Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6952

post #104266 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

So same as last week? awwww


Well they hold a new concert, and that kind of sparks some stuff, or at least I hope so.

post #104267 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muinarc View Post
 


Well they hold a new concert, and that kind of sparks some stuff, or at least I hope so.

Ahh, nice nice :)

 

Pumping me up. I'll watch it tomorrow when I get back to my Univ I guess

post #104268 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Is this for you or for us?

Well, for anyone really. The ones on the list I'm making are my personal favorites. 

 

Then I'm going to pass the list on to people in this thread to see what others they'd like to add that are their personal fav. 

 

After this is done, I'll prob try to find all the songs and put them into an album esque folder. If you want I could seed it as a torrent since I do expect the file size to be pretty large? 

 

The idea started really for my personal use (I was on a nostalgia train), but if any of you find it useful for possibly new songs, then that'd be cool too~

 

 

Finished compiling all I have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIlH4cYgwA3dGgwRmNoZV8wZDhLLUdqRmd3UHRfaUE&usp=sharing

 

I made it public so anyone can edit.


Edited by EveTan - 2/8/14 at 12:09am
post #104269 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by VXAce View Post
 

http://fiio.net/products/index.aspx?ID=100000050629167&MenuID=105026001

 

Whoa, since when. That's pretty cool.

Since way too much money

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Is this for you or for us?

Well, for anyone really. The ones on the list I'm making are my personal favorites. 

 

Then I'm going to pass the list on to people in this thread to see what others they'd like to add that are their personal fav. 

 

After this is done, I'll prob try to find all the songs and put them into an album esque folder. If you want I could seed it as a torrent since I do expect the file size to be pretty large? 

 

The idea started really for my personal use (I was on a nostalgia train), but if any of you find it useful for possibly new songs, then that'd be cool too~

 

 

Finished compiling all I have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIlH4cYgwA3dGgwRmNoZV8wZDhLLUdqRmd3UHRfaUE&usp=sharing

 

I made it public so anyone can edit.

Sweet, I'll think about some songs that I wanna add... :3

 

Also, while trying to got to yourbrainwavz.com, this site came up in the suggestions: http://yourbrainonporn.com/

post #104270 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

 
Is this for you or for us?
Well, for anyone really. The ones on the list I'm making are my personal favorites. 

Then I'm going to pass the list on to people in this thread to see what others they'd like to add that are their personal fav. 

After this is done, I'll prob try to find all the songs and put them into an album esque folder. If you want I could seed it as a torrent since I do expect the file size to be pretty large? 

The idea started really for my personal use (I was on a nostalgia train), but if any of you find it useful for possibly new songs, then that'd be cool too~


Finished compiling all I have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIlH4cYgwA3dGgwRmNoZV8wZDhLLUdqRmd3UHRfaUE&usp=sharing

I made it public so anyone can edit.

KEVIN-CHAN, PUT THIS IN OP.
post #104271 of 119507
Timbre by far was the hardest part for me, both in the basic level and the gold level. LOL


I now officially hate that song. "Oh oh...I will never be the same...I can't fuk the rain...I love the sunriiiise in the eyes. We've got to move ooon. The love the night behind...." whatever the lyrics are.
Edited by miceblue - 2/8/14 at 1:02am
post #104272 of 119507

Sweet, I added most of my anisongs I felt worthy to Eve's mega list.

post #104273 of 119507

Yay new avatar pic~

post #104274 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Yay new avatar pic~

Looks much less tsundere, lol

post #104275 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

Best girl is ALWAYS Onodera!


Such hype tonight

 

I have Golden Time, Kill La Kill, Chuunibyou, Pupa, Witch craft Works, and Nisekoi to watch

Tachibana got second place...  -______________________________-

post #104276 of 119507
*skip*
post #104277 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveTan View Post

Well, for anyone really. The ones on the list I'm making are my personal favorites. 

Then I'm going to pass the list on to people in this thread to see what others they'd like to add that are their personal fav. 

After this is done, I'll prob try to find all the songs and put them into an album esque folder. If you want I could seed it as a torrent since I do expect the file size to be pretty large? 

The idea started really for my personal use (I was on a nostalgia train), but if any of you find it useful for possibly new songs, then that'd be cool too~


Finished compiling all I have:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhIlH4cYgwA3dGgwRmNoZV8wZDhLLUdqRmd3UHRfaUE&usp=sharing

I made it public so anyone can edit.

Quoted to check back later - but a casual glance i noticed m12+13 for knk. This is the one with semblance to seventh heaven right? I rmbr a couple of the osts for each movie had a similar track name, perhaps you wanna mention specifically which movie it's from?
post #104278 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by B[van] View Post


Quoted to check back later - but a casual glance i noticed m12+13 for knk. This is the one with semblance to seventh heaven right? I rmbr a couple of the osts for each movie had a similar track name, perhaps you wanna mention specifically which movie it's from?


I think its the one from ep1, where Shiki fight the "ghost" at top of buildings.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post
 

Looks much less tsundere, lol


fuunda, blek :P


Edited by kn19h7 - 2/8/14 at 3:37am
post #104279 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by B[van] View Post


Quoted to check back later - but a casual glance i noticed m12+13 for knk. This is the one with semblance to seventh heaven right? I rmbr a couple of the osts for each movie had a similar track name, perhaps you wanna mention specifically which movie it's from?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 


I think its the one from ep1, where Shiki fight the "ghost" at the top of buildings.

Yep. Thanks, Added.

post #104280 of 119507
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


I think my frequency band on silver level is rigged. XD
I've been doing it for quite some time and I can recognise boost (125, 250, 2k, 16k) and cut (63, 125, 250, 2k). There are sounds that the test gives that I don't recognise from the training tracks... -_-

Yeah, this one is dumb and the high frequency cut-off thing is also dumb. mainly because of the song.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post

Timbre by far was the hardest part for me, both in the basic level and the gold level. LOL


I now officially hate that song. "Oh oh...I will never be the same...I can't fuk the rain...I love the sunriiiise in the eyes. We've got to move ooon. The love the night behind...." whatever the lyrics are.

The short jazz bit was good.
The rest? Not so much....

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kn19h7 View Post
 

Yay new avatar pic~

:popcorn:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge