- 10,146 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 10/24/13 at 6:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 6/26/15
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6907
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It makes sense but only to a certain point.
You have phone manufacturers playing the stupid resolution race right now. Who need QHD on a phone screen?
Why not start making 1080p panels for $500 laptops then? We're pretty tired of the crappy resolution at those prices.
And if you haven't realized yet, the GPU's in phone can run Angry Birds at 720-1080p much better than Intel's iGPU's can. XD
Just did some quick measurements.
according to her character profile, she's 156cm tall so...
Damn... my knee is only 35cm and I'm around 165cm tall lol
She has the calves of a giraffe. Majestic.
Lolwut. First time a movie is getting a compilation TV show? Mind blownnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Well as long as they add an ending with some closure.
What the.. So it's like dango?
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
LOL, I was North Korea free tonight. Usually I'm about Switzerland free though.
Hehe, our town is famous for sweet onions and having a winery for like every 300 people or so.
When our wind blows, we get infinite dust on everything during harvest. XD
Of course you've never played any eroge...
I should tell Lugia to bring his set up sometime so I can listen to them, hehe.
English... Do you speak it? Too lazy to find the meme tonight orz
Never gonna happen. Remember that whole thing about how everyone streams everything nowadays? I'm pretty sure you were even a big proponent of streaming anime...
Lol, I think I literally did the most things tonight that I've ever done in my home town in one night. Also literally the only things to do that were (mostly) legal.
I was as free as France yesterday until I found a novel to read. Then my time went to Madagascar levels.
I have hw today, so I'll be operating on Syria level 3 today.
Drank Japanese plum wine for the first time yesterday. It was really sweet, and the taste wasn't that deep in my opinion. Though prior alcohol consumption may have influenced my tastes then.
Read the manga. It was decent, but holy crap it was long. Started getting boring a third way in or so.
- Uchuu Kyoudai
- KIll la Kill
- Space Dandy
- Houzuki no Reitetsu
- Gin no Saji
- Chuunibyou (I guess. May drop it actually)
Dang, those things can stink like hell. The taste is not that bad, but it's just extremely intense.
Oi, that's racist.
How do you feel about Space Dandy?....so far...its been........well...yeah
Damn you and your food pictures. **** I'm hungry. Just recovering from a bit of a stomach bug and was planning on getting a huge delivery order but the place I usually get food from is seemingly closed for the lunar new year. RAAAAAAAAAAWR.
Couldn't be ****ed doing anything complex so eggs and spam for dinner lol. Ahh well. Need to polish off the last 500 or so words of an essay by tommorrow anyway. No time to cook!!! And yes I am currently procrastinating. Go away. Don't judge me.
Seemingly being busy = re-reading manga for me. Just doing a quick re-read of Sangatsu no Lion now. God, I wish someone would pick this up/BWYS would continue scanlating. Some nine volumes released and only three translated. No activity for over a year as well.... Real shame considering how good it is.
Really wonder whether Trigger planned on shipping Gamagaori and Mako from the start, or if it was just from the fan response. I'm guessing the latter...
So close to Akihabara and yet so far. Need to make some money and plan a trip ASAP.
Hug a pillow, get a drink, and relax :D
Apparently playing more go makes you stronger at go.
I went from 21k to 16-15k in 5 days by playing against bots online. I actually got 6 whole kyu degrees stronger in 5 freaking days.
I was around a 22-12k level for months because I only played about 2 games per week. I played 62 in the past week, orz.
I hope to get at least around the 8 kyu level when I go to Japan in October. I wish to play regularly there, but it would be kind of a waste if I would be as weak as I'm now. At first this goal seemed unreachable due to my extremely slow progress, but now it seems pretty doable actually. Just have to play more -- but once you have a pretty good chance to win, it's actually much more fun to play.
Ahh same! I am playing more games on master difficulty now. I used to suck at that, but I've gotten pretty dayum awesome at it
Pizza Hut Award? What's that? Who gets the Domino's award?
Wait till you see CLAMP
LOLOLOL, I was gonna say that!
When I was in the Sony store in Japan, they had a full 4k setup with a 4k camera connected to the tv in real time.... I hate to break it to the guy that wrote that, but re: his "main benefit" , it didn't look all the much more real than 1080P. Not to mention that if it looks too real, the media will be destroyed because we can already tell that the actors are on sets, check out the Aliens BD, its actually hard to watch because you can tell they're standing around a bunch of foam and cardboard props. I enjoy my UHD monitor and can tell the difference, but this push to get to 8k resolution within like 10 years is a little bit ridiculous IMO.
The extra desktop space is always a bonus, but eventually he wont be able to see his 8pt font anymore.
You sure about that?
ok maybe you're right... atleast noodle people dont have legs taking up 2/3 of the body height.....
Edited by akiroz - 2/2/14 at 10:16am
D'aww boris is 'lil.You can be like the Popura of AAMML!
So who is the shortest, who gets to be the Suzu of AAMML? I am 190cm tall so I am out of the running
Edited by Muinarc - 2/2/14 at 10:24am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Band Name Game II 13 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 28 seconds ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 59 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Bluedio HT H-Turbine 57mm Driver BT Headphones review 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 AUGUST 29TH/30TH 3 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 3 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3