Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6955

post #104311 of 125696
Thread Starter 

@b1o2r3i4s5 : The chart is already in the OP. I don't know if I told everybody about it. Yesterday I just updated Zektr's chart to the V3.0 version. Neregate is still at 1.0.

post #104312 of 125696

 

 

Welp I just finished Miyuki's route in ToToNo (First play through)
It was a completely normal romance story (rather short too, 5 hours)

 

Now then... here comes the real deal.... New game+

I heard it was yandere hell, didn't read much to avoid spoilers.

post #104313 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
  • Mekaku City Actors (seems.... interesting.)

Only watching this because I liked the Vocaloid song series... Hopefully it won't be crap like Black Rock Shooter.

post #104314 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

Only watching this because I liked the Vocaloid song series... Hopefully it won't be crap like Black Rock Shooter.


It would be an achievement for another show to reach BRS levels of bad.

 

Real question is what sort of Shaft/Shinbo show it'll be. Monogatari/Madoka/Nisekoi quality, or Sasami-san/SoreMachi/MariaHolicAlive eventinierbudgetthanusual.


Edited by 0o0o0o - 2/8/14 at 11:35am
post #104315 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post
 


It would be an achievement for another show to reach BRS levels of bad.

 

Real question is what sort of Shaft/Shinbo show it'll be. Monogatari/Madoka/Nisekoi quality, or Sasami-san/SoreMachi/MariaHolicAlive eventinierbudgetthanusual.

I'm betting the latter, but Shaft does surprise sometimes...

post #104316 of 125696
Ah, I love Sichuan peppers. They have such a unique taste compared to any other pepper I've tried. *I ain't going to try a ghost pepper
post #104317 of 125696

So here's what I bought today:

Hero Mask volume 1 and the Katanagatari Blu-Ray box set.

I don't normally buy anime box sets but I'm going to make an exception for this one (really can't be bothered to torrent it).

It's quite a nice box set, nicely presented and the 27 page booklet gives a nice summary of the story and the characters.

Obviously, it's in French and has French subtitles and also French dubbing. It should be interesting.

post #104318 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Welp looks like it's that time of the season again~

 

 

I'll be looking forward to the new Sora no Otoshimono movie too~

This season actually looks pretty good! :o

 

I am too!

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

 

Welp I just finished Miyuki's route in ToToNo (First play through)
It was a completely normal romance story (rather short too, 5 hours)

 

Now then... here comes the real deal.... New game+

I heard it was yandere hell, didn't read much to avoid spoilers.

LOL, ganbare!

post #104319 of 125696

Imocho just got released

 

gif (Click to show)
post #104320 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Ooh ooh! Pick me!! Pick me!!

....
*cough*
You should join our Facebook group....I posted something there that you might be interested in....

 


She is almost too cute.

post #104321 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Quick question, who has heard or seen Katanagatari?
If yes, what do you think about it?

I'm asking this because I've just bought a 3 blu-ray discs box set of Katanagatari and I haven't watched nor heard this anime before.

Its pretty good, and has nice production quality. But as usual adoption of nishiOishin novel (like Monogatari series), many japanese word tricks inside.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Just dropped Golden Time... Bored.

:/

Its getting more and more interesting to me in recent episodes...

post #104322 of 125696

Golden Time is love...who dare drops it?? Borisu!!? :mad:

post #104323 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

She is almost too cute.

No... There's just something wrong with dem eyes...


Oh yeah, and since we were talking about photography the other day, and Bowei's sucktacular photos, lemme see how this one fares:

I tired playing around with some stuff in Lightroom this time, like desaturating everything but the light.

 

For those who didn't know, I used to play with these model trains all the time as a kid before I had computers to play with, heh.

Since my grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer, (leukemia or lymphoma) I went home last weekends to play trains with him for (one of) the last time(s) and snapped some photos while I was doing so.

post #104324 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

No... There's just something wrong with dem eyes...


Oh yeah, and since we were talking about photography the other day, and Bowei's sucktacular photos, lemme see how this one fares:

I tired playing around with some stuff in Lightroom this time, like desaturating everything but the light.

 

For those who didn't know, I used to play with these model trains all the time as a kid before I had computers to play with, heh.

Since my grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer, (leukemia or lymphoma) I went home last weekends to play trains with him for (one of) the last time(s) and snapped some photos while I was doing so.


And something like this looks right to you? :'(


 


Nice shot and yeah...sorry to hear that. I guess I kind of know how you feel right now.

post #104325 of 125696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Your signature is cut-off by the way.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge