- 10,238 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Selected Ambient Hype 85 - 92
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Q701, HE-400, D5000 and Matrix M-Stage? Last post on 8/3/14 at 5:28am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Suggestions from current & former owners of ATH - AD2000 headphones? Last post on 9/6/12 at 2:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- whats the best ath headphones in your opinion?? Last post on 8/16/15 at 9:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audio Technica ATH-AD 700. NIB Last post on 6/14/13 at 10:25am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 12/10/15
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge - Page 6907
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It makes sense but only to a certain point.
You have phone manufacturers playing the stupid resolution race right now. Who need QHD on a phone screen?
Why not start making 1080p panels for $500 laptops then? We're pretty tired of the crappy resolution at those prices.
And if you haven't realized yet, the GPU's in phone can run Angry Birds at 720-1080p much better than Intel's iGPU's can. XD
Just did some quick measurements.
according to her character profile, she's 156cm tall so...
Damn... my knee is only 35cm and I'm around 165cm tall lol
She has the calves of a giraffe. Majestic.
Lolwut. First time a movie is getting a compilation TV show? Mind blownnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Well as long as they add an ending with some closure.
What the.. So it's like dango?
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.
LOL, I was North Korea free tonight. Usually I'm about Switzerland free though.
Hehe, our town is famous for sweet onions and having a winery for like every 300 people or so.
When our wind blows, we get infinite dust on everything during harvest. XD
Of course you've never played any eroge...
I should tell Lugia to bring his set up sometime so I can listen to them, hehe.
English... Do you speak it? Too lazy to find the meme tonight orz
Never gonna happen. Remember that whole thing about how everyone streams everything nowadays? I'm pretty sure you were even a big proponent of streaming anime...
Lol, I think I literally did the most things tonight that I've ever done in my home town in one night. Also literally the only things to do that were (mostly) legal.
I was as free as France yesterday until I found a novel to read. Then my time went to Madagascar levels.
I have hw today, so I'll be operating on Syria level 3 today.
Drank Japanese plum wine for the first time yesterday. It was really sweet, and the taste wasn't that deep in my opinion. Though prior alcohol consumption may have influenced my tastes then.
Read the manga. It was decent, but holy crap it was long. Started getting boring a third way in or so.
- Uchuu Kyoudai
- KIll la Kill
- Space Dandy
- Houzuki no Reitetsu
- Gin no Saji
- Chuunibyou (I guess. May drop it actually)
Dang, those things can stink like hell. The taste is not that bad, but it's just extremely intense.
Oi, that's racist.
How do you feel about Space Dandy?....so far...its been........well...yeah
Damn you and your food pictures. **** I'm hungry. Just recovering from a bit of a stomach bug and was planning on getting a huge delivery order but the place I usually get food from is seemingly closed for the lunar new year. RAAAAAAAAAAWR.
Couldn't be ****ed doing anything complex so eggs and spam for dinner lol. Ahh well. Need to polish off the last 500 or so words of an essay by tommorrow anyway. No time to cook!!! And yes I am currently procrastinating. Go away. Don't judge me.
Seemingly being busy = re-reading manga for me. Just doing a quick re-read of Sangatsu no Lion now. God, I wish someone would pick this up/BWYS would continue scanlating. Some nine volumes released and only three translated. No activity for over a year as well.... Real shame considering how good it is.
Really wonder whether Trigger planned on shipping Gamagaori and Mako from the start, or if it was just from the fan response. I'm guessing the latter...
So close to Akihabara and yet so far. Need to make some money and plan a trip ASAP.
Hug a pillow, get a drink, and relax :D
Apparently playing more go makes you stronger at go.
I went from 21k to 16-15k in 5 days by playing against bots online. I actually got 6 whole kyu degrees stronger in 5 freaking days.
I was around a 22-12k level for months because I only played about 2 games per week. I played 62 in the past week, orz.
I hope to get at least around the 8 kyu level when I go to Japan in October. I wish to play regularly there, but it would be kind of a waste if I would be as weak as I'm now. At first this goal seemed unreachable due to my extremely slow progress, but now it seems pretty doable actually. Just have to play more -- but once you have a pretty good chance to win, it's actually much more fun to play.
Ahh same! I am playing more games on master difficulty now. I used to suck at that, but I've gotten pretty dayum awesome at it
Pizza Hut Award? What's that? Who gets the Domino's award?
Wait till you see CLAMP
LOLOLOL, I was gonna say that!
When I was in the Sony store in Japan, they had a full 4k setup with a 4k camera connected to the tv in real time.... I hate to break it to the guy that wrote that, but re: his "main benefit" , it didn't look all the much more real than 1080P. Not to mention that if it looks too real, the media will be destroyed because we can already tell that the actors are on sets, check out the Aliens BD, its actually hard to watch because you can tell they're standing around a bunch of foam and cardboard props. I enjoy my UHD monitor and can tell the difference, but this push to get to 8k resolution within like 10 years is a little bit ridiculous IMO.
The extra desktop space is always a bonus, but eventually he wont be able to see his 8pt font anymore.
You sure about that?
ok maybe you're right... atleast noodle people dont have legs taking up 2/3 of the body height.....
Edited by akiroz - 2/2/14 at 10:16am
D'aww boris is 'lil.You can be like the Popura of AAMML!
So who is the shortest, who gets to be the Suzu of AAMML? I am 190cm tall so I am out of the running
Edited by Muinarc - 2/2/14 at 10:24am
- 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Super Dolphin 6BA - Not just an aquatic mammal 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Best android music player app? 4 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing MAYA by Vibro Labs 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 7 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...