- 8,379 Posts. Joined 1/2013
- Location: Germany
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Introduction I got these headphones around the national holiday. These came out about 2 years after I had got my K701. I was first attracted by its classy design and colour. I thought I would...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6973
Gear mentioned in this thread:
i havent use CM in awhile...not since like CM7.2 Been using paranoid rom lately. CM is building a crazy dream dev team. Hitting more and more mainstream each day
Welp, I'm calling quits... I give up.
This is by far the most "evil" game I've ever played in my life, finger to Nitro+
Trapped in a world created by my girlfriend (where she's god)? So be it, I might as well enjoy my stay.
Oh but Miyuki is probably one of my favorite yandere characters of all time now
An example of how creepy this game could be (Click to show)
2. Miyuki: Do you like me?
3. A) yes B) No *chooses A*
4. Shinichi: Yes I like you
5. Miyuki: I'm really happy can you say it again?
6. game jumps back to 4
I looped for a good 4 times and realized that I'm stuck in a deadloop, so I entered the game menu.....
Miyuki: You haven't even said it 10 times yet, are you running away?
FUDGE!!!! SHE'S EFFING WITH ME :/
So I went back and looped for a few more times then entered the game menu again....
Miyuki: You haven't even said it 100 times yet~
Goddamit... this game just keeps effing with me..... =_=
Now I looped it over 100 times and entered the game menu again...
Miyuki: If you say it 10000 time I might give you a reward... just kidding~
*finger to my screen*
Edited by b1o2r3i4s5 - 2/10/14 at 10:16am
thats nothing compared to getting to the test. Reading some questions and saying, "Fuughhhhh.... What the hell is this? I've never seen this before."
Every math exam ever.
Done did that already, ha!
...it was deliciously depressing.
Btw, it's really annoying that iOS users sometimes can't view some album art. It's in itunes, but it goes missing during syncing... weird.
And also, apparently iTunes only displays one album art per album...you can't have multiple art per album haha XD. Don't worry for non itunes users though, when I copy it out, it has album art.
Oh you should have told me that earlier! I would have send some chocolate...
U.... I like U....
Actually my Nexus 4 can get almost 2 days on a full charge now that I have CM11 on it.
What the... you must have everything set to the lowest brightness and had no background apps sucking power...
My school ipad only lasts me.... well, a school day haha. Though, I do waste alot of battery (brightness, multitasking during lessons, leaving it on for no reason)
Yup, low brightness all day every day so I can use it in the dark without blinding me.
I hate how on pretty much everything other than iOS devices, you can never turn the brightness down enough to comfortably use them in the dark.
My iPad 2 is still good for 10-12 hours of YouTube, I can't wait for the thing to die so I can upgrade to an iPad Air. The low PPI is reeeeaaally irritating when trying to read pdf books. ><
Why not just trade it off then?
sure about that? haha
My 24hr manga reader is cheaper .....(and haven't been plugged in between full charges) haha
Yeah, I noticed that too lol, it's because I plugged it into my computer for about 15 minutes to update my music.
Ehh I dunno about that 16:10 display though, I think 4:3 is still better for reading manga IMO.
And the Android battery thingy only shows you how long your tablet has been on, not how long it's been active. That thing in iOS shows you how long it's been running when you're actually using it.
Can't you just look in the built in battery stats?
Just root it and back up all your data with titanium backup ;)
If you have Facebookn and others than there are a lot of wake locks on it.
I used greenify to 'suspend' those apps. Can't get notifications anymore from Facebook but I'm fine with that. My battery last a lot longer... Then again I use franco kernel on all my devices
+1 for greenify.
Just checked, it seems I am the largest uploader to Kalbee (unless someone else from Canada is downloading) and I downloaded the most from Mechy or Micey, or someone else. I believe it's Mechy or one of Mechy's friends though as the ip address located his home town immediately.
That would be me, I have my seedbox seeding it with all its might from back home.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio Research PH6 phono preamp 11 seconds ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 15 seconds ago
- › e09k to the astro mixamp? 48 seconds ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphone extension cable signal loss 2 minutes ago
- › Ray Samuels Audio Emmeline HR-2 Headphone Amp in good condition 3 minutes ago
- › Custom AKG V-Moda Boom Pro Adapter (Testers Wanted) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)