Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6956

post #104326 of 149736
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


And something like this looks right to you? :'(

 

I bet you love this:

 

 

Pls rikkun don't hurt me it was just a joke.

post #104327 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Am I really the only one here who hates the Clannad character design? :(

MAL likes the third Kara no Kyoukai movie more than the first and second one :|

.....well screw those guys -_- They are just..........BAKA!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

I bet you love this:

 

 

Pls rikkun don't hurt me it was just a joke.

lol!!! :D

post #104328 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlylover View Post
 

 

I bet you love this:

 

 

Pls rikkun don't hurt me it was just a joke.

That's like comparing the CGI style of Pixar and Legendary Pictures :/

post #104329 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

That's like comparing the CGI style of Pixar and Legendary Pictures :/

post #104330 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

The rotoest of all the scopings.
 


Why?
http://www.destructoid.com/flappy-bird-creator-says-he-s-taking-the-game-down-270231.phtml
(my highscore is 24 btw)

post #104331 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

The rotoest of all the scopings.
 


Why?
http://www.destructoid.com/flappy-bird-creator-says-he-s-taking-the-game-down-270231.phtml
(my highscore is 24 btw)

Lol, I heard aboout that today


The post-ending scene in the latest episode of ImoCho is so so fricking lol

post #104332 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

tumblr_mkwn44Rfmp1qbo867o1_500.jpg

post #104333 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

tumblr_mkwn44Rfmp1qbo867o1_500.jpg

My stomache can't take it :deadhorse:

post #104334 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

@bowei006 and anyone else reading TWGOK, did you read the latest chapter? The mangaka just broke the story.

Nope, haven't read it yet. I'm proabbaly only 5 chapters behind though

 

broke the story in a good or bad way?

Just... In a way. Go read it yo

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

Am I really the only one here who hates the Clannad character design? :(

MAL likes the third Kara no Kyoukai movie more than the first and second one :|

Looks better than the VN.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
 

Why?
http://www.destructoid.com/flappy-bird-creator-says-he-s-taking-the-game-down-270231.phtml
(my highscore is 24 btw)

Huh, maybe people were sending him death threats?

I should download it now then... :gs1000smile:

post #104335 of 149736
.....dat's good; dat's real good.
https://www.facebook.com/datbaka
free__cosplay_swimming_anime_by_dat_baka-d6p08tq.png
post #104336 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

.....dat's good; dat's real good.
https://www.facebook.com/datbaka
free__cosplay_swimming_anime_by_dat_baka-d6p08tq.png

The two blondies are SCARING THE **** OUTTA ME. The short blonde guy looks...fake or digitized or something. And I'm sure the MC in front is a girl -_-

post #104337 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Looks better than the VN.

 

 

Huh, maybe people were sending him death threats?

I should download it now then... :gs1000smile:

*


I guess he could not stand all the fame...and the $50k he made per day :P

post #104338 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by headphonatic View Post
 

tumblr_mkwn44Rfmp1qbo867o1_500.jpg

*

post #104339 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

The two blondies are SCARING THE **** OUTTA ME. The short blonde guy looks...fake or digitized or something. And I'm sure the MC in front is a girl -_-
LOL
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=351323738331326&set=a.265503363580031.63410.265491816914519&type=1&relevant_count=1
1149265_351323738331326_923384167_o.jpg




Not bad.
1000269_605986449467323_815831172_n.jpg
Edited by miceblue - 2/8/14 at 4:32pm
post #104340 of 149736
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

.....dat's good; dat's real good.
https://www.facebook.com/datbaka
free__cosplay_swimming_anime_by_dat_baka-d6p08tq.png

*



I hate this thread.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge