Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6910

post #103636 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post
 

Is it just me or does she have REALLY long legs??

 

 

 

Or it could be the illusion of wearing an extremely short mini skirt.

Looking at the proportions, they are exaggerated for someone who is 156cm tall, she looks more like 180cm with those legs...

 

Caught up with two episodes of Nagi No Asukara (Ep.16 and Ep.17) and I think this is one of the few animes that doesn't have a single bad episode in it (so far).

It's not SSY level but it gave me the same feelings when I watched SSY.

post #103637 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

It's a review site that also functions as a group. You may not have noticed, but many big review sites are actually composed of multiple reviewers. Just like how Nihonmaru anime review site has multiple writers and editers. 

non-Jude person?... I no gets frown.gif

But yeah, I sadly won't be the group members that got sent the AK240 frown.gif  

Other stuff is comming soon though biggrin.gif 

Oh that's what you mean :-P

Jude is the only person who wrote some more in-depth impressions so far so...
post #103638 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

 

Or it could be the illusion of wearing an extremely short mini skirt.

Looking at the proportions, they are exaggerated for someone who is 156cm tall, she looks more like 180cm with those legs...

 

Caught up with two episodes of Nagi No Asukara (Ep.16 and Ep.17) and I think this is one of the few animes that doesn't have a single bad episode in it (so far).

It's not SSY level but it gave me the same feelings when I watched SSY.

I'm still on episode 1 :D

 

Gif: (Click to show)

 

 

post #103639 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Oh that's what you mean :-P

Jude is the only person who wrote some more in-depth impressions so far so...

Of course of course. Sadly, half our group doesn't have a head-fi presence lol. 

post #103640 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

I'm still on episode 1 :D

 

Gif: (Click to show)

 

 

BAKAPANDA!

post #103641 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Of course of course. Sadly, half our group doesn't have a head-fi presence lol. 

Because they don't like this forum, I suppose :-|
post #103642 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I remember back a bit where someone said "why higher res" for a laptop or TV or something. One of the reason it's a great idea:


Only a legit reason if the screen is enough size to have that work out without needing to use a magnifier to read the text. That is what exactly wrong with mobiles with huge res and a relatively tiny screen.

 

About realism part, I will be very afraid if the world is coloured like most smartphones portray them. Far from realistic in most cases. I prefer my 21.5" display with colour calibrated screen (only FHD!) over any smartphone massive dpi screens.

post #103643 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

BAKAPANDA!

 

lol.... I have HW today, plus I'm reading a good novel :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post


Because they don't like this forum, I suppose :-|

They have accounts, but many are more of 'professional reviewers/columnists' etc. Where they get the units, network with companies, work on awesome audio porjects and publish a final review. Basically, in where during most of the time, they don't really go on forums and chat with community members. Nothing wrong with that, just a bit different from what others do.

 

I'm still moving up within the group :bigsmile_face: AudioEngine and a well known PR groups stuff is incomming. The second unit is a bluetooth headphone that I have never heard of. But the PR group is very important. They represent companies like Vmoda and what not. 

post #103644 of 149595

post #103645 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post
 

 

And that's when you realize that you don't have a girlfriend.

 

*FOREVER ALONE* (Click to show)
Sigh, I guess my Valentine's will be my right hand.

 

It's still nice though that you can get review units and test them out, I wish I can do that as well. It's a shame though that there are no retail shops like Jaben in France. Damn, I really, really like spending time at Jaben when I was in Indonesia.

 

BTW, I went to MangaFox and saw Cooking Master Boy.

Nostalgia instantly hit me.

post #103646 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by VortexBlast View Post
 

 

And that's when you realize that you don't have a girlfriend.

 

*FOREVER ALONE* (Click to show)
Sigh, I guess my Valentine's will be my right hand.

 

It's still nice though that you can get review units and test them out, I wish I can do that as well. It's a shame though that there are no retail shops like Jaben in France. Damn, I really, really like spending time at Jaben when I was in Indonesia.

 

BTW, I went to MangaFox and saw Cooking Master Boy.

Nostalgia instantly hit me.

lol. Everyone has a trusty right hand. 

 

Most companies will ship review units internationally. Half of mine come from somewhere other than USA....

 

I tone down the number I get to a feasable amount. It's not good to have a backlog of 5+ units. ......

post #103647 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgray91 View Post

I remember back a bit where someone said "why higher res" for a laptop or TV or something. One of the reason it's a great idea:
Yup, that makes sense. I get more stuff on my Retina Display than usually can with a lower resolution display, while still looking good too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1o2r3i4s5 View Post

Is it just me or does she have REALLY long legs??


Dat's like a Barbie doll. XD
_45543032_barbie_comparison466.gif[IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

Pizza Hut Award? What's that? Who gets the Domino's award?
biggrin.gif

post #103648 of 149595

132 posts. I chose the easy way out :p

 

Forgot to mention (for a while) that buddy coupling=twin drive coupling and the mechs are just quan[t]'s that turn into valvrave-gundams. 

 

Edit: Forgot about the Fafnir mech they're making. Looks like a unicorn + seed 


Edited by MrViolin - 2/2/14 at 11:38am
post #103649 of 149595

yo!

post #103650 of 149595
Quote:
Originally Posted by TekeRugburn View Post
 

yo!

*

Wow.
Welcome back!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Members' Lounge (General Discussion) › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge