Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DAC/AMP for q701 Under $300 Last post on 9/2/13 at 1:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 7/30/14
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6959
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Lol... Yeah houses, cars, and watches have the biggest swings in prices when shopping.
Actually, the more important question is; does it tell the time more accurately than a $20 digital quartz watch, or is it more form over function?
Some of Rolex's Chronographs are pretty accurate for auto movement standards.
The high frequency roll-off was pretty evident to me for some reason. Maybe I'm more sensitive to the treble? I was using the M-100 too, which has the highest octave rolled off according to Tyll.
That's no excuse. I used the V-MODA M-100 straight out of my MacBook for all of the tests but the golden ears' timbre frequency picker. It was too hard to do stuff with the M-100 on that test and it was pretty straightforward with the Alpha Dog.
See below. XD
I thought the MP3 artifacts were fairly easy to identify. It's mostly the treble region that gave it away for me with the weird robotic-like sounds.
LOL the EDM one. The bass colouration was so obvious it took me less than a second to identify them most of the time.
Haha, reminds me of the time I made the choice to go from mid-fi to hi-fi. It escalated quickly as well...
cough cough FitEar cough cough
Oh god... the horrors.....
.....dat's good; dat's real good.
So much hair gel.... wonder how they look in water....
lol the gate of babylon
I've already compiled the red into an "album"... so horray for that!
If anyone has a bulk of the remaining white and can upload it somewhere for me, that'd be great :D
HOW MANY people do you have working on this? This is like an uber list!
I added a few, but you guys got most of them
Oh I meant "god song" (kami kyouku).
Essentially it means that I want to compile a list of all the "great songs" in anime history.
Ideally, it'll be like a 500+ Song album playlist of all the greatest.
Edited by miceblue - 2/8/14 at 8:39pm
I think I added around 200 ish to the list from my library and I searched for a couple others? I'm not sure how many others contributed. Heck I don't really know who added what since it's all anonymous. But it's all fun :3.
Well, adding songs are pretty much priority. Filling in stuff is really if you have extra time to contribute. :3
Right now, I'm trying to see if anyone has the non red songs, if they have a bulk of them, perhaps they can upload them to a dropbox to make organizing the compilation album easier?
As of now, the compilation album has 212 songs :). Can't wait to add more.
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iBasso DX50/DX90 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 48 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 50 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Noontec Zoro HD review 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)