Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6959
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol... Yeah houses, cars, and watches have the biggest swings in prices when shopping.
Actually, the more important question is; does it tell the time more accurately than a $20 digital quartz watch, or is it more form over function?
Some of Rolex's Chronographs are pretty accurate for auto movement standards.
The high frequency roll-off was pretty evident to me for some reason. Maybe I'm more sensitive to the treble? I was using the M-100 too, which has the highest octave rolled off according to Tyll.
That's no excuse. I used the V-MODA M-100 straight out of my MacBook for all of the tests but the golden ears' timbre frequency picker. It was too hard to do stuff with the M-100 on that test and it was pretty straightforward with the Alpha Dog.
See below. XD
I thought the MP3 artifacts were fairly easy to identify. It's mostly the treble region that gave it away for me with the weird robotic-like sounds.
LOL the EDM one. The bass colouration was so obvious it took me less than a second to identify them most of the time.
Haha, reminds me of the time I made the choice to go from mid-fi to hi-fi. It escalated quickly as well...
cough cough FitEar cough cough
Oh god... the horrors.....
.....dat's good; dat's real good.
So much hair gel.... wonder how they look in water....
lol the gate of babylon
I've already compiled the red into an "album"... so horray for that!
If anyone has a bulk of the remaining white and can upload it somewhere for me, that'd be great :D
HOW MANY people do you have working on this? This is like an uber list!
I added a few, but you guys got most of them
Oh I meant "god song" (kami kyouku).
Essentially it means that I want to compile a list of all the "great songs" in anime history.
Ideally, it'll be like a 500+ Song album playlist of all the greatest.
Edited by miceblue - 2/8/14 at 8:39pm
I think I added around 200 ish to the list from my library and I searched for a couple others? I'm not sure how many others contributed. Heck I don't really know who added what since it's all anonymous. But it's all fun :3.
Well, adding songs are pretty much priority. Filling in stuff is really if you have extra time to contribute. :3
Right now, I'm trying to see if anyone has the non red songs, if they have a bulk of them, perhaps they can upload them to a dropbox to make organizing the compilation album easier?
As of now, the compilation album has 212 songs :). Can't wait to add more.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 9 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 32 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 42 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Open vs Closed: A Review and Comparison of the AKG K712 Pro and the... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado BASSHEAD Mod.... 5 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)