Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Jlab Epic, Don't blow this off if you like Sony MH1 or MH1C Last post on 11/27/13 at 7:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/14
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6959
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Automatic Swiss movement? If so, how many jewels?
Lol... Yeah houses, cars, and watches have the biggest swings in prices when shopping.
Actually, the more important question is; does it tell the time more accurately than a $20 digital quartz watch, or is it more form over function?
Some of Rolex's Chronographs are pretty accurate for auto movement standards.
The high frequency roll-off was pretty evident to me for some reason. Maybe I'm more sensitive to the treble? I was using the M-100 too, which has the highest octave rolled off according to Tyll.
That's no excuse. I used the V-MODA M-100 straight out of my MacBook for all of the tests but the golden ears' timbre frequency picker. It was too hard to do stuff with the M-100 on that test and it was pretty straightforward with the Alpha Dog.
See below. XD
I thought the MP3 artifacts were fairly easy to identify. It's mostly the treble region that gave it away for me with the weird robotic-like sounds.
LOL the EDM one. The bass colouration was so obvious it took me less than a second to identify them most of the time.
Haha, reminds me of the time I made the choice to go from mid-fi to hi-fi. It escalated quickly as well...
cough cough FitEar cough cough
Oh god... the horrors.....
.....dat's good; dat's real good.
So much hair gel.... wonder how they look in water....
lol the gate of babylon
I've already compiled the red into an "album"... so horray for that!
If anyone has a bulk of the remaining white and can upload it somewhere for me, that'd be great :D
HOW MANY people do you have working on this? This is like an uber list!
I added a few, but you guys got most of them
Oh I meant "god song" (kami kyouku).
Essentially it means that I want to compile a list of all the "great songs" in anime history.
Ideally, it'll be like a 500+ Song album playlist of all the greatest.
Edited by miceblue - 2/8/14 at 8:39pm
I think I added around 200 ish to the list from my library and I searched for a couple others? I'm not sure how many others contributed. Heck I don't really know who added what since it's all anonymous. But it's all fun :3.
Well, adding songs are pretty much priority. Filling in stuff is really if you have extra time to contribute. :3
Right now, I'm trying to see if anyone has the non red songs, if they have a bulk of them, perhaps they can upload them to a dropbox to make organizing the compilation album easier?
As of now, the compilation album has 212 songs :). Can't wait to add more.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 2 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 57 seconds ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › X5 firmware 2.36beta--folder jump, true random shuffle, more custom... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)