Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6973

post #104581 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Anyone have ideas on a good.. But elementary high school ap level physics experiment?

Basically, I need to theoretically /mathematically prove an event happening. And then experiment to confirm my results. To see if the experimental matches the theoretical.

Example of last lab: we tried to find if mass effects terminal velocity. Etc.

This experiment has to involve "work" (energy etc)

 

Prove that a projectile's (when launched and landed at the same elevation) time of rise is equal to its fall.  

post #104582 of 153512

Best strap ever. Gonna dump all that annoying coins in it too.

 

x3

post #104583 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Huh?
I'm pretty sure it's British if my memory from northwest history class is correct...


Oh Wizard Baristers....you are trying to be too many things at the same time.

post #104584 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post

Katawa Shoujo on Android hates small screens. frown.gif

It's on Android? I'm getting it.

post #104585 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Prove gravity with a potato gun!

Drop the gun on someone's head.

post #104586 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Huh?

I'm pretty sure it's British if my memory from northwest history class is correct...

That's the Flagfox add-on for Firefox. It basically has a flag icon indicating where the website's server is. Facebook happens to have one in Ireland. XD

Head-Fi's is in Texas, USA. 'Merica!
post #104587 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post


Huh?
I'm pretty sure it's British if my memory from northwest history class is correct...


Oh Wizard Baristers....you are trying to be too many things at the same time.

Oh okay, derp. When I was looking at it on my phone I didn't see that...

post #104588 of 153512

So today I told my friends in university that I'm going to quit my study and change university/get a job.
I felt like being in some kind of cheap Korean drama...first time in a while that I made a girl cry...trust me, there are better things in life.

Good thing they understood my decision since it's fairly obvious that CS is just not my thing.

Time for some moe comedy ****.
I'll start watching Lucky Star, I guess :P

post #104589 of 153512

Good luck watching a slice of life show that bored me...

post #104590 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

So today I told my friends in university that I'm going to quit my study and change university/get a job.
I felt like being in some kind of cheap Korean drama...first time in a while that I made a girl cry...trust me, there are better things in life.

Good thing they understood my decision since it's fairly obvious that CS is just not my thing.

Time for some moe comedy ****.
I'll start watching Lucky Star, I guess :P

That may be the most retarded anime ever conceived...

post #104591 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post
 

Good luck watching a slice of life show that bored me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post
 

That may be the most retarded anime ever conceived...

Just what I need.

post #104592 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlenbo View Post

 
Good luck watching a slice of life show that bored me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post

 
That may be the most retarded anime ever conceived...
Just what I need.
I haven't watched it, but this is funny as heck, hahaha. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
post #104593 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I haven't watched it, but this is funny as heck, hahaha. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Thanks and looks like I picked just the right anime :D
Totally my kind of humor.

And this show isn't flawed, it's all part of the moe!

post #104594 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Thanks and looks like I picked just the right anime :D
Totally my kind of humor.

And this show isn't flawed, it's all part of the moe!

No, not even...

post #104595 of 153512
Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxid10t View Post
 

No, not even...

Well, then let me hear some suggestions :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge