or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6953

post #104281 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 
  • Mekaku City Actors (seems.... interesting.)

Only watching this because I liked the Vocaloid song series... Hopefully it won't be crap like Black Rock Shooter.

post #104282 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 

Only watching this because I liked the Vocaloid song series... Hopefully it won't be crap like Black Rock Shooter.


It would be an achievement for another show to reach BRS levels of bad.

 

Real question is what sort of Shaft/Shinbo show it'll be. Monogatari/Madoka/Nisekoi quality, or Sasami-san/SoreMachi/MariaHolicAlive eventinierbudgetthanusual.


Edited by 0o0o0o - 2/8/14 at 11:35am
post #104283 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post
 


It would be an achievement for another show to reach BRS levels of bad.

 

Real question is what sort of Shaft/Shinbo show it'll be. Monogatari/Madoka/Nisekoi quality, or Sasami-san/SoreMachi/MariaHolicAlive eventinierbudgetthanusual.

I'm betting the latter, but Shaft does surprise sometimes...

post #104284 of 158378
Ah, I love Sichuan peppers. They have such a unique taste compared to any other pepper I've tried. *I ain't going to try a ghost pepper
post #104285 of 158378

So here's what I bought today:

Hero Mask volume 1 and the Katanagatari Blu-Ray box set.

I don't normally buy anime box sets but I'm going to make an exception for this one (really can't be bothered to torrent it).

It's quite a nice box set, nicely presented and the 27 page booklet gives a nice summary of the story and the characters.

Obviously, it's in French and has French subtitles and also French dubbing. It should be interesting.

post #104286 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Welp looks like it's that time of the season again~

 

 

I'll be looking forward to the new Sora no Otoshimono movie too~

This season actually looks pretty good! :o

 

I am too!

 
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

 

 

Welp I just finished Miyuki's route in ToToNo (First play through)
It was a completely normal romance story (rather short too, 5 hours)

 

Now then... here comes the real deal.... New game+

I heard it was yandere hell, didn't read much to avoid spoilers.

LOL, ganbare!

post #104287 of 158378

Imocho just got released

 

gif (Click to show)
post #104288 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantt1 View Post
 

Ooh ooh! Pick me!! Pick me!!

....
*cough*
You should join our Facebook group....I posted something there that you might be interested in....

 


She is almost too cute.

post #104289 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post

Quick question, who has heard or seen Katanagatari?
If yes, what do you think about it?

I'm asking this because I've just bought a 3 blu-ray discs box set of Katanagatari and I haven't watched nor heard this anime before.

Its pretty good, and has nice production quality. But as usual adoption of nishiOishin novel (like Monogatari series), many japanese word tricks inside.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Just dropped Golden Time... Bored.

:/

Its getting more and more interesting to me in recent episodes...

post #104290 of 158378

Golden Time is love...who dare drops it?? Borisu!!? :mad:

post #104291 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 

She is almost too cute.

No... There's just something wrong with dem eyes...


Oh yeah, and since we were talking about photography the other day, and Bowei's sucktacular photos, lemme see how this one fares:

I tired playing around with some stuff in Lightroom this time, like desaturating everything but the light.

 

For those who didn't know, I used to play with these model trains all the time as a kid before I had computers to play with, heh.

Since my grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer, (leukemia or lymphoma) I went home last weekends to play trains with him for (one of) the last time(s) and snapped some photos while I was doing so.

post #104292 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

No... There's just something wrong with dem eyes...


Oh yeah, and since we were talking about photography the other day, and Bowei's sucktacular photos, lemme see how this one fares:

I tired playing around with some stuff in Lightroom this time, like desaturating everything but the light.

 

For those who didn't know, I used to play with these model trains all the time as a kid before I had computers to play with, heh.

Since my grandpa was just diagnosed with cancer, (leukemia or lymphoma) I went home last weekends to play trains with him for (one of) the last time(s) and snapped some photos while I was doing so.


And something like this looks right to you? :'(


 


Nice shot and yeah...sorry to hear that. I guess I kind of know how you feel right now.

post #104293 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Your signature is cut-off by the way.
post #104294 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


Your signature is cut-off by the way.

Not on my screen :|
 


Watched the second kara no Kyoukai movie.
Hmmmmm the story itself wasn't that awesome but because everything is so super well executed in this movies, the story actually was cool :D
And again, I did not fully understand the ending. But I guess it will be explained in another movie....at least I hope so.

So up next is the controversial third movie. Gonna watch that tomorrow.

post #104295 of 158378
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

No... There's just something wrong with dem eyes...

And something like this looks right to you? :'(


Nice shot and yeah...sorry to hear that. I guess I kind of know how you feel right now.

For the eyes? Sure they're not too bad. Why do they all have V-chins though? D:<

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge