't have multiple art per album haha XD. Don't worry for non itunes users though, when I copy it out, it has album art.
Oh you should have told me that earlier! I would have send some chocolate...
U.... I like U....
Actually my Nexus 4 can get almost 2 days on a full charge now that I have CM11 on it.
What the... you must have everything set to the lowest brightness and had no background apps sucking power...
My school ipad only lasts me.... well, a school day haha. Though, I do waste alot of battery (brightness, multitasking during lessons, leaving it on for no reason)
Yup, low brightness all day every day so I can use it in the dark without blinding me.
I hate how on pretty much everything other than iOS devices, you can never turn the brightness down enough to comfortably use them in the dark.
My iPad 2 is still good for 10-12 hours of YouTube, I can't wait for the thing to die so I can upgrade to an iPad Air. The low PPI is reeeeaaally irritating when trying to read pdf books. ><
Why not just trade it off then?
sure about that? haha
My 24hr manga reader is cheaper .....(and haven't been plugged in between full charges) haha
Yeah, I noticed that too lol, it's because I plugged it into my computer for about 15 minutes to update my music.
Ehh I dunno about that 16:10 display though, I think 4:3 is still better for reading manga IMO.
And the Android battery thingy only shows you how long your tablet has been on, not how long it's been active. That thing in iOS shows you how long it's been running when you're actually using it.
Can't you just look in the built in battery stats?
Just root it and back up all your data with titanium backup ;)
If you have Facebookn and others than there are a lot of wake locks on it.
I used greenify to 'suspend' those apps. Can't get notifications anymore from Facebook but I'm fine with that. My battery last a lot longer... Then again I use franco kernel on all my devices
+1 for greenify.
Just checked, it seems I am the largest uploader to Kalbee (unless someone else from Canada is downloading) and I downloaded the most from Mechy or Micey, or someone else. I believe it's Mechy or one of Mechy's friends though as the ip address located his home town immediately.
That would be me, I have my seedbox seeding it with all its might from back home.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 59 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Has anyone uses/used IsoClean audio-grade fuses? 1 minute ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 2 minutes ago
- › HD650s and Fast Music. 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet 9/20/14 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K550 Appreciation/Discussion Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 5 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)